[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

shachibasha

psychotic
yay just few more hours then the second epi airs yay go sawan biang! :yahoo: by the way i love those pictures wereken is shouting it reminds me of when harit shout at soriya! ohh ken looks really HOT with red it the scene were his father slapped him!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm reposting it because people have been mailing me about the links again lol
Sawan Biang Live

Stream 1 (275K): mms://203.113.9.83/Encoder3

Stream 2 (225K): mms://202.69.137.100/MAXNETTV.tv_ch3fs;fhsa;fsafsafidfidsafghfdsiirefdsafdsaghaifdka;fsahfdksa;fdiksa
fdsahfgdiierf;dsjafdshafidiafdsa;fdsahfgdisaifd;fjdsjkahfdskaeiidsa;fjdskahdiri;
jkahfdaieid;ajfdksafdhiafds;ajfdksahfdsaieifjdsa;fdhaidfija;fdhsjafd8fidsa;jfdka

or, there's always this one too

http://www.siamtv.org/start.html
try either of these...siamtv.com works betta for me..some girls say it buffers a lot of 'em...but i'm okay....not tat bad...the other site..all i hear is radio..but i can see the pichas..u can try 'em both...

choo

sarNie Adult
just wanna THANK KristyS and tinah for helping me with the links! Aww, I can't believe I just missed the bloopers. THanks for the caps too! Ken looks so cute. +) Ann looks good as always.+)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^Np. so i probaly need to DL the new version of window media huh. if it works for you then maybe it will with me too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
for you sawan biang freaks :p I'm gonna upload a hq version of episode 01 well im already uploading but it gonna take til tmr lol cause its 2 gb lmao; but im gonna split them and ul;

kink84

sarNie Egg
how many episodes is Sawan Bieng going to have, anyone know? I always wish when mayura dubbs, it's going to be HQ.

tracycutie

sarNie Egg
Hi guys, I'm a new fan of Sawan Bieng. I got interested when I saw a SB thread in Soompi. The only other lakorn I watched before is Chain of Love...that's why I love Ken and Anne together.

I watched episode 1 in youtube with eng subs. I'm wondering where I can download the ep to my computer with eng subs as well?

choo

sarNie Adult
:( really sux that some of us can't hear the audio with the show using windows media player for channel 3. :(
so i'm watching Mediaplayer & Siam at the same time..LOL

-i really hope it's not like this tomorrow?:(