[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
How come no one brought up how Malee saved him?!? It frustrates me. Leeda is getting annoying. I don't support Pat cooperating with her to break Wee and Malee apart. I can't wait until they find out she's a cop. It'll be a smack in the face for the mother in-law. I'm glad they showed the servant softening up to Malee. Script writers just keep adding in scenes that I favor.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
another great episode love it..and the wait for next episode begin. the preview make me wish tomorrow was monday already hahaha..

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Can someone recap this ep for me? All i understood was Wee's mom blamed Maree so she wouldnt let her go see him. Maree goes to the market with the maid and proves to her that she's a good and nice person so the maid starts to help her....Wee and Maree are found together leaning on each other, mom freaks out and forces Maree to leave. (Loved that Wee hugged Maree from the side when his mom comes in) lecture lecture (no idea what theyre saying but Maree promises something then leaves) Pat and Lida plan to tear the couple apart. Wee calls Maree to comfort her...hmm that's all i know. Id like to know about the bad guys also. Oh and is that tough guy with the beard (the one that keeps visting Wit at her bridal shop) working for both bad guys?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Mahalo, you didn't like Matt's acting in Kuan Kamathep? That's my favorite of Matt's lakorn. Her acting in their got my attention. Yea, she overacted a bit, but when she was angry and sad, I felt her emotions. She acted so well in that r scene which blew me away. She became my favorite ever since and I don't have many young favorites. I remember when that came out it was dubbed by Entry, not Mayura. I had a withdrawal after Mayura stopped dubbing and that was the first lakorn that got me like lakorns again.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Can someone recap this ep for me? All i understood was Wee's mom blamed Maree so she wouldnt let her go see him. Maree goes to the market with the maid and proves to her that she's a good and nice person so the maid starts to help her....Wee and Maree are found together leaning on each other, mom freaks out and forces Maree to leave. (Loved that Wee hugged Maree from the side when his mom comes in) lecture lecture (no idea what theyre saying but Maree promises something then leaves) Pat and Lida plan to tear the couple apart. Wee calls Maree to comfort her...hmm that's all i know. Id like to know about the bad guys also. Oh and is that tough guy with the beard (the one that keeps visting Wit at her bridal shop) working for both bad guys?

Yeah thats what happened. Wee's mom was blaming Malee that all she bring is danger to her son. Malee asked a chance to prove that she is able to take care of her son but Wee's mom refused her to try. So before she leaves the room, she told Wee's mom that even tho she doesn't give Malee a chance but she will prove that she is able to take good care of her son she promised with her heart.

Im so confused with the bad guys. :scratchhead2:  So Wit's dad is the bad one. He did everything as in get close to Wee to frame the other guy. The guy that keeps visiting Wit at her shop work for her dad not the other guy or he might work with the other guy just to get information and use as a cover up and he changed side because he loves Wit. That's all i know is that he loves Wit. Since in the begining he was imaginating if he said he want to start a relationship with Wit, her dad will shot him.

Im so annoyed on why doesn't Wee's family knows she is a cop. Like seriously im dying for them to know and i also expected at least for Wee to know since she saved his life. No ordinary woman can be that strong and save someone from the bag guys. Also why the hell didn't Wee tell his mom that Malee was the one who saved him. OMG im so pissed and annoyed abou that. I love when Wee called Malee and comforted her. So cute and how he is going to announce on his birthday his fiancee in the next episode.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
@Mahalo, you didn't like Matt's acting in Kuan Kamathep? That's my favorite of Matt's lakorn. Her acting in their got my attention. Yea, she overacted a bit, but when she was angry and sad, I felt her emotions. She acted so well in that r scene which blew me away. She became my favorite ever since and I don't have many young favorites. I remember when that came out it was dubbed by Entry, not Mayura. I had a withdrawal after Mayura stopped dubbing and that was the first lakorn that got me like lakorns again.
Oh no, her acting made me cringe, especially the beginning when she came back from London with her broken English. Lol. It was hard to believe she studied abroad when her pronunciation was off. I couldn't handle it so I stopped watching. I started watching lakorns again when Sawan Bieng aired. After Mayura shut down, I refused to watch lakorns dubbed by other companies. So I picked up Sawan Bieng with subtitles and learned Thai. I'm happy that I can speak and understand Thai now because I can watch whatever I want without waiting for subs. Lol.  

