[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
2 R AND ANOTHER UPCOMING, PUBLICLY FORCE KISSES....GOD THIS CREATING A HEART ATTACK. KAVEE IS SUCH A SADISTIC P'EK BUT HOT:blush: ....HE WORST THAN HARITH.

ANYWAYS EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE INCIDENT. BY WEARING HIS NECKLACE TELLS EVERYTHING. THAT WHAT KAVEE WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THAT NARIN BELONGS TO HIM.

Your right he not only want everyone around to know but he wants Narin to accept that she belongs to him now. -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
no wonder she run a fever after the 3 x HahAHA .. remind me of JLR where Soriya was sick after the R" HAHHaha ...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you can say that again. if he cant win her with words the only think he could do is take advantage of her.
i know right... guys.. always gotta use force when words dont work. lol.

Your right he not only want everyone around to know but he wants Narin to accept that she belongs to him now. -_-
he's tryna make leela jealous cuz he knows leela's a bia bia... haha but he wants tom to leave her alone! ^_^

go kaweee!!! whoo hooo!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder what epi will she be pregnant. i feel like it might not be a long lakorn since its moving at a fast pace

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
plus, shes been playin in the ocean too much and getting soaked in the rain. dont know how many times have they changed their clothes
exactly! lol. he "rawrs" her when she's like super tired & has no energy. :loool: ... that's not the right time! lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
man. this thread just blew up after the r scene huh. haha. i just caught up with everyone. nampueng is soo good because i hate leela's character. what a bitch..slapping herself. i was a little scared for a moment. haha. and ken is pure mean to ann, but he is definitely falling for her. the part where she was crying & he leaned in to kiss her but stopped made my heart beat faster. and when he cuddled with her to make her warm..that was too cute! well, its time for ann to give ken what he deserves now. but i can understand ken's anger & frustration..can't wait for more! its getting soo juicy & definitely burning up in here.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
man. this thread just blew up after the r scene huh. haha. i just caught up with everyone. nampueng is soo good because i hate leela's character. what a bitch..slapping herself. i was a little scared for a moment. haha.
awe man... leela pissed me off when she was slapping herself! :angry: kawee was looking at her like "wtf, beezy?!" the look on his face was just priceless. lmao