[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha that's true but only in lakorns..maybe in real life too. :coverlaf:

A: Ahhh... :scratchhead2: Idk. I think the 2 songs in the lakorn is the best songs SB can ever had. I think Aof & Panadda's song is good enuff.
What do you guys think? :scratchchin:

Anyways, My turn! :tease:

Q: If Kawee, or anyone else, never knew that Narin was pregnant and then one day they found/saw her with a kid, what do you think everyone will think? Like...who's the father? &&Would they fall for it if she lies on who the father is? or will Kawee think/know that it is his?
Aiyo! I'm so confuse by my own question.. :facepalm:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: I think Kawee would know right away that it is his kid. He knows that Narin would not just walk around with a child. He's stupid but sometimes he uses his brain. :thumbsup:

Q: Do you think that Khun Kid should've written his will so that Narin can not leave the house?

I do wonder how they ended up in bed. Knowing Kawee he probably would not have been done in the Pool! :rofl: :pervie:

roselovesice

Very True. Aahah He even knew that he was her FIRST! :lmao3:

A: In a way, yes! He should of! Actually, No! Because if she didn't move out, we would have never known how much Kawee loved Narin. When she left, He desperately searched for her.....
Yeah, he still loved her but wouldn't have realized that he did if she didn't leave...hope that makes sense. :lol2:

I still wonder how they did end up on the bed after the pool scene... :scratchhead2: OMG! It would of had been HOT if he R her in the SHOWER! :lmao3: :spicy: :drool:
Super intenseness! They'll be standing up! :blush:
That will totally remind me of when Tina Turner's husband Raped-ish her in the recording room. That was sad though. Lol :whistle:
Anyways........
Q: Where's everyone?! :scratchchin: Jkjk
Real QUESTION: When you were watching the R scenes, how did you feel at that moment? :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: The first rape, I was a bit disappointed. I was hoping it would surpass RLSR with Tik and Aom esp when Tik and Aom were naked under the cover ahahaha. But it was sad how she was crying. My heart ached for her and I wanted to punch Kawee. But when Kawee made that face like he didn't mean to do it, I wasn't able to punch him. He's good with the sad puppy face look. I think if I had a husband like that, I would forgive him in a heart beat. I have never seen pra ek physically abuse nang ek while doing them lol like punching them in the stomach or slapping them.

The pool scene will forever remain unknown ahahaha. I think he carried her inside and then strip her ahahah.

Q: When did you think Narin had fallen in love with Kawee?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
A : When Narin pretend to sleep and Kawee wipe her tears + trying to kiss her...

Q : If kawee didn't :r-scene-pop-corn: narin,did you think narin will love Tom?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I do not think Narin would have fallen in love with Tom. If Kawee and Narin spent more time together trying to understand each other, I think even without the rapes, it could have been the same thing.

Q: Did you wish one of the rape scene were a willing instead? Why?

roselovesice

Ahhahah its okay fun :)

A: yes! Omg it would be so freaken hot!!! But then again, kawee will think Narin is an easy girl...but then again, he will be happy because he wouldn't have to use too many energy just yet. Lol Sadly we all know marine wouldn't do so because she doesn't want to lose to kawee.

Q: When Narin went into her room and kawee was in there and saw her unbuttoning her shirt, how do you think kawee was feeling at that moment?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
A : i think he can't resist,thats why he trying to kiss Narin.. :pervie:
But i prefer if they make Narin just come out from bath room and saw kawee..That will be more sexy.. :censor:

Q :Do you think that Kawee accidently touch Narin's 'sensitive part' when he rip Narin's shirt after the party??

roselovesice

Ahaha super rated R if she come out of the bathroom with just a towel around her. Lol

A: I think he has accidentally touch her chest at some points but you can see that he's trying to be careful and not touch it. Ehehhe....:p

Q: What do you think the others were thinking that very moment they found out that Narin was Preggo with kawee??

Watching sawan biang at the moment ;)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: I think that the mom knew that Narin was going to be pregnant, she was a little disappointed when Kawee didn't beleive that Narin had his child, but started to like him more after he left to go find Narin and made the promise to not return until he found her. Lee was pissed for sure. Her brother was probably shocked but knowing that knowing that Kawee always followed Narin he knew that Kawee liked her. Tom was not happy for sure and probably was broken hearted knowing that the girl he like was pregnant.

Q: Do you think that Narin will get over Kawee raping her? For some rape victims they seem to relive it over and over again.

:rofl: We are getting R rated in here! I think that if it was not a lakorn Kawee would not have cared if he touched her chest, but this is Ken, I don't think he would purposely do it.

