[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm glad to be not the only one that wants Kid will to force kawee to marry Narin instead of Leela. That would be so cool ^_^ I can see Kawee thinking Narin would be happy to marry him and she ends up rejecting him once again his ego damaged :lol: I love how Narin has so much pride even though gets her in trouble with Kawee. Oh, well her pride vs. his ego who will win in the end?
I know. No one is going to win or lose. LOL. It is the love that won. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
but in this lakorn theres like what 5 rape scenes?..or 4. u gals said theres another one on next week epi. is it when kawee got jealous of narin

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Fun4Fun, it wasn't eaxctly all in the pool...let's say it started in the pool and ended in bed. Lakorns only progessed to showing P'ek in just his jeans, you think they ready to show r in exotic locations like the pool...hehe

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I bet Leela will be pissed to see her sister being chased after by Kawee. When you think about Leela got stuck with a older version of Kawee his dad. While Narin gets the hotter fiery younger version Kawee ;)

Does anyone actually believe that Leela has feelings for KhunKid? I've been wondering if she liked the dad at all it seems she treats him like hes her father. And I'm sorry it was so gross to know she sleeped with Kawee dad :(

If Leela finds out whats been going on between Narin and Kawee watch she'll only get crazier.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fun4Fun, it wasn't eaxctly all in the pool...let's say it started in the pool and ended in bed. Lakorns only progessed to showing P'ek in just his jeans, you think they ready to show r in exotic locations like the pool...hehe
LOL. Poeple who commented that it was in the pool, so it started at the pool and ended in bed. LMAO. Yeah that would be a memorable scene if they did.

IM BLIND HAHAHAH to many "R" scene it distract me ...can't even type my fiction HAHHAHH
I can't type mine either, I just updated with ch 14 and stopped half away. I am working on it before I go to class. But I am stuck here in the SB thread.