[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
leela is gonna walk in on them while kawee was feeding narin. so cute. he doesnt realize that he has fallen for her already

Irissara

sarNie Egg
2 R AND ANOTHER UPCOMING, PUBLICLY FORCE KISSES....GOD THIS CREATING A HEART ATTACK. KAVEE IS SUCH A SADISTIC P'EK BUT HOT:blush: ....HE WORST THAN HARITH.

ANYWAYS EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE INCIDENT. BY WEARING HIS NECKLACE TELLS EVERYTHING. THAT WHAT KAVEE WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THAT NARIN BELONGS TO HIM.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
leela is gonna walk in on them while kawee was feeding narin. so cute. he doesnt realize that he has fallen for her already
welcome backkkk! ;) oh it's so obvious that he's in LOVE with Narin.. just being a stubborn *beep*- hole bout it. haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yesh. both storyline are totally different. ^_^ are you gonna skip work next wednesday to watch the "rawr scene" sarN?? :D

yes , i will!! tHIS week i was trick ...i thought the r'scene was in eps 5 LMAO so i went to work but only to find out it was in eps 4 ...then i thought there no more r' scene , so off to work i go and then the lakorn take a suprise turn end up havinig 2'R scene in eps 5 HAHAHAHHAHA ...come on now !! they need to stop messing with my head

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*SCREAMS!!!* OMG! I can't believe it! The more Narin is disobedient, the more we get to see!! Kavee is just craving for sex! There are 3 "R" scenes total in episode 5!! Jesus have mercy! Kavee must be exhilarated, while Narin is exhausted :drool: ... I screamed like a baby when I saw the pool one! He kisses her under the pool, then starts after! He must be a very content man by now... Phew! There is so much I want to say, but I just have to finish this episode!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sarn missed 2 epi in a row lol. no one expected the 2nd n 3rd time though. dang summary didnt mention it
seriously! i was caught off guard with that one! the second "rawr scene" when kawee was like "your gonna get it" or something & then the scene change i was like :eek: :eek: :ph34r: :drool: then the 3rd one... in the pool! ahhhh! it was just great.. :w-scene-pop-corn:

yes , i will!! tHIS week i was trick ...i thought the r'scene was in eps 5 LMAO so i went to work but only to find out it was in eps 4 ...then i thought there no more r' scene , so off to work i go and then the lakorn take a suprise turn end up havinig 2'R scene in eps 5 HAHAHAHHAHA ...come on now !! the need to stop messing with my head
awee... i think we were all tricked! SB surpass my expectations! they got us good! they are sneaky...

first it was the real kiss! [which i can't stop watching! it was so juicy!]
second, it was the 2 "rawr scene" in epi 5
now there's gonna another one! ahhh! i'm loving it :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
2 R AND ANOTHER UPCOMING, PUBLICLY FORCE KISSES....GOD THIS CREATING A HEART ATTACK. KAVEE IS SUCH A SADISTIC P'EK BUT HOT:blush: ....HE WORST THAN HARITH.

ANYWAYS EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE INCIDENT. BY WEARING HIS NECKLACE TELLS EVERYTHING. THAT WHAT KAVEE WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THAT NARIN BELONGS TO HIM.
he wants to make it obvious for leela to know so she could get jealous.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Random observation: the sandwiches Kawee eats on the boat has no crusts just like chen in Om Ruk...hehe I think Ken does't like crust. Sigh....I would love to make sandwiches for P'Ken...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
*SCREAMS!!!* OMG! I can't believe it! The more Narin is disobediant, the more we get to see!! Kavee is just craving for sex! There are 3 "R" scenes total in episode 5!! Jesus have mercy! Kazee must be exhilerating, while Narin is exhausted :drool: ... I screamed like a baby when I saw the pool one! He kisses her under the pool, then starts after! He must be a very content man by now... Phew! There is so much I want to say, but I just have to finish this episode!
the man is experience ^_^