[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

kink84

sarNie Egg
Did you know on youtube that there is a khmer dubbed version already!!! The first episode is dubbed but its not mayura voice.

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i love it when aom wiped ken nose when it started to run :wub:
me too!!! i think that was when i fell in love with ken! or was it just his hotness! i dunno...he was so cute in the lakorn...and in that part, he's so big and aom's so small and she was wiping his face with her little hands and then he fell and she's trying to hold him up...awwwwwwwwww...gawd, i hope i dream about ken tonight!

shachibasha

psychotic
lol. it was by accident. ^_^

awe, man i feel like i've missed so muchhh of ken's lakorn! i most definitely will go back & re watch them..

i got to watch
Ruk Nee with janie
Oum Ruk [with ann]
Rang Ngo [with ann]
Ruk ter [with aom]

deng... that's a lot.. lol any more of ken's lakorn??
Hok Pee Nong > First lakorn
Rachinee Loong Thoong Poon Puang Duang Jun" > 1999
Fon Tok Kee Moo Lai" > 2000
Kon Kong Pandin" > 2000
Sue 11 Tua" > 2001
Rang Ngao" >2002
Plae Kao > 2002
Ai Ma Lek > 2002
Tra Fah Sin Dai Sao Kae > 2003
Pra Jun San Kol > 2003
Ruk Sood Fah Lah Sood Loke > 2004
Nueng Nai Soong > 2005
Song Rao Nirun Don > 2005
Sai Sued Sai Saduad > 2006
Sue Ruk Maha Ruk > 2006
Oom Ruk > 2006

credits to koratawi

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
lol. it was by accident. ^_^

awe, man i feel like i've missed so muchhh of ken's lakorn! i most definitely will go back & re watch them..

i got to watch
Ruk Nee with janie
Oum Ruk [with ann]
Rang Ngo [with ann]
Ruk ter [with aom]

deng... that's a lot.. lol any more of ken's lakorn??
there's the other one with aom..

snaeh nirundun...(something like that...i don't remember the thai words)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe man, i should be going to sleep too. got class in the morning.. <_<

so i'll ttyl sha! goodniteee :kiss:
SB rocks! loveee you SB ladies! :dude:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
...kawee------->PSYCHO!!!JERK!!!PERVERT!!!!.....@%$@&@@&**@$#$%@#$%!~$$#@^&$*#%@#$&#%^

.... just felt like cursing kawee after watching episode 6.... ^_^.... i feel better now....

kawee better be extremely awesome later on for me to love him again...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MORNING YALLS=)
AWWW MAN!!!
AFTER READING ALL OF YALLS ENTERTAINING COMMENTS...IS KHUN KID REALLY GONNA MAKE KAWEE MARRY LEELA???
HOW WEIRD AND STUPID..JUST HOPE THEY DONG DO THAT.....=)
THE MOVIE DOES LOOK LIKE ITS COMING TO AN END ALREADY...WELL..KINDA...
MAN! U GUYS ARE FAST...I REMEBER THERE WAS ONLYY 276 PAGES AND NOW ITS LIKE 287 OR SO...
CANT WAIT TO WATCH ALL THOSE PARTS YALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT THATS GONNA HAPPEND LATER...
HEY....WAIT FOR ME TOO...I WANNA KILL LEELA TOO...LMAO..=)
PEACE YALL..AGAIN...GOTS TO GO TO SCHOOL..AGAIN...
CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 7!!!=)

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
omg omg omg! i just have to comment! ahh!! LeeLAA!!! i wanna slap that women!!! i am watching it live and leela is making me sooo mad!!! okies i let my anger out!!! *Kavee to the rescue* okies imma go continue sb. i wish sb would play everyday i hate waiting for wednesday and thursday. huhuhu...

---i dont want khun kid to die i want him to realize and accept kavee and love kavee... tears...

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
omg omg omg! i just have to comment! ahh!! LeeLAA!!! i wanna slap that women!!! i am watching it live and leela is making me sooo mad!!! okies i let my anger out!!! *Kavee to the rescue* okies imma go continue sb. i wish sb would play everyday i hate waiting for wednesday and thursday. huhuhu...

---i dont want khun kid to die i want him to realize and accept kavee and love kavee... tears...
awww...so jealous! i have to get ready for work now and can't watch it yet!!!!!! ure making me so anxious! i hate leelah too...she's such a biatch....i wish khun kid could see kawee's good side as well...gosh, he's such a horrible dad i think, that the least he could do for his son is acknowledge that there is good in him and that he loves him :( sniff sniff...feel bad for kawee! and narin too for having that dumbass sister!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
...kawee------->PSYCHO!!!JERK!!!PERVERT!!!!.....@%$@&@@&**@$#$%@#$%!~$$#@^&$*#%@#$&#%^

.... just felt like cursing kawee after watching episode 6.... ^_^.... i feel better now....
awww..he was an ass in ep. 6, but there are so many moments that between u me and the tv/computer, we know how much kawee cares about narin and his dad...it's just that no one else really knows :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lmao. you wanna curse him out.. but then you can't cuz you get distracted by his sexiness! :drool:

sarN
i see youuu just wanna say hiiiii & you're so awesome :kiss: & by the way kawee does have a job. he's narin's bodyguard/stalker. lmao. he follows her everywhere she goes & even take her to work. he doesn't get paid but he does it out of loveeee... he caters to her every need :) :loool:

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
MORNING YALLS=)
AWWW MAN!!!
AFTER READING ALL OF YALLS ENTERTAINING COMMENTS...IS KHUN KID REALLY GONNA MAKE KAWEE MARRY LEELA???
HOW WEIRD AND STUPID..JUST HOPE THEY DONG DO THAT.....=)
THE MOVIE DOES LOOK LIKE ITS COMING TO AN END ALREADY...WELL..KINDA...
MAN! U GUYS ARE FAST...I REMEBER THERE WAS ONLYY 276 PAGES AND NOW ITS LIKE 287 OR SO...
CANT WAIT TO WATCH ALL THOSE PARTS YALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT THATS GONNA HAPPEND LATER...
HEY....WAIT FOR ME TOO...I WANNA KILL LEELA TOO...LMAO..=)
PEACE YALL..AGAIN...GOTS TO GO TO SCHOOL..AGAIN...
CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 7!!!=)

What??? Khun Kid is going to make kawee marry leela??? Really? I"m confused... Did ep 7 air yet??? I"m sooo excited today...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
HE'S ONE STUPID FATHER WANTING TO PLEASE HIS WIFE AND MAKE HIS SON SUFFER...

I HATE HIS CHARACTER...

FILL US IN PLEASE...

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
Yea I agree.. Fill me in.. I have no idea what is going on. I hope his father doesn't do that. That is such a bad move! Narin is totally preg with Kawee's child. Oh yea really where did kawee send narin's mom??

Also, I think ken is so excited, he is playing these dramas where he has a kid. He must be excited for his child!