[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
year..hopefullie earlier next year...like rite after Ann's new one ends...hopefullie after his wedding so i'll still have a sense of him still being single..LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
dao gra jai will go on the set this coming week either sat or sun. yay, more clips :yahoo:

ann said she never had to deal with pra'ek this mean before and i thought mart was mean enough :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
dao gra jai will go on the set this coming week either sat or sun. yay, more clips :yahoo:

ann said she never had to deal with pra'ek this mean before and i thought mart was mean enough :lol:
Wow! so even rougher than Mart...LOL..wow! i gotta see tis one... :lol: ...i thought dragging her across the bed wuz ...wow! LOL..dying to see my clips...

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha i know kashie!..mart was already rough in LK but ken even worst?..how exciting. its funny how both of ann's role will be somewhat similar cuz shes getting picked on by pra'ek whos aggressive.

hopefully this coming clip will show more of ann/ken

sarN

sarNie Granny

really ! I thought Likit Kam the p'k is more mean . Do she mean verbal abuse ? If so i say Likit Kam is worst den Sawan Bieng ! Or is it she mean r' scene ? If so i STILL say Likit Kam beat Sawan Bieng cuz i saw the behind scene clip of SB r' clip LOL it was nothing compare to Likit Kam :lol: :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have no idea. she just said she never had to face pra'ek that "rai" before. well thats what anonymous remember from ann's interview. in the old version of SB, p'ek wasnt all that mean compare to LK. even by words, mart was already mean enough so how mean could ken be or maybe they just want us to get hyped up

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
really ! I thought Likit Kam the p'k is more mean . Do she mean verbal abuse ? If so i say Likit Kam is worst den Sawan Bieng ! Or is it she mean r' scene ? If so i STILL say Likit Kam beat Sawan Bieng cuz i saw the behind scene clip of SB r' clip LOL it was nothing compare to Likit Kam :lol: :lol:
so much for lowering the level of the R-scenes for thai lakorns huh?...LOL :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
is the rule apply yet ? or were they just talking about it but action haven't taken place yet ? even though Likit Kam was before the tv rating but while airing it shouldn't they cut it out cuz of the rule ? I believe they cut out alots from SB LOL it was a wild goose chase cut down to a 1 min recess time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
poor sarn lol. maybe theres still more to come cuz the clips could just be a tease. but im surprise LK had a pretty intense "R" scene cuz you dont often see p'ek being that aggressive towards n'ek. plus, it would last for only a few secs than skip to the next scene.

maybe it hasnt changed yet?..cuz like what sarn said, wouldnt they cut out some scenes from this lakorn. theres JLR too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL it could be a teaser ! Likit Kam we saw the behind scene of the Kissing / R" scene and we thought they spoil it by showing us the clip already before the lakorn air but it turn out the first one was in eps 2 and the behind scene clip we saw was actually the second time around hahaha i was surprise for real.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol we were fooled!..thats why i say it could be a tease cuz they only gonna show us a short glimpse from the lakorn. LK end up being another "R" scene that we didnt see. now we know theres more to look forward to hehe

sirena

sarNie Adult
gosh wanna watch this NOW!
i luv ann and ken <3

hey i nkow that ken is getting marrid

but is ann seeing sum 1 or is she married already? wats the deal?