[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
How many days? Where's my countdown ladies? Ahhhhhh can't wait whoo hoo so excited...TEASER was hot...crossing my fingers
*raiya whistling happily* :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
this version it look like Kavee is goin kidnap Narin ? ? ? ? He supper bad den ! Trying to get back w/ the older sister by messing w/ the younger sister ... :lol: how come they never goes to the source of the problem when it come to 3 R" plot?

Hiatus

Super Momo
yahhh i wanna watch this Ken looks so bad ass... -drools-

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
HE IS SO HOT.. AND SEXY..
I LOVE HOW HE DRESS IN THE LAKORN..
MAN I CANT WAIT ANYMORE.....

THE PART WHERE KEN WAS FEEDING ANN WHO ISH THE GURL THE BACK...
OR THE GURL ON THE SIDE OF THE PICTURE.....................

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the screen-caps got a betta look @ it now..cuz everytime the teaser would fly by so quickly..ehehehe...dang! he looked soo good in tat cap where she's unbottoming her shirt and he's there sitting down looking at her..**DROOLS**

anyone notice tat part where Ken pushes Ann up against tat wooden pole...one side of her shirt seem to have been ripped...hmm..i sense a Sarn scene ??

sarN

sarNie Granny
thanx for the screen-caps got a betta look @ it now..cuz everytime the teaser would fly by so quickly..ehehehe...dang! he looked soo good in tat cap where she's unbottoming her shirt and he's there sitting down looking at her..**DROOLS**

anyone notice tat part where Ken pushes Ann up against tat wooden pole...one side of her shirt seem to have been ripped...hmm..i sense a Sarn scene ??

:lol: sarn scene....mahaha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Yesss...I can feel it...Soooo close now! teasers look good too especially when he was saying
that he never loved her and she's only part of the game!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree with you guys. This version seems much hotter and the sister is rai! I remember in the older versions, the sister is not as vicious. It looks good!!! YAY!

tinah

sarNie Coma
in this version, the sisters role shows her anger more. its gonna be great seeing nampueng playin' the vilian for the first time. maybe shes gonna shine in these role like joy and now shes mostly playin' nrai roles although i still wanna see her as n'ek.