[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know aything about this drama?????

are they remaking this drama????

please help out!!!!

thnaks a lot!!!!.....^___^

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
If your talking about Sawan Bieng, then the last re-make was Kob and Brooke. In the lakorn, P'ek is a spoiled rich guy that's a jerk. He doesn't have many friends, just one really good one that's a girl. N'ek has a sister a brother and a mother. Her sister marries P'ek's dad. P'ek thinks she's a gold digger, so he hates all of them. He secretly likes N'ek but he doesn't show it or say anything. Instead he treats her badly, but always find a way to confront her about something. Her sister kind of like P'ek even though she's married to his father. His dad dies and P'ek is now in charge of the house with N'ek's family living there. He rapes the N'ek, who runs away. He goes after her and finds out she's pregnant. N'ek runs away again and this time it takes P'ek longer to find her. He's nice to her, saying it's just for the baby, but this time it's because he loves her. He keeps going after her, bringing her stuff. N'ek pretends not to care, but she also comes to love him. She gives birth and they move back home, but then N'ek leaves after a few days to go back to her apartment. P'ek goes to her. Their baby is sick, so they rush to the hospital. This time they profess their feelings and get married. This was Kob and Brooke's version. The original with Morudy and Sam was a bit different, like the ending.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the news came from an entertainment mag and Khaosod.

Anne has been contracted to starr in this remake and the title may change. A fan said possibly the lakorn Anne will be playing with Ken is "Sawan Bieng" It could be since they havent told us the title for their new lakorn yet. well, hopefully it is!

news from khaosod

นางเอกสาว แอน ทองประสม หลังจบละคร อุ้มรัก แฟนๆ บ่นคิดถึงเพราะไม่มีเรื่องใหม่ให้ดูซักที ตอนนี้มี 3 เรื่อง รุมติดต่อให้เล่น ทั้ง ลิขิตกามเทพ,จำเลยรัก และ สวรรค์เบี่ยง เรื่องไหนจะคว้าตัวได้ไป ตามลุ้นกัน

โดย ข่าวสด วัน พฤหัสบดี ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2550 02:02 น

"After the lakorn, Oum Ruk, many fans of the nang'ek Anne Thongprasom is missing her and wondering when her new lakorn will be out. Right now 3 lakorns had contacted her, which includes Likit Gammatep, Jum Learl Ruk, and Sawun Bieng"

credit to nat for the tran.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
wow ann has been getting alot of offer lately she sure is a busy lady this years hopefully her lakorn will air soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i was surprise that she accepted 3 lakorns this year cuz she hardly does anymore. but im so happy to see more of her!. I'm anticipated for all 3!..really exciting storylines

I didnt think she would accept 3 remakes in the same year.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
so is ann in the drama?????...hummmm..i really hope that pe-ken would be the pe-ak..he he he he...i think that he will match this role so much....man i can't wait to see this drama!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
so is ann in the drama?????...hummmm..i really hope that pe-ken would be the pe-ak..he he he he...i think that he will match this role so much....man i can't wait to see this drama!!!!
dont know yet cuz this could be a seperate lakorn of Annes or her new one with Ken. The director didnt tell us the title for their new lakorn so the fan said its possible that they're in this one. just gotta wait

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Ann is getting more lakorn to play. I'm happy for her. Hope she play in this lakorn too but wish the p'ke is new or different than Ken....Kind of tried Ann and Ken (no offense to any Ann Ken fans).....

tinah

sarNie Coma
GREAT NEWS!..thanks to ANONYMOUS

Lakorn Thai is getting ready to start the opening and filming. :clap: P'Da didn't mention when but she did say its a drama and it'll be totally different from Oum Ruk

hmm. but weird. she didnt mention the title though. Maybe it is Sawan Bieng. hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:clap: :clap: yeah !!! sooo happy they goin remake this lakorn . I knew it will happen one day cuz it was a popular lakorn in the late 80's starring Sam/Monruedee . I don't know the rating of Kob/Brook 's version in 98' but i love it more den the 80's version just cuz of the drama scene + Brook as Kahvee is seriously funnie :lol:. I was hoping for a remake for years and just great it happen . "Sawan Bieng" is my 2nd favorite lakorn of all time while "Nung Fa Kub Satan" is still 1st in my list . I hope dis version fulfill wat was missing in both version hahaha . In the 80's version Kahvee ( P'k name play by Sam ) was such a sassy and ill manner character ! He was annoying toward the end but everyone like him dat way haha even though in the begin he was a pest. If Ann's version folllow the 80's one den we get to see lots of cute and funnie moment of Kahvee & Narin + we get to see them as parent :baby-scene-pop-corn: I think this is the type of lakorn where u hate the P'k but can't stop laughing at him ---> i thought his character was straight up childish but it funnnieee !! If Ann's version follow 98' den it goin be all drama no romance no sweet moment and Kahvee doesn't smile unless he alone :loool: . I want to see this new version have a mixture from both 80's & 98.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. it would be great if they added some unexpected scenes since theres already a remake of this.

i hope Anne accepted the script!..it would be even better if this is her new lakorn with Ken.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I saw the news about Ken's and Ann's lakorn. It's a remake of Sawanbieng with ch3. Both Ann and Ken did confirm about this.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeap...I saw the news about Ken's and Ann's lakorn. It's a remake of Sawanbieng with ch3. Both Ann and Ken did confirm about this.
i knew it!..lol. no wonder the director didnt say anything yet. but yay!..im so happy. :clap: I know Sarn will be too :lol:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the news!!!!....i am so happy and can't wait to see it!!!!...wow i love them two togother!!!! they just make a very cute couple!!!!....YEH....love it and can't wait!!!
THNAKS FOR THE NEWS!!!!....^_^....

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i've never seen the other two versions of it but i'm PSYCHED to know that Ann and Ken has a new lakorn together and it's going to be something of this nature. I hope we get to see this early next year. <_<