[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol FUN..are you trying to :spam: in here.. :scratchchin:
but i totally agreed with you..
miss ken as sadistic pra ek and i miss ann to get rape... :rolleyes1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes dila, i have been wanting to spam in this thread but i know a handful of people that dislike sawan bieng so i often do spam much here. it attracts attention if i spam too much in this thread.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Unfortunately,i just know about sawan bieng last year..If i know about that while it still on air,i'm sure i become spammer in here..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:rofl: I love SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Ken as the mean Pra'ek! I want KA to do another lakorn like this! I remember the SB days when I came on and spammed with all the fans here! The pages jumped every few minutes and I had to go back to read, once i come back it would've jumped two more pages!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It was crazy but don't feel bad that you were left out. Be glad that you are here today and are a KA fan! You were able to meet new friends and see your fav couple in their lakrons. :dance3: You are here for 365 day's of love! You can make it up for that lakorn and the forth coming lakorns of KA lakorns!

JLR was okay, I didn't like it. My sister was crazy for it. I watched a few episodes then stop and never finished it. It didn't catch my eye at all I didn't think that Aum was hot his hair was to long and Aff her voice! :shutup: It shot AA up but after that nothing of their lakorns were hits.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if you noticed the jam luey ruk thread the first 100 pages were about ken-anne lol they were first rumored to be in it. and then we have the crazy spammers who would post 10 comments consecutively. i try to do only 3 at the most. there was a list being made, the reason why they have the JLR fever. it just got overly crazy after the lakorn ended lol i find that annoying that is why i dont do it here that much. i would love to but that would make me a hypocrite. i did like JLR, i still do just that i spam more in here than there.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:cry1: I'm so behind with Ken/Ann lakorns!! I haven't found the energy to watch it.. although i'm watching the 4 part series lakorn lol. One day I will! (Not sure when though lol)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy take your time. Brace yourself because 365 days is not a lakorn that appeals to many. You might want to wait until the lakorn ends. It's a really good lakorn if you understand the message in the lakorn,

che

sarNie Egg
omGosh!! I am so happy that I found this forum and found all these people who are as obsessed with Ken as I am. lol! I saw my first Ken lakorn (Jai Rao) about 2 months ago and since then I've watched Song Rao Nirund Dom, Oum Ruk, Ruk Tur Took Wan, Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, Sawan Biang and Sood Sanae Ha. Jai Rao will always have a special place in my heart because it is my first Ken lakorn but my most favorite one is Sawan Biang. Lovelovelovelovelovelove this show!!!!!!!! I was completely blown away by Ken's acting! Love Ken!!!!!!!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
It was crazy but don't feel bad that you were left out. Be glad that you are here today and are a KA fan! You were able to meet new friends and see your fav couple in their lakrons. :dance3: You are here for 365 day's of love! You can make it up for that lakorn and the forth coming lakorns of KA lakorns!

JLR was okay, I didn't like it. My sister was crazy for it. I watched a few episodes then stop and never finished it. It didn't catch my eye at all I didn't think that Aum was hot his hair was to long and Aff her voice! :shutup: It shot AA up but after that nothing of their lakorns were hits.
I agree about Aff's voice! OMG, I wished I would have seen the dubbed version instead, her voice is so annoying...but I enjoyed it a bit.

Sawan Biang is such an awesome movie! I saw it dubbed before I watched it again in the subbed version, I love their voices and you can tell how great of actors both A&K are...His crying was phenomenal and both of them act really well together. 365 Days of Love is slowly getting good...I couldn't stand all the middle drama so I skipped like 3 episodes, but it's getting awesome now!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omGosh!! I am so happy that I found this forum and found all these people who are as obsessed with Ken as I am. lol! I saw my first Ken lakorn (Jai Rao) about 2 months ago and since then I've watched Song Rao Nirund Dom, Oum Ruk, Ruk Tur Took Wan, Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, Sawan Biang and Sood Sanae Ha. Jai Rao will always have a special place in my heart because it is my first Ken lakorn but my most favorite one is Sawan Biang. Lovelovelovelovelovelove this show!!!!!!!! I was completely blown away by Ken's acting! Love Ken!!!!!!!
I liked Jai Rao because of Ken and Vicky. I love Aff but she was super annoying in here. Plus she wasn't really good at expressing raw emotion. Anyways welcome to the club. I'm glad you liked this lakorn. I loved it because the acting was just beyond words.

I agree about Aff's voice! OMG, I wished I would have seen the dubbed version instead, her voice is so annoying...but I enjoyed it a bit.

Sawan Biang is such an awesome movie! I saw it dubbed before I watched it again in the subbed version, I love their voices and you can tell how great of actors both A&K are...His crying was phenomenal and both of them act really well together. 365 Days of Love is slowly getting good...I couldn't stand all the middle drama so I skipped like 3 episodes, but it's getting awesome now!
Let's go spam in 365 days.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Sawan Biang is my favorite lakorn of all the time after Oum Ruk. I like Jao Rao too but can't stand Aff voice. It would be better if they change the nang-ek to Ann.

All Ann lakorns I can watch again and again like sawan Biang. Don't know how many time I rewatched and never get tired of them.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sawan Biang is my favorite lakorn off all the time after Oum Ruk. I like Jao Rao too but can't stand Aff voice. It would be better if they change the nang-ek to Ann.
If Ann in jai rao,i think she's not in BBK..
I like her in BBK..her acting in there was SUPER AMAZING..
and she's so gorgeous in BBK..
For me,i prefer Aum-Ann than Ken-Aff.. :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
If Aff was not in Jai Rao, I would have been able to like Auey a little more. I seriously do love Aff but she's not that great of an actress. I only liked her in Jam Luey Ruk and Botan Gleep Sudthai.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy take your time. Brace yourself because 365 days is not a lakorn that appeals to many. You might want to wait until the lakorn ends. It's a really good lakorn if you understand the message in the lakorn,
really? I don't know if i can handle a lakorn like that...I think I might skip it :unsure:

fun

Expired Sarnie
really? I don't know if i can handle a lakorn like that...I think I might skip it :unsure:
But there's a lot of steamy scenes. What I mean is that people think of it as nang rai trying to steal husband and the husband cheats on nang ek. It's not like that although nang rai do want to steal him lol... Here's a spoiler, there's a bath tube scene BUBBLES!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
If Ann in jai rao,i think she's not in BBK..
I like her in BBK..her acting in there was SUPER AMAZING..
and she's so gorgeous in BBK..
For me,i prefer Aum-Ann than Ken-Aff.. :thumbsup:
BBK is more challenging for Ann. The role is more complexe than Jai Rao. I want Ann to be in Jai Rao because they have sweet scene between the pra-nangs but I don't think Ann fit weak role. And Jao-Rao nang-ek was very weak. I'm sure you will love Nott there. He has the same role, very sweet and he end up with Vicky. I prefer to see Nott and Vicky than Ken and Aff in Jao-Rao.