[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow, it late already and i still here reading all your comments. so bad me, will have trouble getting up tomorrow, but I have to check this thread and read your comments before I can sleep. Enjoy the lakorn as well as reading everyone's comments.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so tired i could hardly keep my eyes open...i tink tis is it for me...good nite girls...i'm so not getting tat page 200 **tears**

Good nite Tinah...Good Nite Sha..and all the other Sawan Bieng fanatics...

tinah

sarNie Coma
nighty night, kashie. it has been a lobg day. i mine as well leave too. my eyes are getting blurry. night again sharon, kashir and everyone. see u in the morn if u get on

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, it late already and i still here reading all your comments. so bad me, will have trouble getting up tomorrow, but I have to check this thread and read your comments before I can sleep. Enjoy the lakorn as well as reading everyone's comments.
we've been at it for i dont know how long.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
after reading all the previous posts..... it seems like we're all a bunch of perverted people gathering to enjoy lakorns like this...LOL...5555

everyone in here always get hyped when a "R" lakorn comes out....like Jum Leuy Ruk....Lhong Ngao Jun....etc...LOL

saobomp

sarNie Adult
OMG thanks you guys for posting pictures! Ken is steaming HOTTTTTTT...

that was some nice pictures to look at; my heart is racing hehe...

cant wait until tomorrow...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching epi.2-3 and it was just steaming with Ann/Ken chemistry on screen. When Kawee slapped Rin and she started to tear up yelling and crying at him, that scene made me tear up also. She looked so sad and what she said to him was heart breaking.

I'm anticipating the next episode as well for the "R" scene and the beach scenes.

i think this is the first lakorn... where I've seen the pra'eg smacking the nang'ek. :loool: it was wrong but funny.

I've skimmed through the first 3 eps. Haven't had time to really watch it thoroughly. Is the older sister married to the Kawee's father, b/c she likes him or b/c she wants revenge against Kawee or something? Does she still have feelings for Kawee? And why is Rin so weak all of a sudden? She seem to stand up to Kawee pretty well in the 1st ep.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Spoiler pic ATTACK for EP. 5. Man, the kidnapping is in ep. 5 and not 4. We have to wait until THURSDAY.

The kidnap and the fight in the water that lead to the fever, which lead to the cuddling, which lead to the assumption that he did something to her. HAHA.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
i think this is the first lakorn... where I've seen the pra'eg smacking the nang'ek. :loool: it was wrong but funny.

I've skimmed through the first 3 eps. Haven't had time to really watch it thoroughly. Is the older sister married to the Kawee's father, b/c she likes him or b/c she wants revenge against Kawee or something? Does she still have feelings for Kawee? And why is Rin so weak all of a sudden? She seem to stand up to Kawee pretty well in the 1st ep.

The sister say she wants revenge but it seems like she still have feelings for Ken. I think the reason why Ann seem so weak is b/c her mom doesn't want her to argue w/Ken so she try not to argue back.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The sister always reveal that she has feelings for Ken; in Kob and Brook version there was a scene where she was crying to her mom and she admit she hated her sister for getting pregnant with the pra'ek and she got piss off and later i think or somewhere in the lakorn she was venting to her mom and she goes "you know why i married khun kid mom. I only married him to be closer to Kaweee." that's all i remember =/ LOL

emo

sarNie Hatchling
"you know why i married khun kid mom. I only married him to be closer to Kaweee." that's all i remember =/ LOL
I have never seen the old version, but that is messed up of her too. And I thought she loved her fiance. That was all a fake, she still has feeling for Kavee. I guess she is straight up stupid, marrying the father does not mean she will get any closer to kavee. She should have already known that she was going to be hated, so it was not to get closer to him, it was to avenge her past. She lying to her mother. >>>>just my thought<<<<<<

fun

Expired Sarnie
The sister always reveal that she has feelings for Ken; in Kob and Brook version there was a scene where she was crying to her mom and she admit she hated her sister for getting pregnant with the pra'ek and she got piss off and later i think or somewhere in the lakorn she was venting to her mom and she goes "you know why i married khun kid mom. I only married him to be closer to Kaweee." that's all i remember =/ LOL
LOL skipped a lot of episode back then in Brook and Kob version. LOL= I got to go and find that part. It will be funny to watch. I don't think she meant it-->to get closer to him. She is lying, she has no feeling for him just can tell it was a crush and lust she had for him--->I am so bad.