[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I'm confused does Leela still hold feelings for Kawee ? :huh: Because she seems to hate him one minute and is possessive of Kawee the next <_< I totally understand why she wants to get revenage on Kawee because he did treat Leela like crap. I'm sure some of you would want to punish Kawee a little if he did the same things to you like he did to Leela ;)

What I don't like about Leela is how she turns evil just to hurt Kawee -_- As for Kawee and Narin I think the "r" scene showed a mix between Kawee desire to be with Narin and his hatred of her at the same time. Kawee seems to be rejected by almost everyone and the one person he wants to connect with Narin wants nothing to do with him. He seems to get really pissed when the object of his affection Narin keeps trying to escape so like a child bully he taunts Narin.

I'm looking more forward to seeing Narin come to realize that Kawee is really lonely person that does not know how to show love properly.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Okay, I'm confused does Leela still hold feelings for Kawee ? :huh: Because she seems to hate him one minute and is possessive of Kawee the next <_< I totally understand why she wants to get revenage on Kawee because he did treat Leela like crap. I'm sure some of you would want to punish Kawee a little if he did the same things to you like he did to Leela ;)

What I don't like about Leela is how she turns evil just to hurt Kawee -_- As for Kawee and Narin I think the "r" scene showed a mix between Kawee desire to be with Narin and his hatred of her at the same time. Kawee seems to be rejected by almost everyone and the one person he wants to connect with Narin wants nothing to do with him. He seems to get really pissed when the object of his affection Narin keeps trying to escape so like a child bully he taunts Narin.

I'm looking more forward to seeing Narin come to realize that Kawee is really lonely person that does not know how to show love properly.
seems to be that leela still has feeling for kawee although she is seeking revenge on him. shes gets jealous seeing him around naree

i think kawee will begin to realize how he feel about narin during their time at the beach

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

credit to joe
:drool: ---- :spin: **drools** hmmm...i sure want some of tat...LOL

wahh..so jealous of Noi..she probably gets to touch tat everday.... :lmao:

I'm pretty sure it was real lol Omg!! Next episode seemed even better!! Anne's words are so sharp. They sink right in. Kavee is going to regret what he's going to do.
i tink it was real too cuz the second one after he parted w/ her...you could hear tat lip sound tingie...LOL..i'm a great descripter..but yea...i haven't seen episode 4 yet..juz went 2 watch the R...lol...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
how was the r' scene like ? light dim ? hand together ? ceiling shoot ? leg tangle ?
it was more of a cross between hand together/ light dim/ sheets tingie...LOL :lol: i wished it was longer...and i reallie do hope for the cat & mouse chase...though was tat the first R in the other two versions... :ph34r:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha P'Janie is soooooo cute she was bored i think haha I love she is so close to p'Ken ^_^
Like in Oum Ruk she came out from nowhere as a guest hahaha

-edit-

Ken was crying cuz his dad insulted and slap him very hard because he thinks that Kawee hit the sister...
But he didn't do anything... he was innocent...
I dont remember Janie showing up in Oum Ruk. Maybe I'll have to watch it again. hehe. ILOVEJANIE!!
hehe anyways gosh today episode Leela did look like a phyco. I was like WHOA! haha but I only got to see the ending after she hit her self and then the end of it but not the beginning since I just got home from school since it was early dismissal but I'm definitly watching it tonight! hehe. Gosh I felt so bad for Narin. :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't like Leela at all right now >.< !! How could she tell all these things to her sister!? It's her B-Day for God's sake!

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, next epi loks really intense. kawee threw narin off the boat and then he went to save her.

the scene when she spitted food at his face remind me of jone plon jai with donut/num

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
I thought it was funny how Ken tried to give Narin the present but she wouldn't take it so he used her mom to give it to her & she used his dad to return it to him...but could someone tell me the reason why he took the necklace out? I thought for a moment there that his dad asked him to put the necklace on narin in front of him but it didn't happen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
that must be the same necklace he will give her at the beach or maybe it might be a different one. seem like they will be there so awhile which is great!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
one word... intense :lol: :drool: :wub:

i'm loving it!!!! where are my ladie bugs at????

i almost cried when khune kid was hitting kawee started crying! ahhhh :lmao: so sad!

the kiss between ken & anne was real!

it was juicyyy!! you heard some lip smackin! :drool: :drool:

ken is hotttt! ahhh can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
annes crying always get to me. she makes you feel like she is that character. very convincing
she does it so well! i felt as if i was being "raped" ahhh.. damn ken, such a hard headed person.. can't even apologize to her.. *sigh*

whoa, next epi loks really intense. kawee threw narin off the boat and then he went to save her.

the scene when she spitted food at his face remind me of jone plon jai with donut/num
i'm super excited about tomorrow's episode! ahhh! i wanna see some cuddling already!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! i didn't realize he "R" her on her birthday...

i guess she didn't accept the necklace so Kavee gave her a better present :r-scene-pop-corn: ..hahhaha :loool: wonder how much i'll have to pay Kavee for a present like tat on my B-day....ehehe :ph34r: