[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
man..you girls don't sleep, huh? lols. i guess the whole sb obsession has got to you all. don't get me wrong, im in love with it too. but i can't afford to miss class & stay up to catch it live.

to comment on those pics of ken & noi. i agree, the short hair makes her look so much older. i think noi's soo pretty for her age though, especially in ram pissawat. i was like..whoaa, she looks good! haha. and ken is just handsome. the picture just looked a bit awkward because you can definitely see the age difference. but i still love them as a couple.

i bet you gals are all pretty hyped up by now. i shall be going to bed now, i have class early in the morning. goodnight & may you all enjoy a great episode!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
man..you girls don't sleep, huh? lols. i guess the whole sb obsession has got to you all. don't get me wrong, im in love with it too. but i can't afford to miss class & stay up to catch it live.

to comment on those pics of ken & noi. i agree, the short hair makes her look so much older. i think noi's soo pretty for her age though, especially in ram pissawat. i was like..whoaa, she looks good! haha. and ken is just handsome. the picture just looked a bit awkward because you can definitely see the age difference. but i still love them as a couple.
i bet you gals are all pretty hyped up by now. i shall be going to bed now, i have class early in the morning. goodnight & may you all enjoy a great episode!!

Noi is pretty...but just not with KEN..!!...LOL...
me so mean...but thats how i feel....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
2 more pages!
leela should try and tame herself first thne tame kawee
leela see herself as doing the right thing, like when kawee drag narin in the car after leela slap him...she didnt want narin to go, not because she cared about narin's well being but she was afraid that kawee and narin might get it on or something

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey hey hey SB lady bugs! i'm back ^_^ *wave hi* [for a lil bit.. lol]

I don't wanna see "bang" and then leave...I want some action!
hit it & quick it are nice too... just slow the lakorn down. lmao! but i do want action tooo!

Ken and Noi at Noi's store opening (4/8/08). She's beginning to show.

omg, what is up with noi's hair???! :eek: she should've left it long! i still can't ken knocked her up... :loool:

thanx lynda , noi looks like his mom
lol... not a mom... more like his sister.... lol

yea, i dont do well with newbies
me either.. the only newbie that i actually like [guy wise] is wier... everybody else.. eh, they're whatever. lol

Oh my!!...i so agree about the WIFE part...everything about KEN is fine..except the wife and her bad sense of style...lol..sorry but its the truth....
ken is just... perfect... :drool: he's hott, goregous, tall, nice body, nice smile ahhh the whole package! & don't forget a kute laugh! =P

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^haha i was thinking the same but didnt want to say it. the short do makes her look more older

thanks lynda
i link long hair might make her look younger...ehehe...

but why are you girls bashing P'Noi..okay i'll be the good Mistress and back her up...her style isn't the best..i know tat..it's like a rollercoaster she has her good and bad day...i just reallie dislike the hair...but she looks nice w/ the bangs though...i don't like it wen she puts everyting back...but i guess it doesn't look to well wen ur hubby is voted the best dressed Actor...LOL...anyways wen i look at them i see true love...but i have to admit...they don't look tat in love in tose pichas..hmm..maybe cuz we're too crazie over kavee & narin..lol never the less..i adore these two :wub:

im guessing that when epi 5 air some people will skip school and or work
..or a two days and one night field trip to LA...lol :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
noi could still look young and pretty if her style was more better. the way she dresses now make her look like a real mother. theres hot mamas out there like marsha, panada etc

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohitsnoyyy yeap Kashie's only 17...so young..and naive...ehehe...but my mind is still full of wicked imaginations lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohitsnoyyy yeap Kashie's only 17...so young..and naive...ehehe...but my mind is still full of wicked imaginations lol
oh yeahh, you need to get your mind out of the gutter... lol. by the way, you can call me Noy ... mama Noy. lol

i link long hair might make her look younger...ehehe...

but why are you girls bashing P'Noi..okay i'll be the good Mistress and back her up...her style isn't the best..i know tat..it's like a rollercoaster she has her good and bad day...i just reallie dislike the hair...but she looks nice w/ the bangs though...i don't like it wen she puts everyting back...but i guess it doesn't look to well wen ur hubby is voted the best dressed Actor...LOL...anyways wen i look at them i see true love...but i have to admit...they don't look tat in love in tose pichas..hmm..maybe cuz we're too crazie over kavee & narin..lol never the less..i adore these two :wub:
..or a two days and one night field trip to LA...lol :(
i like Noi tooo. she's goregous for her age. you know what they say when you get older, go after younger guys. lmao! i'mma do that! =]

maybe it the hair and whole preggy thing
wonder if khun kid tells leela that he saw kawee came out of narin room in the episode coming
i don't think khune kid would tell... what the hell is leela gonna do? not a damn thangggg! lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay girls i have my first Dream of Ken yesterday night!! not too pleasent but anyways i go to a preforming arts school rite..and i'm currently taking an acting class..anyways i dream tat P'Ken somehow came to visit our school wanting to see our acting class and guess wat..he **tears** was soo old...and tis was supposely 2 years from now..so i guess in 2010..i remember i was comparing his pichas..the old one standing in front of me and the young one in the picture..i could not believe it was Ken..but later on he turned back to be his handsome-self..so i just get to see him walking around look all handsome :D

the old part was reallie weird.. :ph34r: