[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yup hw and midterms and finals are just sucky but sb virus has doped my blood...wed and thursday are sb days and nothings else thats how i catch up with sb...if you dont understand im sorry
lol.. i understand u ..i did that when jam leuy rak was airing hehehe now im plannin to do that for sawan biang... hehehehe .. gosh ch3 is like airing so many interesting lakorns .. hehehehehe one after another hehehe even if they r remakes.. awesome... hehehehehe lol...... damn must do hw but.. must watch sb hehehehe lol..... but yukk im watch ep 3 rite now.. so disturbin hehehe leela is married to a guy who can be her dad and they even sleep together.. gross... hehehehe lol...... hahahahaha ......

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
that is true but since kawee is sooo full of himself & super cocky, he's so sure he can get [& even sleep] with any girl he wants. he sees girls as being easy targets [although he don't want leela, she probably has something. lol] & so he could be sleeping around.

omg i can't believe we're like getting all serious about this like this is really happening for real. :lol:
exactly he knows he can get ANY girl..all the girls are chasing him...that's why he doesn't like 'em..don't even talk about giving himself away..he doesn't even like giving compliments away...therefore..i conclude KAVEE IS NOT A SLUT!! :lol:

yes tis is a serious matter to me..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
are you guys also waiting for the dad to die...because I sure am waiting...I think there will be more dramatic scenes from Leela after the dad die because there will be no one to stand in the way for Leela to go bizzard with her jealousy against Narin.
hahaha Omg ya guys r evil about the dad dying hahahaha....
i changed my mind..Noy were u the one scowling me for wanting Khun Kid to die?...with if yes then..be happie cuz i changed my mind..i actuallie hope the father doesn't die in this version..or at least not quickly..because i want his dad to survive to see the wicked side of his wife and the good side of his son for once..i don't want him to die with the image of Kavee as noting but a ungrateful son... -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha Omg ya guys r evil about the dad dying hahahaha....
i knoww! me & you are the only ones that don't want khune kid to die! how sad...

I haven't been online all day and now, I'm feeling icky... Eww! Catch you guys later!! yay for Sawan Biang!!
kristy hunnn! hope you feel better! :kiss:

exactly he knows he can get ANY girl..all the girls are chasing him...that's why he doesn't like 'em..don't even talk about giving himself away..he doesn't even like giving compliments away...therefore..i conclude KAVEE IS NOT A SLUT!! :lol:

yes tis is a serious matter to me..
okay kashie hunn, he's not a slut.... he's a manwhore... :loool: jkkkk... he's hottt.. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

i changed my mind..Noy were u the one scowling me for wanting Khun Kid to die?...with if yes then..be happie cuz i changed my mind..i actuallie hope the father doesn't die in this version..or at least not quickly..because i want his dad to survive to see the wicked side of his wife and the good side of his son for once..i don't want him to die with the image of Kavee as noting but a ungrateful son... -_-
i knowww... everybody's mean! they all want khune kid to die.. i want him to live of course... i've noticed that khune kid has a big head that doesn't really go with his body. :blink:

i'm sleep deprived! & i have a paper due! ahhh i'm so behindddd... SB is getting me caught up!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
yaya!! can't wait for the next episode! i'm soooo excited i get goosebumps looking at the spoiler pics on lynda's blog!

haha..since i'm in california time, on tues and wed nights - i make myself go to sleep early as possible so that morning can come quickly and i can watch the next episode of SB quickly! hahaha...but then i end up being all excited in bed and can't fall asleep! then i get up too late and have to go to work and don't get to watch it until the next evening anyways!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
no matter if kawee is a SLUT or a MANWHORE, he's a hottie! he's such the type of guy that i would be attracted to...the kind that needs to be nurtured and cared for and loved...so exhausting to be with....

but eh, you can't help who you're attracted to just like you can't help who you love ;)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
haha...now i'm just posting shit to help us get closer to pg. 300! don't give up girls!!!

(i don't think anyone's on right now....except for noy)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yaya!! can't wait for the next episode! i'm soooo excited i get goosebumps looking at the spoiler pics on lynda's blog!

haha..since i'm in california time, on tues and wed nights - i make myself go to sleep early as possible so that morning can come quickly and i can watch the next episode of SB quickly! hahaha...but then i end up being all excited in bed and can't fall asleep! then i get up too late and have to go to work and don't get to watch it until the next evening anyways!!!
oh you're from cali too? how cool! ^_^ i wish i could watch it live.. but i got classes in the morning & i already skipped classes last week to watch last week's episode. lol. so i'll watch it after i get home. i shouldn't even be watching it! i got papers to write & a project to do.. i'm such a procrastinator... <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no matter if kawee is a SLUT or a MANWHORE, he's a hottie! he's such the type of guy that i would be attracted to...the kind that needs to be nurtured and cared for and loved...so exhausting to be with....

but eh, you can't help who you're attracted to just like you can't help who you love ;)
lol i seee you tooo leangtly ^_^ i can't stay on for that long though.. need my sleep! i'll probably be dreaming about ken [like always] lmao :lol:

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
I think the reason why those other girls never got preggers because they were experienced too. Those slutty girls he was seeing took birth control pills because they knew they were getting action. narin, on the other hand, didn't know it was coming. You know guys, no matter how experience they are, they still forget.

plus the action between narin and Kawee were spur of the moment and they didn't have to time to go the local quicky mart for condoms.
i totally agree with this. haha.. i was actually thinking about it the other day when i was rewatching the 3 r scenes..."why does he keep sleeping with her w/o thinking of the consequences? uh, baby! shame..embarrassment...pregnant and not married..??" hahaha..and then i thought about - he's prob only slept with hi-so sluts who are on birth control and prob didn't think too much about using a condom!!!

but then again, those of you who are saying that he's doing it to get her pregnant so that he can have her forever might be right too...so who knows! all these p'ek's in these lakorns are so hard to understand sometimes...

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
lol i seee you tooo leangtly ^_^ i can't stay on for that long though.. need my sleep! i'll probably be dreaming about ken [like always] lmao :lol:
awww...i'm JEALOUS!!! I want to dream about Ken...hahah! I'll even take a dream about Kawee!!! but i either don't dream, or just can't remember them...so i have to daydream instead ....

it's ok! as i said, the sooner we go to bed, the sooner tomorrow will come! and we can watch a fresh episode...even if i don't get to watch the whole thing, i sneak onto lynda's blog to check out her screen caps and summaries to hold me over until after work!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm serious where do these tings pop up from...ehehe...now..do u reallie wanna see Kavee reach over..open his desser..pull out a condom.and put it on... -_- :ph34r: ....geez women...i don't know about u..but i sure do :spin: ehehehe :drool:

omg, how did i miss this post by you kashieee?!?! :loool: do i want to see kawee put on a condom, hecks yeah. lmao jk.... i mean they really didn't have to make it look he's putting it on... but they could've had like a ripped condom wrapper next to the bed to make it look like he used some kind of rubber :loool:

he's probably experienced but probably not have done it THAT much...i mean his ego is so big...i'm not sure he's willing to sleep with a lot of girls...liked he said..he doesn't give girls compliments because tat makes them conceited...so why would be give 'em his body...i wonder wat they'll do then... :lol: u know wat'll be even funnier if he was talking smack like tat..but it was also his FIRST too..ehehehe :blush:
i know rite..like who knew sleeping with the same girl only FOUR times would get her pregnant... :lol: ...like i said b4 he's a psycho..but no dumbass he knows where's poking around...LOL :loool:

lmao oh kawee knows where he's poking around... he's poking narin of course. hahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww...i'm JEALOUS!!! I want to dream about Ken...hahah! I'll even take a dream about Kawee!!! but i either don't dream, or just can't remember them...so i have to daydream instead ....

it's ok! as i said, the sooner we go to bed, the sooner tomorrow will come! and we can watch a fresh episode...even if i don't get to watch the whole thing, i sneak onto lynda's blog to check out her screen caps and summaries to hold me over until after work!
lol. the lastest dream i had about ken [kawee] was on sunday nite. he was tryna rawr leela... ewhhh... & then he was tryna go after narin... scadalous.... <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whoo hoooo page 273 owned by Noy =]

lol.. im really behind like.. i gotta watch episode 3 to the rest ... of sb because .. let me tell u.. bein a hgh schooler.. ===== lots of hw n no free time.. argh... but must find ways to catch up.. and wow there already is the rape scenes??
awee.. i remember when i was in high school. it was so stressful. specially being a senior! but i hope you catch up in time! SB is really addicting ^_^

ohh cant wait for when kawee starts chasing after narin... wait thats happening already sorta.. i cant wait for kawee to admit he loves narin wohooo
omg, i think when kawee does admits he loves narin, it would be the sweetest thing ever! i can feel the love noww :wub:

i'll keep this thread moving peeps so we can reach 300! [if not at least 290 lol]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah..i don't think we're gonna hit 300 pages by tomorrow. so many people are M.I.A. noy, you seem to be one of the few still here. keep spamming! :p
omg! how did i miss this post?! i'm just skipping everything in here! gosh.. i'm loosing my mind. haha. you know i will be spamming judy ^_^ i'm like in love with SB :dude:

i knoww.... we wont make it... :( but i know after episode 6 everybody's gonna up in here! haha. everybody's busy with school, work, computer's dead, slow internet etc... i don't blame. shoot. i should be one of those M.i.A peepz! i have so much school work... it's not even funny... :wacko:

kink84

sarNie Egg
Is Everyone off to watch SB right now. I really need to learn thai so i don't have to wait for sub like a psycho :wacko: