[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gurl! I wanted to cry too. I was like damn, You tell him. I think Ken outshines Ann in this one. When they were in OUM RUK, they both did well. In this one, Ken is more emotional and has more depth in his character.
this is like the first time that ann's co-star has a bigger role than her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
haha im not thai either but sometime when im talking with my parents i end up saying things in thai without realizing it. ive been watching too much thai drama

LOL...sometimes after watching too much lakorn...when I'm mad or stressed out, I would say "OIII"...you know how Thai people do it... :lol: I'm like..."what the heck?" Or sometimes, I'd be like "Maeeee..." It's freaking weird...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Where's is everyone? It's saturday! We should all be in here! What better things to do then spamming.
aweee... i'm here noww! but not for long =/ lol.

LOL...sometimes after watching too much lakorn...when I'm mad or stressed out, I would say "OIII"...you know how Thai people do it... :lol: I'm like..."what the heck?" Or sometimes, I'd be like "Maeeee..." It's freaking weird...
really, only thai people say "oiii" & "maeee..."?? lol. i say that all the time. my whole family say that! i didn't even notice thai people saying that! that is crazyyyy. hahaha.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
preview of next weeks epi. i bet many of our fellow member will waking up early to see this including myself lol.

credit to eayjang
I waiting for this espisode, this lakorn is getting good as I watch it. Episode 1 was not interest to me but as I watch episode 2 and 3, I might have SB fever soon! :p :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know whats funny. kawee kidnap narin because she slap him in front of pat so he wanted her to apologize to him but of corse she didnt

tinah

sarNie Coma
i be he just wanted to spend an alone time with her lol. he still try to force her to apologize but narin said no so that led to the 'r'

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
so thats what led up to the r scene... nice... i wonder how come no one notice that narin was probably missing???

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Gurl! I wanted to cry too. I was like damn, You tell him. I think Ken outshines Ann in this one. When they were in OUM RUK, they both did well. In this one, Ken is more emotional and has more depth in his character.
Ken stepped it up in this lakorn. He can cry and make us laugh, but in SB, he makes us hate him! He is doing a terrific job so far. Kavee is a very in depth character and I am proud of Ken's ability to portray that.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay, i caught watching this lakorn. i cant believe ken slapped ann...that was so unexpected. next week eppy looks hella good...he is going to r her....

my favorite scene that i thought was funny was when they were talking about ann or soemone i forgot....and pang was there and she was like who is she...is she the bitchy bithcy one...i was hella laughing when she said the word bitchy...its funny how she said it and when she kept on saying what happen and ken told her to stop speaking english...lmao...

pat or jensuda is so cute. i love her character...i like her wardrobe too.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
everytime i see the ending credits on the part where he kind of turns her into his chest makes me just go aww..i wish things like that happened in real life..lol

i feel bad for her...shes in the middle of all their issues...but gosh i do love ken...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I'm confused by Leela's character.

Does she still have feelings for Ken? or does she just want to get revenge on him?

How true are Ken's words? Does she really only aspire to get rich and get Ken's dad to die faster indirectly?

How "good" is Leela?

Cuz there was that incidence where almost flames of jealous sparked when she spoke to Ann about Ken coming outta her room.

~chngnsch

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoooOOO let see how many ppl wake up to see this eps on wed haha. Im expecting to see school skipper & work skipper in this thread haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
everytime i see the ending credits on the part where he kind of turns her into his chest makes me just go aww..i wish things like that happened in real life..lol
i feel bad for her...shes in the middle of all their issues...but gosh i do love ken...
lol. i know what you meann... it makes my heart melts... =]

I'm confused by Leela's character.

Does she still have feelings for Ken? or does she just want to get revenge on him?

How true are Ken's words? Does she really only aspire to get rich and get Ken's dad to die faster indirectly?

How "good" is Leela?

Cuz there was that incidence where almost flames of jealous sparked when she spoke to Ann about Ken coming outta her room.

~chngnsch
i think deep down leela still has feelings for kawee but she always wants him to pay for all the embarassment & sadness he has caused her.

OOoooOOO let see how many ppl wake up to see this eps on wed haha. Im expecting to see school skipper & work skipper in this thread haha
lol. i'm sure there will be lots of those! but i cant. :( i can't be missing class anymore! lol. too many absences.. not good! but of course i will hop on the computer after i come home fro class!

i can't miss wednesday episode!!!! its gonna be greatttt! gooo kaweee!!

bring on the :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :kiss:

i'm soooo ready! :dude: