[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao....how did ya' girls think of this HAHHAH . In all version , Kavee never have doubt the baby isn't his . When he mad he just blunt out stuff but he know she a V when he took her

sarN

sarNie Granny
he is twisted because a kid is forever.

I swear they never use a condom and she should have started using the pill

didnt' Narin told Kavee off there won't be a next time so a pill is unnecessary after they came back from the beach house HAHHA beside if he R' Narin he surly doesn't have enough time to put on a condom HAHAH what the heck im talking about ? HAHAHA i feel bad ...

emo

sarNie Hatchling
didnt' Narin told Kavee off there won't be a next time so a pill is unnecessary after they came back from the beach house HAHHA beside if he R' Narin he surly doesn't have enough time to put on a condom HAHAH what the heck im talking about ? HAHAHA i feel bad ...
LOL I can't stop laughing. I never thought about that. I was too busy focusing on something else.

fun

Expired Sarnie
7 pages already, and the episode has not aired yet. When did condoms come up? LOL I missed a lot of funny post just 7 pages that I missed.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

He never planned on putting on a condom even if he had enough time. Kawee is so twisted in the head. He's doing all this revenge crap against Leela as a cover to hide his true feelings for Narin. Kawee Knows Narin would never date him normally since she feels it would upset her sister. So, what does Kawee do he needs to break the bond between the sisters by creating some sort forced relationship with Narin.

Remember him hinting to Leela that something was going on between him and Narin. Even though we all knew that was false <_< But he always planned on doing something to Narin. His plan was just rushed when Leela went crazy on Kawee. I think this version is kind similar to the 98 one with Kob/Brook .

In the sense Brook/Kawee planned the whole attack on Kob/Narin very carefully. Just like 2008 ken/Kawee is doing to Ann/Narin. Accept, this time Kawee is a little bit more meaner and twisted about his plan.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
he is twisted because a kid is forever.

I swear they never use a condom and she should have started using the pill
You picked up the same thought I had about that line of him wanting her by his side forever. Because I think Kawee knows he can't keeping using the blackmail at the beach house forever against Narin. So, a baby would pretty much tie the poor girl to Kawee. Plus, he get's the satisfaction of watching Leela suffer even more knowing he not only slept with her sister but got her pregnant. I will put nothing past Kawee unstable way of thinking. -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha how you guys end up talking about condoms? well he probaly isnt gonna think about that cuz like someone mention, his only concern is seeking revenge on leela.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
haha how you guys end up talking about condoms? well he probaly isnt gonna think about that cuz like someone mention, his only concern is seeking revenge on leela.
Sleeping with Narin and getting her pregnant is part of his plan to get revenge on Leela. Is what we were talking about. Kawee wants Leela to suffer extreme jealously of her sister. He even hints at that the first time he "R" Narin. He wants Leela to hate Narin forever <_<

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol ^funny^

k, i got lazy and didn't do much but just added the borders..LOL
here's for noy and for everybody too.a.ha

slower w/out text

i'll do the topless Ken tomorrow.LOL

MAN!!! THATS SO COOL!! HOW DO MAKE THOSE MOVEMENTS PICTURES AND BANNER!!!
I ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE THOSE BUT I DONT KNOW THE SITE OR PROGRAM TO IT...
BUT I REALLY LIKE YOURS!!!
CANT WAIT FOR THE TOPLESS MOVEMENT PIX OF KEN!!!
AND CONDOMS????
HAHAHA...I SAY THAT TO ALMOST EVERY DRAMA..ITS LIKE DUDE!! UR "R" HER..SHES GONNA GET PREGNANT..AND
LIKE WHEN THEY FIND OUT..THEIR SHOCK...MAN!! THATS SO FUNNIE AND DUMB AT THE SAME TIME!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...=)
YAY!!!! JUST 1 MORE DAY THEN ITS SAWAN BIANG TIME!!!!!!=)
BUT IM PISS OFF AT THE THAI PPL BECAUSE THEY GET TO SEE SAWAN BIANG ALREADY..NOT FAIR!!!=(
WELL WERE ALMOST CLOSE TO PAGE 300..COME ON EVERYBODY KEEP POSTING!!!!
IN BIG FONT SO THAT WE KEN REACH 300 PAGES BY TMR!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAN TESTINGS AGAIN TODAY..HEY! AT LEAST IT KILLED TIME...FOR ME..EVERYTHING WENT KINDA SLOW BUT FAST
AT THE SAME TIME!!
YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333333
:lmao: :r-scene-pop-corn: :dude: :yahoo: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I find it odd that Kawee never used any condoms everytime he slept with Narin. I mean he is more experinced than she is right. <_< So, he had to know that she would evenutally get pregnant if they kept doing that "R" stuff with out some type of protection.

I'll give Narin a pass on that issue because she was innocent and didn't have a choice in the matter. But Kawee seem to have planned her pregnancy. I mean come on if he acts suprise that she becomes pregnant I think I'll fall out my chair laughing. :lol: Now, if he dosen't act suprise at all and says that he planned it that way as a form to trap Narin. Then it'll make much more sense as to why the director wrote in all those "R" scenes. Kawee was trying to make Narin with child.

Though I'm probably totally wrong with this theory. Who knows Kawee could be just a perv ;)
lmao. well if he used a condom then there would be no baby! lol. he probably had some hidden away :loool: orr... he might've used the condom [but i doubt it] but it broke. & bam! you know what happens next :loool: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol ^funny^

k, i got lazy and didn't do much but just added the borders..LOL
here's for noy and for everybody too.a.ha

slower w/out text

i'll do the topless Ken tomorrow.LOL

chong sweetie! thanks so muchh! i loveeee them all! you are awesome ^_^

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
You picked up the same thought I had about that line of him wanting her by his side forever. Because I think Kawee knows he can't keeping using the blackmail at the beach house forever against Narin. So, a baby would pretty much tie the poor girl to Kawee. Plus, he get's the satisfaction of watching Leela suffer even more knowing he not only slept with her sister but got her pregnant. I will put nothing past Kawee unstable way of thinking. -_-

Poor Narin that she gets stuck in the middle of it all. Kawee is so sick and twisted in the head. He treats Narin like shes some empty shell with no feelings or etc. I just hope she makes him suffer cause this lakorn is way more sadistic than JLR. Well aside from that I enjoy watching it because its different from other lakorns. I like how ch.3's lakorn are more edgy and dramatic than ch. 7; ITS NOT BORING!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im curious to know how many epis will this lakorn have. its moving at a fast pace and after the 4th "R" things are probaly gonna get more intense. i hope it'll have atleast 14 epis

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awee. i'm sorry bout that. some professors let you. i would've made some bs up & try to get her to let me make it up.
okay so i just finished making my first MV for SB. [in the process of uploading it right now] it took me forever!
i enjoyed your video!! haha..i'm in the process of making my very first video too!! i'll post once its done...btw, i used an English song...and it focuses more on kawee's love for narin ;)

edit::page 268 OWNED BY ME!!! :p
and heres the link to the mv!!
Each Other - SB MV
Let me know what you think ;) ...and keep in mind..its my first MV!​

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Narin that she gets stuck in the middle of it all. Kawee is so sick and twisted in the head. He treats Narin like shes some empty shell with no feelings or etc. I just hope she makes him suffer cause this lakorn is way more sadistic than JLR. Well aside from that I enjoy watching it because its different from other lakorns. I like how ch.3's lakorn are more edgy and dramatic than ch. 7; ITS NOT BORING!

I hate to say this but the only reason I keep watching it is to see what Kawee will do next ^_^ If he was the typical male lead I might not really care for Sawan Bieng. Watching Kawee unstable behavior is kind of entertaining for me. I also hope to see Narin teach Kawee a lesson.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Ok... so I never ever post... i just like to read comments from fans... and by far, I really enjoy reading all the posted comments and spoilers of what's going to happen next.

Anyways my thoughts:
This drama is by far, I would say way better then '98 version...

I hope that very soon Narin will turn around and get back at Kawee... i just hate it that he is torturing her... He needs to open up a little and stop acting like a jerk to her...

Does anyone know if his father is going to die or will her sister turn crazy...
i don't like Leela... the '98 version, she's a little nicer then this version...

That's all.. it's pretty much repeatative of what everyone is saying

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ok... so I never ever post... i just like to read comments from fans... and by far, I really enjoy reading all the posted comments and spoilers of what's going to happen next.

Anyways my thoughts:
This drama is by far, I would say way better then '98 version...

I hope that very soon Narin will turn around and get back at Kawee... i just hate it that he is torturing her... He needs to open up a little and stop acting like a jerk to her...

Does anyone know if his father is going to die or will her sister turn crazy...
i don't like Leela... the '98 version, she's a little nicer then this version...

That's all.. it's pretty much repeatative of what everyone is saying

awee... you should come post with us! it's funn! hehe. ^_^ you're always welcome too

i think the dad will die, we're just not sure when.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i enjoyed your video!! haha..i'm in the process of making my very first video too!! i'll post once its done...btw, i used an English song...and it focuses more on kawee's love for narin ;)

edit::page 268 OWNED BY ME!!! :p
and heres the link to the mv!!
Each Other - SB MV
Let me know what you think ;) ...and keep in mind..its my first MV!​
aweee nicely done! i love it ^_^ who's the song by?