[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha...okais!!!
that cool!!!...haha...so how did u know that narin moves in th next 2 epidoes!!!
how intense!!!
hahahaha
:r-scene-pop-corn: :kiss: :tease: :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo:

onahc

sarNie Elites
ooh i think noi & ken are perfect for each other. noi is hot for her age! and ken..mmm. hes soo sexy. lols. i did have my hopes that ken would someday date janie. lols. but after i found out noi was pregnant, my hope died because i got a reality check that ken is madly in love with noi. im happy for ken & noi! and im excited about their baby news!
i'm sorry but i think ken could have done better than noi, look wise. i think she is too old for him and the age gap is really noticeable. yeah she's attractive but in an old way. i'm sure he loves her, why else would he be with her and marry her when he can easily choose someone else. i know look isn't everything but just my two cents.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Noi was sick and the only way to recover was to have a baby- can someone clarify on this? Noi was sick?

My sis saw the 4 gifs(kissing and raping ones), forgot who's sig was that and she was like "woah, wat's happenin?" n i was like "oh, he's force kissing her + that's the rape scene". To that mi sis said "Rape uh? why does she look so willing??"....LOL....

I found the part where he threw the food on the floor from the bed damn cool and also the part where he came outta Narin's room and sat in the living room with one foot resting on the table.....SO COOOOLLLLL...........

N yes i love his smirks!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Noi was sick and the only way to recover was to have a baby- can someone clarify on this? Noi was sick?

My sis saw the 4 gifs(kissing and raping ones), forgot who's sig was that and she was like "woah, wat's happenin?" n i was like "oh, he's force kissing her + that's the rape scene". To that mi sis said "Rape uh? why does she look so willing??"....LOL....

I found the part where he threw the food on the floor from the bed damn cool and also the part where he came outta Narin's room and sat in the living room with one foot resting on the table.....SO COOOOLLLLL...........

N yes i love his smirks!
Yeah. Noy was sick, but I dun know about that having a baby thing to cure it? O_O

By the way, that's my sig. :loool:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah. Noy was sick, but I dun know about that having a baby thing to cure it? O_O

Hahah, yes yes u are the one......
well, can i ask what was Noi down with? Like was it serious or something? The 'havin a baby to recover' part was actually mentioned by another poster....I think Noi looks old next to him sometimes and ok at other times....nonetheless i'm reali glad that they've been together for so long despite the age diff......i guess this is what u call true love????

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

omg, i'm so stupid.. :lol: i thought y'all were talking bout me. lmao. i was like "what? i'm sick? what i'm having a baby??" then i realized you guys were talking about ken's wife Noi... :loool: it's been a loonnnng day.. i'm sleep deprived...

shachibasha

psychotic
ohhh i cant wait fr kawee to start chassing after narin yay bring out the softer kawee...yay! Sawan Biang Rocks!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
hey im not really perfect in thai but wat does sawan being mean?
Sawan means "heaven"
Biang means "To divert"
I've ever read from the author of this novel giving the interview, it means... The path of love of Kawee and Narin is not a direct way, but it's like a road diversion until they can end up with each other.

shachibasha

psychotic
Sawan means "heaven"
Biang means "To divert"
I've ever read from the author of this novel giving the interview, it means... The path of love of Kawee and Narin is not a direct way, but it's like a road diversion until they can end up with each other.
the wallpaper from ch3 has the meaning of it but yeah have to know how to read it!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sawan means "heaven"
Biang means "To divert"
thanks for this! and not to even mention the subbing! :kiss: aw man, i love that, the title! it's so nice, and lovely! the titles of these novels are always so touching... :wub:

nooooo! i'm not as far as everyone else! lol, cuz i will patiently wait for the beautiful subs of Wishbone so that i can enjoy each and every bit of Kawee and Narin's moments! lol, those two are so feisty! i love watching them argue cuz Rin will never let Wee say anything bad without saying something bad back! yeaaaaaaah!

gosh, i keep staring at all the gifs of Ken and Anne kiss - well, Ken kissing Anne i should say, lol! which is so hot! *fangirl*

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sawan means "heaven"
Biang means "To divert"
:lol: no wonder near the end of "sawan bieng" Kavee say he doesn't know the straight way to approach her ( like courting her ) so that why he use the SHORt cut HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ..