[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
P'Ken is sooo hot, he's mean but his hotness just makes me forgive him and love him more. As for Leela, she is pure evil. I was shocked when Ken slapped Anne. I wasn't expecting that and when she cried about it, I wanted to cry with her :( She's such a great actress. This lakorn is sooo addicting. I can't wait for the next episode. I hope it's a real :r-scene-pop-corn: and not a teaser where they get interrupted and Ken doesn't succeed in "R" her. From the opening credits, it seems like they have a lot of sweet scenes between them unlike the other Sawan Bieng versions. Does anyone know if Louis gets paired up with Jenny (Pat)?

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I know Ann is 31, can i ask how old is Ken? And i heard his wife Noi is like 6-7 yrs older than him..is she a famous actress or sometin? :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
The girl that plays Pat is Jenny or Jensuda, something like that. She used to date Louis as I found out from on the clips posted by Anonymous@AFC on Youtube.
ooh cool..and you know what was funny, i thought she resembled louis. hahah. but i love her character!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
New news clip for Sawan Biang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JduxKANuLUk

ANN is talking about the beach kidnap scene.
She's telling the audience that you shouldn't miss this episode because the events that happen will determine the course of n'ek and p'ek's upcoming actions. Also, there is gonna be a lot of intimate scenes between ANN and KEN , like you've never seen before.

So she is kinda suggestion that the r-scene is upcoming this week.
Finally it's gonna be over with.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wat hapening to everyone this topic use to jump like 5 to 6 pages evry 5 or less hour now it only jumped 2 ?
Ohh yay!

Page 171 Owned
i guess at the time there wasn't me and tinah in the thread. i was not in long, so i didn't get to post as much as i would have wanted. i could go on forever talking about each and every scene over and over. lmao...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i like the songs from both version of jlr. my dads so funny. everytime he like a certsin lakorn he'll talk about it at work. he even told my aunty to pick up tape 1 of sb at our house lol

lilxgxriah, howe was the concert
the concert was great!!! omg...our table wa s in the back and we were so loud!!..he even tlked to our table haha..and i think we were on some sort of tv channel lol...it was crazy...we had the alcohol flowin at 7 and the concert didnt start til like 9ish haha...so everyone was crazy..well except me..i was the designated driver..but it was fun..we hit up the thai bar after haha thats a whole different story though...i didnt get home til 5 that morning...Thom Rainbow looks good in person, and he has an amazing voice!!...i took pictures with him twice...i'll post pics in the thai thread later on...thanx for asking!! ^_^

anyways, i was gone for 2 days and this thing just BOOMS!! it took me 45 minutes to catch up...geez...i'd hate to think about it when i'm gone this weekend..its laos/thai new year baby!!!

i cant wait for the next episode..i saw the clip from Anonymous and i'm just anxious now :unsure:

fun

Expired Sarnie
New news clip for Sawan Biang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JduxKANuLUk

ANN is talking about the beach kidnap scene.
She's telling the audience that you shouldn't miss this episode because the events that happen will determine the course of n'ek and p'ek's upcoming actions. Also, there is gonna be a lot of intimate scenes between ANN and KEN , like you've never seen before.

So she is kinda suggestion that the r-scene is upcoming this week.
Finally it's gonna be over with.
oh i wish to see that part very soon. the rape occurs faster than the older version, right.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Since it is so quiet in here, you remember the part where Kavee cried when he asked his father about his funeral, if he was the one to die and his step mother would refuse to come to his funeral would he be as upset of what he is doing. And then he starts to cry, majority of the Thai lakorn, the lead guy kind of suck at those crying role. So can you name the pra eks who can pull off crying scene and in which lakorn.

I know Ken can in all his lakorns. I love how he looks into nang ek's eyes and he doesn't have to say much because his eyes says it all.

Rome I cried when he cried in Klin Kaew Klang Jai, the part where he told her, who would want to sleep with a handy cap, well that was not what he said word for word but along the line.

Tik In Leud Kattiya and Roy Lae Sanae Rai

There are more but I can't think of them all

The ones that I can't stand crying are:

Chakrit its not remorseful nor realistic.

Wow, not in a lot of lakorn, pra eks cries. It's usually the nang ek that does most of the crying scene.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I just started tuning into this lakorn; I already knew how GREAT it was going to be.

Anyways my thoughts on the lakorn: I think it'll be really stupid if Kawee has to marry Leela in order for him to receive any inheritance. Also didn't the dad already slept with his wife?? Also Ken is doing such a excellent job portraying a jackass with no feelings or remorse to anything he does it just shows you the lack of parental guiding during his adolescent years. I just love how Narin and Kawee verbally abuse each other with such strong words towards another. I love it when they are fiesty!!! Also I love the Fey girl; she kept speaking English. It was hilarious. Anyway I can't wait for the coming episodes to come!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Since it is so quiet in here, you remember the part where Kavee cried when he asked his father about his funeral, if he was the one to die and his step mother would refuse to come to his funeral would he be as upset of what he is doing. And then he starts to cry, majority of the Thai lakorn, the lead guy kind of suck at those crying role. So can you name the pra eks who can pull off crying scene and in which lakorn.

I know Ken can in all his lakorns. I love how he looks into nang ek's eyes and he doesn't have to say much because his eyes says it all.

Rome I cried when he cried in Klin Kaew Klang Jai, the part where he told her, who would want to sleep with a handy cap, well that was not what he said word for word but along the line.

Tik In Leud Kattiya and Roy Lae Sanae Rai

There are more but I can't think of them all

The ones that I can't stand crying are:

Chakrit its not remorseful nor realistic.

Wow, not in a lot of lakorn, pra eks cries. It's usually the nang ek that does most of the crying scene.
This is my first Thai drama that got me really interested, but there are not many sub Thai drama so I rely on the subs one. I have seen all the sub Thai drama, so I don't really know which lead man cries best. I have to say Ken is great at it. In Oum Ruk, Ruk Tur Took Wun and Sawan Bieng he does a great job. My favorite scene was when Napat gave birth and Chen was holding onto her. When he saw the baby he cried. That was so beautiful. I don't want to judge because I haven't seen that much Thai drama.

Yes, Rome did a good job at crying in Klin Kaew Klang Jai, I had to cry with him. I have seen millions of Korean drama and he does a better job than most.

I just started tuning into this lakorn; I already knew how GREAT it was going to be.

Anyways my thoughts on the lakorn: I think it'll be really stupid if Kawee has to marry Leela in order for him to receive any inheritance. Also didn't the dad already slept with his wife?? Also Ken is doing such a excellent job portraying a jackass with no feelings or remorse to anything he does it just shows you the lack of parental guiding during his adolescent years. I just love how Narin and Kawee verbally abuse each other with such strong words towards another. I love it when they are fiesty!!! Also I love the Fey girl; she kept speaking English. It was hilarious. Anyway I can't wait for the coming episodes to come!
That is totally disgusting. He already slept with her, why give it to the son. That is sick, what were the producer thinking. It would have been okay if the father made him marry Narin, that is understandable. Wait, isn't that against the Thai culture, son marrying the father's wife.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
That is totally disgusting. He already slept with her, why give it to the son. That is sick, what were the producer thinking. It would have been okay if the father made him marry Narin, that is understandable. Wait, isn't that against the Thai culture, son marrying the father's wife.

No, thats totally against moral values. Sharing wives?? Yuck. I don't think Kawee will even follow it cause he HATES LEELa with the passion.