[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPPY 4 WAS SOOOOOO GOOD....I CRIED WHEN KEN CRIED WHEN HIS DAD SLAPPED HIM...FREAKEN HATE NAMPUENG....BUT SHE SO GOOD AT PLAYING RAI THOUGH.....
THE KISS WAS SUPERB....GOSH......
KEN FELT BAD WHEN ANN STARTED CRYING...WHOOO CANT WAIT FOR EPPY 5

if you think epi 4 was good...multiply that by 10 xs.....LOL...does that line sound familiar?????LLLOLOLLL...LOLL....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when Narin cried...ahhhh..so sad..shes so so so good...i can feel her...she had no way out!!... :lmao:
i know.. she was like a helpless baby just crying her eyes out.. but when kawee wiped her tears away... ahhh! :wub:
that was sweet! he should've kissed her! <_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 5 top all the previous ones.

aw looks like they will be going back to their "it" spot. im sad thinking about the ending

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
sometime next week. if not, its the week after

aawww...i am excited to watch that too..hehehhe...

did you guys noticed that when ANN and Ken visit See San Sode..she didnt talked much...I thought that was kind of strange, cause she usually talkative and very happy and cheerful....Anyone notice the same thing?

judyp

sarNie Adult
i know.. she was like a helpless baby just crying her eyes out.. but when kawee wiped her tears away... ahhh! :wub:
that was sweet! he should've kissed her! <_<
i knoww!! i was like..do it. do it. do it. awwww! and i have to add that ken looks sexier than ever!! noi is one lucky lady! and ann is soo lucky to get soo many kisses and rape scenes with him. lols.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i knoww!! i was like..do it. do it. do it. awwww! and i have to add that ken looks sexier than ever!! noi is one lucky lady! and ann is soo lucky to get soo many kisses and rape scenes with him. lols.

ANN is lucky???? u mean KEN is lucky...LOL...LOL...... :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know right? deng... the first kiss was the JUiCiEST kiss i've seen so far..! probably the best! *drool* if only it was me. lmao

tinah

sarNie Coma
aawww...i am excited to watch that too..hehehhe...

did you guys noticed that when ANN and Ken visit See San Sode..she didnt talked much...I thought that was kind of strange, cause she usually talkative and very happy and cheerful....Anyone notice the same thing?
maybe she was tired cuz that day she was on the set of her other lakorn "borisud.." and then she had to rush to go on see san sode