[Ch3] Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it might just be tat its postpone...

i tink Ken made a good choice wen i read the story for Satroo Saneha i immediately though "wow sounds a lot like Sawan Biang"...I as a fan want to see him in other roles as well so i want my nice ken back *sigh*...wise choice to put tis one on hold he's been a meannie all last year...

although i do hope to see Cherry & Ken again...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^yea, i dont know why they never gave rome the sadistic role. mart, aum, por and ken has played it before besides him
I will vote for Rome - I'm such a huge fans of this guy, he is so cute and adorable.
The director should offer to Au Thanakorn - We all know that age is in his early 30+ but he doesn't
look that old he still looks fit for the leading role and plus some of the fans form other forum said
Au and Cherry look suit + pairup many time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they need to give some actors a shot of being dif p'eks...

haha.. i know.. another sawan bieng-ish..

i agree bout the lakorn being on hold... but gosh ken is such a great actor.. ^_^..

but yea.. too much meanie lately... i want silly ken back.. hehe.. like in oum ruk..

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I've just rewatched sawan bieng part1 and boy am I loving kawee^^ I want ken in a meanie role soon and with cherry!

cecilia

Staff member
I wanna see POR -- but not with cherry though :( -- maybe change the whole cast to NAMFON P and POR T ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
heheh I'm still rooting for ken and cherry no matter what^^
Yeah i agree with that too cuz there last lakorn didn't end very good and plus its a sad one but
i hope i'll get to see Ken in a meanie again. I'm so inlove with Sawan Bieng.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
what the.. I keep on getting this mixed up with Soot Saneha. Which one is the drama and which one with the romance comedy?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol lome... this one is the drama lakorn ... n the other one is the comedy one ^_^.. hehe..

hmmm rome.. :wub: