[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I beg to differ. The person I feel sorry for is, in fact, Kawee because think about it, everyone is being cruel to him. No one attempts to understand him, no one bothers trying to put themselves in his shoe. Kawee really has no one to turn to, not to his dad, not to his friend, not to Narin ... no one. That's probably the reason why he's acting this way. You'd think he's a jerk but that's only his outer shell that he's using to protect himself. If you've noticed, he is ALWAYS hiding his tears. Everytime he cries he turns away or looks down so that no one knows he's crying. For example, when he showed up at his father's funeral, he was on the verge of crying but he held it in, quickly walked out and cried secretly in his car. Because he has no one on his side, he doesn't want people to think he's weak nor does he want them to pity him. If you listen to Aof's song when it plays during the lakorn, it tells you EXACTLY how Kawee feels.

Here's the romanization (credits to ethaimusic) and translation (done by me)...

roo dtua dee waa tam dtua mai meuan krai
i know i don't act like everyone else
kit a-rai gor poot man bpai mai kae krai sa yaang
i dont care, i say what i think
tam dtaam tee sa-mong sang tang-tang tee dtrong kaam gap hua jai
i do what my brain tells me to do even if it is against the desire of my heart

taam dtua eng waa tee tam bpai peua krai
i ask myself who am i doing all this for
bpra-chot dtua eng tam raai dtua eng a-rai tee daai maa
being sarcastic to myself, hurting myself. all that i have attained
mee dtae sia nam dtaa sap-son lae dtong wan wai
are tears, difficulty and vulnerability
dtong tor-ra-maan bpuat raao bpai tang dtua lae hua jai
i am suffering, its excruciating my body and my heart

joot on kong chan yoo dtrong tee hua jai
my weakness is my heart
tee tam bpen kaeng raeng tee chan sa-daeng tee tae taep kaat jai
when i'm acting strong and tough, it's all pretence because really my heart is ripping apart
yaak daai tang kwaam rak yaak daai kon kao jai
i long for love ... i long for someone to understand me
dtong son man wai paai nai mai chai a-rai
but i have to hide my desire deep inside of me because
tee tae nan hua jai man on ae
my heart is just too weak

roo waa ter mai daai rak mai-son jai
i know you don't love me, you don't care
leuk long bpai gor taep la-laai tam jai mai daai
deep inside of me i'm melting because i cannot accept it
tam bpen meuan mai kae tee tae nan nam dtaa lai
but i must act like i don't care when really my tears are rolling down
jep bpai tang jai lae haa kon kao jai mai daai loie
my heart hurts all over. i cannot find anyone to understand me, not one.

my weakness is my heart
when i'm acting strong and tough, it's all pretence because really my heart is ripping apart
mai dtong gaan hai krai roo waa paai nai jai rak ter piang dai
i don't want anyone to know that deep inside how much i really love you
lae rak ... tang hua jai
and love you.....with all my heart

:( Such a beautiful and touching song. I feel like crying everytime I hear it. The lyrics are just....breathtaking. Hopefully, more viewers will understand what's really going on inside Kawee's head now ^_^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I beg to differ. The person I feel sorry for is, in fact, Kawee because think about it, everyone is being cruel to him. No one attempts to understand him, no one bothers trying to put themselves in his shoe. Kawee really has no one to turn to, not to his dad, not to his friend, not to Narin ... no one. That's probably the reason why he's acting this way. You'd think he's a jerk but that's only his outer shell that he's using to protect himself. If you've noticed, he is ALWAYS hiding his tears. Everytime he cries he turns away or looks down so that no one knows he's crying. For example, when he showed up at his father's funeral, he was on the verge of crying but he held it in, quickly walked out and cried secretly in his car. Because he has no one on his side, he doesn't want people to think he's weak nor does he want them to pity him. If you listen to Aof's song when it plays during the lakorn, it tells you EXACTLY how Kawee feels.
Here's the romanization (credits to ethaimusic) and translation (done by me)...

roo dtua dee waa tam dtua mai meuan krai
i know i don't act like everyone else
kit a-rai gor poot man bpai mai kae krai sa yaang
i dont care, i say what i think
tam dtaam tee sa-mong sang tang-tang tee dtrong kaam gap hua jai
i do what my brain tells me to do even if it is against the desire of my heart

taam dtua eng waa tee tam bpai peua krai
i ask myself who am i doing all this for
bpra-chot dtua eng tam raai dtua eng a-rai tee daai maa
being sarcastic to myself, hurting myself. all that i have attained
mee dtae sia nam dtaa sap-son lae dtong wan wai
are tears, difficulty and vulnerability
dtong tor-ra-maan bpuat raao bpai tang dtua lae hua jai
i am suffering, its excruciating my body and my heart

my weakness is my heart
tee tae nan hua jai man on ae
my heart is just too weak

roo waa ter mai daai rak mai-son jai
i know you don't love me, you don't care
leuk long bpai gor taep la-laai tam jai mai daai
deep sinde of me i'm melting because i cannot accept it
tam bpen meuan mai kae tee tae nan nam dtaa lai
but i must act like i don't care when really my tears are rolling down
jep bpai tang jai lae haa kon kao jai mai daai loie
my heart hurts all over. i cannot find anyone to understand me, not one.

my weakness is my heart
mai dtong gaan hai krai roo waa paai nai jai rak ter piang dai
i don't want anyone to know that deep inside how much i really love you
lae rak ... tang hua jai
and love you.....with all my heart
:( Such a beautiful and touching song. I feel like crying everytime I hear it. The lyrics are just....breathtaking. Hopefully, more viewers will understand what's really going on inside Kawee's head now ^_^

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT! THE PART WHERE HE GOES TO THE FLOWER SHOP AND STARES AT NARIN FOR A WHILE AND WHEN HE APPROACH HER, HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT TAKE HER B/C PEEPS WERE SCREAMING YELLING LIKE CRAZY!

