[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i mention that earlier too how the cast dressed hi-so in here. did you see the look on on kawee's eye when narin walked in the room dressed all beauitful for narins wedding. it was in the ending credit

^no, thats too soon lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I've noticed that Ch3 always has good fashion sense.
Ch5 is decent too.

Ch7 is just laughable and I just feel bad for the actresses and actors

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay im finally finishing up eppy 1 in the library right now. ann's wardrobe is looking good.
omg the dad is totally falling for nampueng and his wife just passed away too.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Man...this lakorn is so good!!!....can not wait until tomorrow's episode...no boring part!!..LOL...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Really. I'll have to check into that. They seem to be all ugly to me. lol
Ann and Ken on the cover of OHO
thats actually not anne on the cover. i think its noi but they replace her head with annes lol. dont know why. kinda mean of them

Irissara

sarNie Egg
Best part, Kawee has a dream about Narin biting him the day earlier. He wakes up and angrily stares at his arm because he thought about her. haha

most asian believe when there a snake in your dream, esp when it bite you. your destined love is near by. but this Kawee dreamt of Narin biting him...you know how that goes. SB Obsession all the way...........so cute:lol: :lol: :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know how many days this lakorn will air for.

Here's a download for Windows Media Player 11

This is for those of you that have problems launching the encoders(live tv). It's works wonders. This was uploaded by me.

WMP11