[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
although hes married already but i dont feel any different cuz im so concetrated on the lakorn that i dont think hes fully taken

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
pe-ken....pe-ken...pe-ken....gosh! just a couple more hours....i can just rewatch this guy over and over....my sister says that i am crazy but i know i am not....it just that i can't stop my self from this hot, sexy and cute guy......i really wish that is baby is a boy because i want the baby to look just like pe-ken.....hehehehehe....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
it would be nice to see pe-ken baby in movies too...wow! anyways, i don't like the mother that much but i am okay with her...it all matter to pe-ken choice. what ever he likes to make him feel happy than that makes me happy with him too. gosh, that sound do thoughtful....hehehehehe.....

shachibasha

psychotic
especially newbies nowdayz. some are okay but they dont "wow" me like the older/middle gen when they were once newbies
the storylines now for lakorns are getting weird and borring unlike the plotline before....but just my opinion!

page 197 owned

tinah

sarNie Coma
it okay you can watch it from SAWAIN....and it can be from the....BIENG...WAY too...hehehe..
actually i would be grandma by then and not only that, once my fav. stars stop playing lead roles or retire from the biz then no more thai lakorns for me. *sigh*

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
NOI looks like KEN'S MOM!!!...and shes wearing that to her Grand opening of a clothing store...thats such a JOKE!!..lol...no sense of style at all!!.....even Ken looks better than here...there are so many maternity clothes that are nice now a days...lol...

SAWAN FEVER!!!