[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i love her being strong & stubborn...but with all the news & behind the scenes..i thought she was gonna be weak...u know w/ her crying all the time...and if she was reallie weak..i wouldn't mind cuz i want P'Ken to torture her...i was way too mad at her in Oum Ruk the way they ended Oum Ruk wasn't enough pay back for all the nice ting Chen did for Pat..

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree but that's they're two different genre :p .. i like it when n'ek being smart with her talking. i like her tough like that. create a sense of insecure on p'ek's position :wub:
things are moving fast though, next week seem like we're loosing the dad and we'll get to see more quarreling and more fights between narin/kawee which i like.
now i get it why he NEEDS to plan on that R SCENE :loool: with a sharp mouth like her, he have to plan ahead in order to get ahead :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i love her being strong & stubborn...but with all the news & behind the scenes..i thought she was gonna be weak...u know w/ her crying all the time...and if she was reallie weak..i wouldn't mind cuz i want P'Ken to torture her...i was way too mad at her in Oum Ruk the way they ended Oum Ruk wasn't enough pay back for all the nice ting Chen did for Pat..
Wah? Are you talking about Mafia Tee Ruk or Oum Ruk? I'm confused :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oum ruk. isn't his name chen and her name pat, as in napat? .. mafia tee ruk have the same name too?
omg! :loool: I totally forgot that Ken's name in Oum Ruk was Chen and Anne's name was Pat lol . Cuz in Mafia Tee Ruk his name was Cheun/Chen and then the Pat name got me confused :loool:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i just saw the first part of the epi and got very intense and different, liking it so far oh and ken he look really good..hehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! :loool: I totally forgot that Ken's name in Oum Ruk was Chen and Anne's name was Pat lol . Cuz in Mafia Tee Ruk his name was Cheun/Chen and then the Pat name got me confused :loool:

LOL :lol: Kristy i didn't even realize tat...ehehe...but P'Krit's name was Chun not Chen...CHUNLENG....i'm still in love w/ tat name... :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
^i agree but that's they're two different genre :p .. i like it when n'ek being smart with her talking. i like her tough like that. create a sense of insecure on p'ek's position :wub:
things are moving fast though, next week seem like we're loosing the dad and we'll get to see more quarreling and more fights between narin/kawee which i like.
now i get it why he NEEDS to plan on that R SCENE :loool: with a sharp mouth like her, he have to plan ahead in order to get ahead :loool:

:lol: :lol: i wonder if they going keep that " planed r' scene " ..drug the servant , cut off the water , shut the power switch and lock all the door LAMO.. i love " sawan bieng " 89 & 98 now 08 :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like when they use strong words to fight back cuz it hurts more than just fist fighting. like how anne was strong in LK but she only slaps the most rather than using words. i so wanted her to say something really hurtful to mart but she didnt...

tinah

sarNie Coma
but all rape scenes arent ment to be the same even if its a remake. like in this version, kawee ends up kidnapping narin instead. i wanna see the rain scene!..that was HOT

sarN

sarNie Granny
but all rape scenes arent ment to be the same even if its a remake. like in this version, kawee ends up kidnapping narin instead. i wanna see the rain scene!..that was HOT

that a PLANED 'r scene ..right there !!!!! Just that this version he have to pack a bag .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kidnapped? Or Adultnapped? lol Anywho, really? I want to see that then :( Is the kidnapping after or before the rape scene? The the summary the same? If not, I should go read it -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kidnapped? Or Adultnapped? lol Anywho, really? I want to see that then :( Is the kidnapping after or before the rape scene? The the summary the same? If not, I should go read it -_-

girl , there 2 R' scene in this version .. :lol: first one at his house and the second time around is somewhere near JLR island

tinah

sarNie Coma
its a new summary. it should be @ tv3 website. he kidnaps her to some cabin or island than "R" her. well, we already saw a glimpse of that scene. member when ken tied her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its a new summary. it should be @ tv3 website. he kidnaps her to some cabin or island than "R" her. well, we already saw a glimpse of that scene. member when ken tied her.
oh what?! ken ties ann up? where was this at? where was I at? what the hell.. lol...

off topic... whe you say "he kidnaps her to some cabin or island than "R" her" I couldn't help but laugh cuz when you say "R" cuz it kinda sounds like a growl.. ken's gonna rawrrr her... hahaha. :loool: