[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow this is a great lakorn of Ann and Ken. Ken is hot and Ann is beautiful as always. I can not wait to see the next part. Anyone knows if the next part is airing soon?

cecilia

Staff member
Wow this is a great lakorn of Ann and Ken. Ken is hot and Ann is beautiful as always. I can not wait to see the next part. Anyone knows if the next part is airing soon?
not til wed/thursday, it take over jlr time slot .. so yup. due to daylight saving, it'll be 8:30 am central time :p

neena

sarNie Adult
watching SB right now, whoa!!! kawee is an ass!!! i hate him so much...but i know i will grow to love him...hahahah...louis is gettin' good at acting, he made me teary when he was crying for his sister...that was sad...i didn't expect it to be that sad. louis and ann: no chemistry. haha...kawee is so heartless!! i wanna stab him with a dart! :lol: i don't think i've hate a pa'ek this much!! i swear though, KEN IS GOOD!!

definitely, no fever for me too...i think its because i don't find ken and ann a real great couple like i do aum and aff. this one won't hit me as hard. still i am liking it and supporting it!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^same here neena It didn't hit me hard enough .. i think they looks cute together and all but i still have not seen that fire chemistry like JLR have done for me. THE TEMPTATION of seeing/imaging them with those wild attempts are just too good and too wild. I'm liking SB so far. supporting to the max .. LOVE BEAUTIFUL ANNE .. she's so FEISTY LIKE SORIYA :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
gotta agree ceci....it hasnt hit me yet....hopefully it picks up....its good but just hasnt captured me.....

chenling

sarNie Adult
^same here neena It didn't hit me hard enough .. i think they looks cute together and all but i still have not seen that fire chemistry like JLR have done for me. THE TEMPTATION of seeing/imaging them with those wild attempts are just too good and too wild. I'm liking SB so far. supporting to the max .. LOVE BEAUTIFUL ANNE .. she's so FEISTY LIKE SORIYA :wub:
ceci, I think JLR just hit it over the park for us..I mean we were..wait still are obsessed, I liked the first eps but did I react like I did on the first eps of JLR NO>....but I am thinking that with another couple of eps and we get more 1 on 1 Ken and Ann time that its gonna get better..not that I don't like it now..not saying that at all..I love Kawee's a-hole character and I agree, Narin's feisty like Soriya...I don't know if anything will take the place of JLR in our hearts and it doesn't really have to..we can all just enjoy the ride!!!!!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
I actually enjoyed the first epidsode very much...I wasnt that into JLR enjoy watching it...I can not wait until next week...Also, we shouldnt compare these 2 lakorns because it is quite different...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
my gosh!!!!...thanks to all of you guys that upload the drama becasue the frist part was very good.
pe-ken looks so good and ann is so pretty. well, i just can't wait to see part 2 now!
thanks girls!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
ken ish so mean.. but i love hem...
i love how he cry...and wen he say to his dad that
if it was his funeral and if his stepmom doesnt want to go. will his dad get that mad....??
i almost cry...so HOT AND SAD...
KEN SO HOT AND SEXY...
OH AND WEN HE SAID HE DONT LYKE RED BUT HE WAS WEAEING A HOT-ASS RED SHIRT...
THAT WAS BURNING.

mar_23

sarNie Egg
Hey, everyone :D

I'm kind of new to lakorns and I only become hooked after watching Jam Loey Rak the acting it was great and so emotional. Thanks to whoever subbed that drama :lol: with out English subbed versions of lakorns like Kaew Tah Pee or Duang Jai Patiharn I would have never gotten so into Thai dramas.

Once again thanks to all those out there subbing this for non speaking Thai fans. :lol:

Always what is the best way to pronounce Lakorns in English?

cecilia

Staff member

I'm kind of new to lakorns and I only become hooked after watching Jam Loey Rak the acting it was great and so emotional. Thanks to whoever subbed that drama :lol: with out English subbed versions of lakorns like Kaew Tah Pee or Duang Jai Patiharn I would have never gotten so into Thai dramas.

Once again thanks to all those out there subbing this for non speaking Thai fans. :lol:

for me. i would pronounce it the way it spell .. LA-KORN

BTW. WELCOME TO THE THREAD. i'm glad you're liking THAI LAKORN :wub: and love your comment. we got rehook back to THAI drama after JLR too :)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

Welcome then^^. Pronounce lakorns in English? lol They're just lakorns, but if you want a translation... Lakorns=Series.

After watching Thai series, you'll eventually hear them say the word "lakorn".lol.

mar_23

sarNie Egg
Okay, so Lakorn means series :lol: Thanks I didn't know that at all.

I really enjoyed the first episode of Sawan Biang ^_^ For some reason Kawee character reminds me of Doumyouji Tsukasa from Hana Yori Dango Live action. I've recently notice something about Thai dramas that some of there plots seem to be similar to manga I've read in the past. I wonder if it's possible that perhaps some manga writers got there ideas from Thai dramas ? One thing I like about Lakorns is that they are sort of unique in story set up.

The most favorite thing I like about Lakorns is the evil mother & daughter pairing ups or the funny servants. :lol:
And plus all the really good talented Thai actors in lakorns.

numfon

sarNie Adult
woah.. i like ken's acting in this one -- such a conceited jackass. :lol: can't wait to see Nampueng being evil. she's soooo prettyyyy..

by the way.. Lakorn is pronounced "la-kon" ja... without the R sound. the ร in ละคร is pronounced like the n sound.. not the r. =)

cecilia

Staff member
^kindda wanna know what trigger nampueng to be evil like that. she was so nice/calm/innocent/and ladylike ..
hahah. true. only in lakorn and fanfiction can we have our REQUETS be answer and fulfil :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, so Lakorn means series :lol: Thanks I didn't know that at all.

I really enjoyed the first episode of Sawan Biang ^_^ For some reason Kawee character reminds me of Doumyouji Tsukasa from Hana Yori Dango Live action. I've recently notice something about Thai dramas that some of there plots seem to be similar to manga I've read in the past. I wonder if it's possible that perhaps some manga writers got there ideas from Thai dramas ? One thing I like about Lakorns is that they are sort of unique in story set up.

The most favorite thing I like about Lakorns is the evil mother & daughter pairing ups or the funny servants. :lol:
And plus all the really good talented Thai actors in lakorns.
lol No problem. True. I think Thai lakorns are unique, but they can be very repetitive sometimes. I wonder if they would ever have any Thai type storyline for American series... Probably not. they wouldn't lookd good doing it.lol.

Page 97... Owned and marked by me!!