[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoooww..i went for a lilo bit and u girls have another page up alreadie? ah rite **high-five** girls

i left to go make a new banner..anyone like??

Thanx so muchie for the songs girls!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
both songs are touching. i like it!..now i need to go make an mv
true i do like pannada's song juz abit more..the way she sung it...but i like Aof's lyrics more...

weee...can't wait for ur MV then

i need more episode to make mvs.. lol. so maybe when a few more episode comes out i'll make some hehe.
true i'm so gonna make MV's...hmm...maybe just one for Ken & his father...i'll pick some reallie sad song..**tears**

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
weee...can't wait for ur MV then
true i'm so gonna make MV's...hmm...maybe just one for Ken & his father...i'll pick some reallie sad song..**tears**
awe... that's really sweet.. ken & his father.. should be touching :D i wanna know what song are you gonna pick.. uhm... i think i have a song in mind.. but not sure yet.. haha. gotta watch more of SB & maybe something will come to mind. haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awe... that's really sweet.. ken & his father.. should be touching :D i wanna know what song are you gonna pick.. uhm... i think i have a song in mind.. but not sure yet.. haha. gotta watch more of SB & maybe something will come to mind. haha.
i lie i'm back...LOL..can't get away from this thread...but i tink i'm gonna use the song "Dance With My Father Again"...**tears** tat will be so sad.. :lmao:​

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. me neither! i logged off for like 5 mins.. lol. that's a nice choice of song :D
LOL..we're such freaks! :lol: yeah! im so hype up about making the MV now..and the good ting is i dun tink i'll have to wait tat long 2 make it..cuz at the most Kawee's father will only last 2 / 3 more episodes..sound like a bad ting to say..but it's onlie a drama so...eheh...

okay tis time i'm gone for reals...ehehehe...by girlfriend..eheh

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL..we're such freaks! :lol: yeah! im so hype up about making the MV now..and the good ting is i dun tink i'll have to wait tat long 2 make it..cuz at the most Kawee's father will only last 2 / 3 more episodes..sound like a bad ting to say..but it's onlie a drama so...eheh...

okay tis time i'm gone for reals...ehehehe...by girlfriend..eheh
oh yeah true... lol but have a good nite hunn! i need to get off too... ttyl! SB FEVER still rising!! :D

kink84

sarNie Egg
Wow it's so good for the first episode. Everyone's acting was great, the crying scenes with Louise at the hospital and when Ken is crying at the breakfast table...Superb. I'm going to hate this waiting every week for it too air crap.. that's torture to us to wait like this. Can't wait till next week though :)

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Lovin tis drama, i mean i love most slap kiss dramas!....I wasnt into Ken or Ann but they r growing on me....tkx for all the caps n summaries.....One thing tho i dont find convincing is that Ann and her mom dun look sad enough....I mean their son-in-lae/bro-in law juz died but i dont sense anything sad there....and also i cant believe her mom let the sis marry a guy much older than her, nt to mention he's been married countless time b4 and it's pretty obvious he got interested in her like 2 days after his ex wife's death?? It juz makes the family look like a money grubber...no wonder Ken hates them....

tinah

sarNie Coma
not to mention, this version has more ceremonies than last

heres one event

another one. i think this is the same one when her and ken was being interview awhile back cuz shes wearing the same dress but the other time her hair was down

tinah

sarNie Coma
kawee didnt attend his dads wedding right?..but in this version he went to both ceremonies. oh yeh, thats something to add to the list of 98-08 version

sarN

sarNie Granny
in 89&98 he didn't attend his father wedding but he was up in his ROOOM looking down on everyone with his binocular ! hahahahahahha i love kavee character he soo funnie and blunt .

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
witha binocular!? :lmao: he sooo wanted to be a part of tha party.. but he just tooo stubborn :lol:
Ken is extremely HOT :drool: in here :D

&& SINCE I SEE WISHBONE IN HERE :p

Thank you for subbing this lakorn so FAST, ur the BEST!! :D
(awww she left before seeing this :()

sarN

sarNie Granny
89 & 98 , the funnie part is he scan everyone in party with his binocular and was furious ! but when he saw Narin ..he pause and look in the binocular twice LMAO