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Oh no, her acting made me cringe, especially the beginning when she came back from London with her broken English. Lol. It was hard to believe she studied abroad when her pronunciation was off. I couldn't handle it so I stopped watching. I started watching lakorns again when Sawan Bieng aired. After Mayura shut down, I refused to watch lakorns dubbed by other companies. So I picked up Sawan Bieng with subtitles and learned Thai. I'm happy that I can speak and understand Thai now because I can watch whatever I want without waiting for subs. Lol.  
You're very talented, Mahalo! Wish I can pick up out her languages that easy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
You're very talented, Mahalo! Wish I can pick up out her languages that easy.
You have to become a lakorn addict like me. Lol. Watch a ton of subbed lakorns and you'll pick it up unknowingly :) Su su na ka!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Kim123 said:

Yeah thats what happened. Wee's mom was blaming Malee that all she bring is danger to her son. Malee asked a chance to prove that she is able to take care of her son but Wee's mom refused her to try. So before she leaves the room, she told Wee's mom that even tho she doesn't give Malee a chance but she will prove that she is able to take good care of her son she promised with her heart.

Im so confused with the bad guys. :scratchhead2:  So Wit's dad is the bad one. He did everything as in get close to Wee to frame the other guy. The guy that keeps visiting Wit at her shop work for her dad not the other guy or he might work with the other guy just to get information and use as a cover up and he changed side because he loves Wit. That's all i know is that he loves Wit. Since in the begining he was imaginating if he said he want to start a relationship with Wit, her dad will shot him.

Im so annoyed on why doesn't Wee's family knows she is a cop. Like seriously im dying for them to know and i also expected at least for Wee to know since she saved his life. No ordinary woman can be that strong and save someone from the bag guys. Also why the hell didn't Wee tell his mom that Malee was the one who saved him. OMG im so pissed and annoyed abou that. I love when Wee called Malee and comforted her. So cute and how he is going to announce on his birthday his fiancee in the next episode.

Wit's dad and the other mob boss had a falling out with each other.  They were the two big guys in the whole organize crime family as they have gotten rid of all of the little guys that were doing business with them.  The guy that kept visiting Wit at her shop is her father's right hand man.  Wit's father planned his infiltration into the other mob's organization.  He would check up on her to see if anyone was bothering her and he had a crush on her as well.  When he had visited Wit, he always refers to her as Khun Nou.  When you states someone as Khun Nou, it means you are their servant or their father's servant.  That's why he never touch her or he always leave when she requests him to.  He knew what would happen if he didn't.  :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just watched one of the MV's and there seem to be a lot of heartache and jealousy going on back and forth. NOOOO. I'm not ready for this!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wee will make Malee jealous by going out with Wit while Wee will misunderstand Pat and Malee. I think Malee will break up with Wee for the purpose of his safety or something. Idk. Lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Malika & Wee ka Ep. 15 scenes: 

Malika enters:

M: You probably have someone to take care of you now. You must feel a lot better... then, I won't bother.
Wipawee: Please. When you leave, lock the door too.
W: Wait. Khun Wi, I don't have anything else to discuss with you. Right now, I want some privacy with Mali... My fiance to be.
Wipawee: But, I just came. I want to take-
W: Please.

HAHAHAHA! In her FACE!

Malika sits down:

M: Does it still hurts?
W: Seeing your face, I don't feel any pain.
W: Mali, just you visiting I already feel a lot better.  I'm speaking the truth.

- Lida & Wipawee arguing scene - - then back to Wee & Mali -

For the rest...
W: You're very mean.
M: Why is that, Wee ka?
W: Lida said you never came to visit me.
M: Even if there was a whole regiment of soilders forbidding me from entering, I will still forge my way through. We've been through so much together. One of us almost died, how can I leave you alone?
M: Hey, you're holding onto my hands without letting go. You've fallen for me charms, haven't you?
W: You want to know?
M: Very much.
W: Then come sit up here.

W: Mali, without you I wouldn't be breathing. Thank you so much.
M: There's probably a lot of people telling you to stop doing what you're risking.
W: That's right. But, I won't stop.
M: What if I ask you to. You don't have to risk your life for this matter. I know you've come too far to back out but if you stop while still breathing, I wouldn't have any worries and be happy.
W: Why would you be happy?
M: Just thinking of you dying, my heart is shaking nonstop... I don't know what I feel towards you, but what's definite is when I'm near you... I am very happy.
W: Mali...
** They lean in close ** SQUEEEEEALS! She turns her head a little.

Then the mother & father comes in. The mom says how could Wee kiss Mali. etc etc. rant rant. 
Wee says, "I think that Mali & I have the rights to show affections towards one another. Or if we love each other, it should be possible." The mom basically goes on disapproving of Wee's declaration. She then raves about how dangerous Mali is next to her son and that Mali couldn't possibly protect her son. etc. etc. 

Wee calls Mali:

M: Hello? Are you calling me because something is wrong?
W: Mali, I'm hurt.
M: Hurt? You're wounds hurt?
W: Mmm, it hurts. It really hurts.
M: Be calm. Have you called for the nurse?
W: Not yet Mali. The nurse cannot help me.
M: How do you know they can't help? Call the nurse right now.I don't know if I can go see you, but I'll be there soon.
W: My wound doesn't hurt. I'm hurt at the heart... only you can help me, Mali.
M: Crazy! What are you playing at?
W: Mali, you're not sad anymore are you?
M: Yes. I'm not sad but I'm about to get mad instead.
W: I know that you're upset about what mother said but I want to tell you that the reason I'm still breathing is because you saved me.
Don't think too much about what my mother said, alright? I apologize on behalf of my mother. Even though we can't see one another,
whenever the doctor discharges me, we'll see each other. Promise Mali?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
xOuner, thanks for your translation.  :flowers:

I was going to watch the last 2 episodes lastnight, but was busy watching my Korean drama, I think I'll save it to watch before Monday episode airs that way I don't have to wait long to know what will happen next.  It's too torturing to wait, even for couple of days. :yes:

SPOILER ALERT: Do not read further if you don't want to be spoiled. :whistle:

According to some of the summary, Mali will leave p'ek house and join force with Pat to goes undercover and also live together. P'ek will misunderstand them, but not for long before he will try to help and protect Mali as she protected him. Their loves will be just a strong, the bonding will be stronger than ever. :clap: 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:
xOuner, thanks for your translation.  :flowers:

I was going to watch the last 2 episodes lastnight, but was busy watching my Korean drama, I think I'll save it to watch before Monday episode airs that way I don't have to wait long to know what will happen next.  It's too torturing to wait, even for couple of days. :yes:

SPOILER ALERT: Do not read further if you don't want to be spoiled. :whistle:

According to some of the summary, Mali will leave p'ek house and join force with Pat to goes undercover and also live together. P'ek will misunderstand them, but not for long before he will try to help and protect Mali as she protected him. Their loves will be just a strong, the bonding will be stronger than ever. :clap: 

:dance1: 

Oooo! No wonder there was that sad scene in the MV. Poor Wee ka... at least they never misunderstand each other for long.  :thumbsup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand how there were 10 policeman surrounding the bad guy yet not one person was able to capture him or hit him with a bullet. There were a lot of sweet scenes today. I don't like how Malee is getting slapped around. Pat actually looks cute with his hair styled away from his face, but man, they should lay off the make up on him. He looks super pale sometimes. I'm still counting down the finale to when they find out who Malee is. She needs to be respected around here. I'm tired of Wee's mom praising Leeda on her accomplishments as a lawyer. How about having a policewoman as a daughter-in-law huh?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'd like to be related to police like Malee. Though I don't know if her dad knew she's police? I skipped a lot during the early episodes.