And the R scene, dang I'm sure after having his way with her he brought her inside to finish it off. Even though they didn't have a R scene in the shower Kawee did go in to take her shirt off. :pervie: I think after R-ing her the first time he got addicted to her and couldn't stop. I remember after she bit his hand he woke up and thought about her. In love much Kawee!! I love how he only wants her attention.

roselovesice

Mhhmmmmmm :)
Rofl Kawee sure wouldn't care. He did R her like 4x's. He's seen it all. Pwahaha...
He sure was addicted that's why he didn't considerate her. Lol

A: I think she did because she did eventually fell in love with kawee.
kawee did become a better person and all by proving it...so yeah. I think she got over it.:)

Q: Out of all the punishments, why did kawee decide to rape her instead? LOL
and why did he continuously to do so? Lol

Ahahaha as you can see these are questions I've been questioning myself. Lol jk

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: I think that he got attracted to her sexually! :pervie: After she bit him he kept on think about her the next morning. lol, I think that Raping her was the best punishment in his head at the time. He was pissed and knew that taking her virginity away was probably the best way to win over her, and also piss her sister off! :lolyup: After teh first time I think he liked it so much that he kept on doing it. He's somewhat like a child so he does the same thing over and over again thinking that the person will give in to him.

Q: Kawee, didn't seem to like Leela but why did he fall for Narin?

lol, the answer is simple to me but I can't think of anything else!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
GOSH! I can't stop thinking of Ken! :woot: :rofl: :wink: :bhehe: :sweat: :blush: :crazy: :drool: :crush: :woot2: :pervie: I'm going crazy after watching him sing!! I just keep on squealing when I see him! I think I need help!

che

sarNie Egg
A: I think that he got attracted to her sexually! :pervie: After she bit him he kept on think about her the next morning. lol, I think that Raping her was the best punishment in his head at the time. He was pissed and knew that taking her virginity away was probably the best way to win over her, and also piss her sister off! :lolyup: After teh first time I think he liked it so much that he kept on doing it. He's somewhat like a child so he does the same thing over and over again thinking that the person will give in to him.

Q: Kawee, didn't seem to like Leela but why did he fall for Narin?

lol, the answer is simple to me but I can't think of anything else!
A: I think there are several reasons why he fell for Narin and not Leela. First, he obviously find her attractive. Second, Narin does not chase after him + she is a woman who speaks her mind + she stands up to him. lol. This is probably refreshing for him and makes her stand out because it seems like most (if not all)of the women he had ever known are quite shallow and only see his good looks. Third, Narin truly loves and cherishes her family, especially Leela. No matter what happens she is willing to forgive her sister and love her unconditionally and I think Kawee craves that kind of love.

Q: For me I think it would be impossible to fall in love with someone who had raped me... repeatedly, unless I already have some kind of feelings for him. lol. The only way I can justify Narin falling in love with Kawee later on is that she was already having feelings (a little in love with him?) for him before he kidnapped her to his cottage. What do you think? Agree? Disagree? Why? lol. Thanks!

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I have to agree with you, Che. I sensed that she did like him but her pride and anger towards him (hurting her beloved sister) took the best of her. You can gradually see how she feels toward him and she knew the reason why he raped her. It's like those couple who has feeling for each other and when one doesn't want sex, the other forced them into doing it, but the feeling/affectionation is still there. Narin and Kawee relationship is too complicated to explain to others, who find it disturbing that he raped her 4 times.

It was Kawee's way of showing ownership (douchebag) but you have to understand that he never received any love (affectionate) and it is difficult to show his emotions and true feelings. His only way to deal with things is by force. I know it doesn't justify him raping her but this lakorn is just too complicated. We have to look beyond his action (raping her).

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oops I forgot my question:

Q: What was Kawee feeling when he opened his eyes to see Leela trying to steal a kiss from him? What was going through his mind?

may1363

sarNie Adult
A: Kawee is truly disgusted with Lee who is beggin for his love and jealous that Kawee love Narin.
Pity that Narin heard him say its all but a game, cos they already have feelling for each other. After he said that, Narin think that he just used her and treated her as an object without affection.

The reason Narin think he raped her is because he really piss of her sister. I rewatched so many times and wonder when did Narin and Kawee felt in love with each other.

My question: Why did Narin didn't tell the truth that Kawee rape her and move out and not live in the same house after he rape her?

Sorry, I have more than one question. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
May that scene was heartbreaking. Narin thought that Kawee had feelings for her which he does but after hearing it, it sort of a disappointment. Like she thought she felt something but in the end, it is really to take revenge (but as us audience we knew he was lying just to piss Leela off)

A: In a way Narin was protecting Kawee. She was also protecting her sister. Narin knew well that Kawee knew if the news hit her sister, Leela would go ballistic.

You know what pisses me off. I didn't feel bad for Narin because she initiated it. Narin was really meddlesome. She pushed her sister Leela towards Khun Khid when she knew well who he was. I was kind of mad at her because it was her sister's fault that she got ran over. I'm sure Kawee had made it clear before the incident that he did not like her, but Leela continued to pursue until he insulted her at his departure party.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: I think that Narin didn't do it because she liked him and she didn't want to cause him any trouble. If she moved out quitly it would be like it never happened.

Q: If Leela didn't hear about Kawee being at the hotel, do you think she would've stopped going after Kawee?

lol, I think when Kawee woke up to see Leela he was like WTF! He rather have Narin there! :coverlaf: