[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahahaha; im dropping all my stuffs just to watch this drama =.= LOL this is bad hahaha even when i say i'll only watch 3 lakorn at the max; i made room for this hahaha

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ok i see it HAHAHAH soo crazzy SB have 3 R' and JLR have 5 ' attempt HAHAHA
thanks....i understant ....but this drama i can just watch it over and over......it to the point that my sister said that i am lossing it! hehehehe...but it okay...it all for pe-ken.....i can't wait for next part and so i will just rewatch 1-5 again....hehehehehe...

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
WOW...this weeks episodes were smokin! There were 3Rs in episoe 4 and 5 ALONE! (first r - right when they got to the beach house, 2r - when she spit the food at his face, 3r-swimming pool). Damn, how are they going to top themselves and how is Kavee ever going to make it up Narin??

fun

Expired Sarnie
R in the pool, what a change. LOL taking the idea and incorporated into my fan fiction. LMAO I got to see it.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
That was what I was thinking too. LOL

I'm glad to be not the only one that wants Kid will to force kawee to marry Narin instead of Leela. That would be so cool ^_^ I can see Kawee thinking Narin would be happy to marry him and she ends up rejecting him once again his ego damaged :lol: I love how Narin has so much pride even though gets her in trouble with Kawee. Oh, well her pride vs. his ego who will win in the end?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes sarN in the pool and now i see the other R scene it in the next episode; LOL in the old version isn't Kawee's dad dead by now? lol not to be mean or anything

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh this drama just makes my day go by so FAST!...and so it will be WENSEDAY...again!....and you guys know what on wedseday!...hehehehe...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, so you guys are saying he raped her twice on epi 5??..you gotta be kidding me. so that means theres a total of 4 "R"!!!!!! this is crazy. what was the director or scriptswriter thinking haha. they mind as well add a willing scene too and "R" in the pool? thats something new