ALSO, WHEN LEELA CONFRONT HIM THAT HE DOES HAVE FEELINGS B/C HE SHOWS IT TO NARIN. HE DIDNT WANT HER TO THINK THAT HE DOES SO HE SAYS HE'S ONLY AFTER REVENGE SO THAT HE DOESNT SEEM WEAK.

GOSH, THIS GUY CAN TEAR UP SO SAD. I WAS CRYING WHEN HIS DAD WAS TALKING TO HIM AND IN THE CAR...

IF ONLY NARIN'S BROTHER DIDNT SHOW UP, HE WOULD HAVE SPOKEN OR TALKED WITH NARIN...

IT'S SOO GOOD! I DONT THINK THE DAD WILL HAVE THAT WILL WITH HIM MARRYING LEELEE. HE KNOWS KAVEE HAS FEELINGS FOR NARIN, HE CONFRONTED THEM ABOUT IT. I THINK HAVE KAVEE AND NARIN MARRY EACH OTHER SO SHE TAKES OFF AND RUN AWAY...

OMG: THE PIC OF KEN IS SUPER FLAMMING...

sarN

sarNie Granny
the reason why the dad 's will say for Kavee to marry Lee was all part of the dad 's plan to change them both . The dad know Kavee love Narin because Kavee had change and since he found out about the obsession Lee is with his son , he want her to get over Kavee by making her realize Kavee will never love her --- even if she was RICH , that why in the will say Kavee have to marry Lee if he want the wealth. Everything turn out Kavee doesn't care about the wealth and goes out to find Narin . That when Lee realize everything and finally got over her obsession . The dad plan it all out :p

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the reason why the dad 's will say for Kavee to marry Lee was all part of the dad 's plan to change them both . The dad know Kavee love Narin because Kavee had change and since he found out about the obsession Lee is with his son , he want her to get over Kavee by making her realize Kavee will never love her --- even if she was RICH , that why in the will say Kavee have to marry Lee if he want the wealth. Everything turn out Kavee doesn't care about the wealth and goes out to find Narin . That when Lee realize everything and finally got over her obsession . The dad plan it all out :p
AWWW OKAY YEAH THAT SOUNDS RIGHT; GOOD PLAN SINCE HE REALIZE IT ALL BEFORE HE DIED...

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Ohhhh sarN u clear everything up mouhaha
I was like why (cuz I can't remember even if I watched the previous version)
But now I understand... I can't wait to see !!!

I wanna see sweeeeet scenes between Kawee and Narin <3

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
EP 7 WAS SOOOOO gooood! I love Kawee's expression, esp the hurt ones....that fellow really can act.....i dun like Narin's mom, she doesnt play her role well at all....like wen Lee's fiance died n then her husband, the mom's expression was reali bleh....like can u show some form of sadness?? Sorry, i reali care abt the acting wen i watch dramas.....Kudos to Narin, Lee, Kid for their great acting!!

Love the starting song of SB too!!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone know whats up for next week...i am so excited and yet sad at the same time...this week's epis are so so sad....

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ewww....and how can the dad even think of such mess up plan.........
ewwwwwwwww......making his son marry his wife.........ewwwwwwwwwww

anyway.....let's hope ken does not marry lee........
of course he will not!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ewww....and how can the dad even think of such mess up plan.........
ewwwwwwwww......making his son marry his wife.........ewwwwwwwwwww

anyway.....let's hope ken does not marry lee........
of course he will not!
omg i get it now!!!!!!!!! haha i was watchign the raw ones lol gosh that's good beccause LEE is a CRAZY binotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahaha go kawee!

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
it was sad when kawee came to the temple...i felt his pain i was just crying alot

Me 2....especially in the part where he walks pass narin and tears rolling down her face.... :lmao: Kawee looks so defeated and alone in the world.... :lmao: I didn't really watch Ken's lakorn before but this one I have to say he's the BOMB!! He's able to show his emotion according to all sorts of situation. I just love it!! He's oozing with sex appeal in every scene! :spin:

Unfortunately for Narin, she's the collateral damage in this war between Kawee and Leela. I feel for her but at least she has her loving mom and brother to support her. Leela needs to be institutionalized so she could get help with her obsession with kawee. And maybe Kawee, too, to get help for his damaged childhood. Overall, great cast and great storyline so far!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought I was the only one who thought that but it was still against me that he had written that in the well, if he really did.

I just finished episode 6 and on 7. I know I am kind if late on it but I pity both Kawee and Narin. Narin makes me so sad when I see her cry same goes with Kawee.

Ya let's go hug him and give him our support so that he will see that people do care for him. LOL>

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
So the dad wants him to get with his own step-mom yuck! Kavee already fell in love with Narin cuz he so over protective of her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I am up to the part where Leela took advantage of Kawee and kissed him. Urg. Ew. Yuck. Gross. :wacko:

So sad that Kawee's father finally understand his own son when he going to die soon. He should be regretting all those things he has done to him. And about time he died. I really want to go and give him a hug. I was so crying with him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pananda's song is killing me when I hear it, so sad better yet I think I listened to it more than JLR song when it aired.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
what episode it he do that? I thought it was for the two of them not to sell the house. They have to live in the same house.
If he said for Kavee to marry Lee, Narin would never get back with Kavee, she know her sister love him very much.
She love her sister very much too, to take something her sister love.
The dad also know that Kavee and Narin already slept together.