[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wanna see POR -- but not with cherry though :( -- maybe change the whole cast to NAMFON P and POR T ^^
LMAOOOO! DITTO on that Ceci! TOTALLY. Sadd, I didn't know they stop this lakorn + Ken one with Ann too. *sigh. Ken must be real busy daddy, But it's okay. I understand! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^never know, he might still be in this. they probaly wanna concentrate of anne/kens lakorn first. plus, kens suppose to start on his other 2 lakorn with chompoo too

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i know tat's why i didn't have very high hopes for tis lakorn
i tink they'll concentrate on Ken & Ann then Ken & Chompoo...
i tink Cherry will be their 3rd choice

joey

sarNie Adult
i'm so sadden by the shocking news/rumors that ken might no longer be in this lakorn. like most people in here, i have been waiting to see this couple reunited and this lakorn is a great comeback for them. i really hope that is just a false rumors and ken & cherry are still the lead couple for this lakorn. keeping my fingers crossed.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I would love to see Ken and Cherry, especially now...but I don't like these kinds of roles for Ken, granted, he'll be great as always...but maybe it's tiring for him to play such mean roles...even though he's a goofball at heart...Maybe that's why he's been taking those romantic comedies...after Sawan Bieng and Jai Rao, he needs some funny ones...They should do what they did last year, get totally serious with SB, then totally hilarious with RNHJRJ then get completely sad in JR, so that he's not playing the same type of characters in the same year

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
oh no, no ken is ok, but don't drop this lakorn.
i love cherry! and the story is so good. i want to see it.

joey

sarNie Adult
oh no! :eek: i want ken & cherry to be p'ek & n'ek. i hope they will be able to keep the original cast. i will be sad if one or both of them is out since i've been waiting for them to pair up for a long time already plus the storyline is awesome. :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
So both Ken and Cherry dropped out of this lakorn already? I want to see them act again because their other lakorn ended with them not being together.

icool48

sarNie Adult
today someone posted news from star-news magazine ( pantip.com)

satroo sanaeha
ken ( maybe ) & janie

OMG.
so sadddddddd