[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know its funny how "r" scene usually happen when the lakorn deals with revenge and concept is kiss/slap. why cant they mix it around.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah i know :lol: mix like wat ? Yup, mostly happen in a revenge plot or a hate/love relationship cuz it have to be a serious situation to build up but it not alway just for intense plot -- yeah , they need to stop wiht r' scene :lol: it repetitive . I think i go join the movement for :w-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. we hardly see willing scenes as much. i wanna see something romantic like klien kaew that include willing. it would be so sweet.

well, besides "r' scene appearing in kiss/slap and revengeful storyline, why not add it in different storyline. like something that isnt predictable cuz we all know those type of storyline will have more chances of "r" and baby

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think more lakorns should be focus on the pra'ek and nang'ek relationship wise....i mean...a lot of spent of time they are not together as a couple....i would like to see it about them being a couple and etc...BUT NOT TOO MUCH DRAMA!!!

i dislike dramatic lakorns so much....they either make me teary or moody!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
look how close their face are to each other ^_^ if it was me, i would of burst out laughing

i can believe that you would burst out laughing!...if it was me i would...( you know what i would do!)...ha ha ha ha...my beloved pe-ken....na.....can't wait to see this drama...my new "MAFIA" ...very hot in his black sute!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i can believe that you would burst out laughing!...if it was me i would...( you know what i would do!)...ha ha ha ha...my beloved pe-ken....na.....can't wait to see this drama...my new "MAFIA" ...very hot in his black sute!
dude! i know...he won't be able to go far...LOL...Tinah ain't got no game...LOL....j/k...hi tinah! B)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
true! that is a very big issues when you are around hot guys like pe-ken...but don't worry
that why you have gums and mints with you all the time! hehehe...thats a good plan
^^^ the first thing that come to mind would be i hope my breathe doesnt smell

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, they already shoot the :r-scene-pop-corn: that was really fast lol. it looks hot!..the scene with ann supposely naked under the sheet remind me of aom/tiks scene in roy leh, but omg, ken look HOT!!..i never seen him so angry. he was ripping ann's shirt. its so intense. there hasnt been a rough "R" scene in so long :lol:

Sc. credit to eayjang @ tv3

the aftermath ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^one of ann's fan will post it up soon. i was actually wondering when will they shoot that scene and now they did lol.

poor anne. both of the "r" scene from her new lakorns were rough