[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Someone on channel 3 board mentioned about it that she heard Ken gave the interview to the entertainment news on True Channel in the opening ceremony day of Jai Rao.

The name of lakorn sounds like another slap/kiss lakorn.

I long for this couple too. Wow!

Just wait for the confirmation.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, really???..how kool!..i thought ken would disappear after jai rao. im glad to hear him n' cherry pair up again. she needs more lakorn too. kiss/slap ey?..fans just love ken as kawee hehe

thanks wishbone

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This should be awesome seeing Cherry and Ken togetehr^^. But I really can't imagine Cherry in a kiss/slap.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, i think 2 x?..one was a period drama

seriously, this is a kiss/slap year for ch3. must be the trend

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
awesome :lol: This should be interesting. I like reunions after a long time. Although I never watched their other lakorn(s) together.O.O

moilee

sarNie Adult
I hope it's true about this lakorn. I just had it with Ken & Ann....it's time that he gets to pair up with someone younger.

sarN

sarNie Granny
is it a remake ? sound like a :slapandkissse3: or revenge . Their last lakorn was saddd .

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz sarn i was just gonna say that it sounded like a slap kiss lakorn too...lolz...

tinah

sarNie Coma
fans love ken as kawee hehe. i was hoping to see him in another kiss/slap drama!..hopefully it is.

osjah

sarNie Egg
ken have a wife and baby to support now. the more work the better hehehe :p
whoa, really???..how kool!..i thought ken would disappear after jai rao. im glad to hear him n' cherry pair up again. she needs more lakorn too. kiss/slap ey?..fans just love ken as kawee hehe

thanks wishbone

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ken & cherry?!?! faint... im in heavenn.... thanks for the new wishbone!

& it's a :slapandkissse3: lakorn... that's even better! :dude: