[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
me too.. :( i was watching Pinky & Wier's lakorn Ter Kue Cheewit, but i dropped it to watch this lakorn. haha. i'll probably watch it after i finish SB!!
I couldn't stand Tur Kue Cheewit, maybe it was the first episode that bored me. And the fact that I love Au too and he is playing RAI.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I couldn't stand Tur Kue Cheewit, maybe it was the first episode that bored me. And the fact that I love Au too and he is playing RAI.

awwe.. i didn't have a problem with it, i just got caught up with SB. lol. so i'm just whatever with that lakorn. i'm waiting for the action between narin & kawee to start! i think i had a dream about ken last nite... ^_^ but i dont remember.. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
awwe.. i didn't have a problem with it, i just got caught up with SB. lol. so i'm just whatever with that lakorn. i'm waiting for the action between narin & kawee to start! i think i had a dream about ken last nite... ^_^ but i dont remember.. haha.
you are not the only one. the only reason why this is so popular is ken and ann feisty scenes. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. oh yeahhh. spamming is funnn... lol come spam with us! :D
its spammer that brings the fun... lol... but too much is kind of bad-->evil laugh

Okay got to go now. If tinah comes back to see this GOOD BYE for today.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
oh man...those scenes look so cute...and awww....getting us even more excited about wednesday and thursday's show...ahhhhhhh!!