[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yes! I didn't Kat was a new actress so at first when I saw I mistaken her for Punch. They look so similar.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lida is so STUPID, how can she say she did so much for Wee because she love him.  WTF has she doesn't for him beside helping his mom insult Mali?  And she had she a THICK FACE, Wee right out told her he does not want her, and he love Mali, yet she went back to his mom and still THICK FACE ganging up together to get Wee WTF? :rant:  Even IF they'll make her redeem herself later on, Pat better not ending up with her! :rant: :arrg:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wit should be the supporting nang'ek instead of Lida. At least Wit has a brain and she isn't blind to evil unlike Lida who kept bailing out bad guys "cus it's her job". What bs. She's not a public defender, she has a choice who to represent.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
NcMeow, yes agree with you. Wit is rai and sometime self-center is because of her dad treating her that way, so when she knew she clearly know is wrong, but Lida, there is nothing to indicated that she knew right from wrong, and how the held did she became a lawyer? :rant:  What more does Wee has to say to her that he does not want her to get it in her thick skull? WTF! :rant:  DAMN IT, I am so piss right now, LOL this is not good for my blood pressure :loool: I think I'll skip it for now too Mahalo.  But if I do watch it, I think I'll hit the FF button until the end. :crazy:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I on the other hand actually really like it so far. Haha, decided to continue watching because i couldn't contain myself from Wee ka and Malee sweet scenes. I don't think Malee is bipolar, she has good reasons to act the way she does. If i were her and Wee Ka keeps misunderstanding me like that, I'd be mad too. But for a second there, I thought Lida was going to turn nice when she helped take Wee to Malee and Pat, guess i was wrong. I was also thinking that i want Pat to end up with Wit too. In that scene where he goes in to comfort her and found out that she got raped, he looked so broken. LOL I was thinking the whole time, hug her, hug her, comfort her. LOL, but i guess that wouldn't be good. That'll only make her more scared and start yelling again. But next weeks episode preview just makes me mad at Lida, how could she? Wee Ka, su su na. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i wish Wii was the supporting nang'ek tooo! Even though she's a little divaish she isn't a bad person. I felt so bad for her when she found out about her father and then What ACOM did to her! Wii knows that Parawee loves Malee or has strong feelings for her, but doesn't dellude herself into thinking he isn't (even if she still tries to get with him). She doesn't look down on Mali the way Lida does. Wii just wants Wee because she wants him and doesn't go around saying that Mali isn't good enough for Parawee like Lida does. It's nice that Parawee finally knows about Mali, but it kind of pisses me off in the upcoming episode previews, it looks like she will be attempting to give him up -.-. 

ONE thing that upsets me about Parawee is when his mom keeps accusing Mali of bringing problems to her, even though he defends her he just doesn't use the right words! He knows in his heart the trouble is because of him, and Mali's life is at risk trying to solve his puzzle. Aiyahhhh at least Parawee is a more decent human being than Wee in Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart  :wackonut:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, IKR. He'll be defending her, but the whole time, I'm like just tell your mom the truth that it was you who started the stuff and even without Malee you'd still be in danger cause you're a judge. Eventually someday someone will come to get revenge. LOL. But I don't think she's attempting to give him up. I think that it's because when ever Malee and Pat go out on a job, Wee would always try to find her and go after her. She doesn't want to put Wee in danger, so maybe she's trying to make him stay away from her for that reason. But the thing is, he'll still go after her anyway. LOL. Ugh Thai Lakorn.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Does anyone know how many eps this will have? Im 2 eps behind!!
Ive actually cheering for Wit and Pat since the beginning but i know they wont end up together:(

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today Wii looked really good with Pat. I thought he would hug her. *wishful thinking* They look better together. Lida doesn't deserve a partner. The kind of person that wants someone else's lover deserves to live alone. Ugh. the mom is waaay overboard. Why are they dragging this so much? Just because it's popular doesn't mean they should drag the drama. I was glad Wee & Mali made up today but looks like Monday will have some more dramatic unnecessary scenes.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^ HAHAHA same here. It's the only lakorn I'm watching and keeping tabs on. (Edit: oops im also doing the same for Waen Sawaat BUT I wait for subs unlike this one where i watch it on the go and im all caught up too)

I feel so bad for Wit. She's being hit with truths from left to right and the poor brat is devastated.
Yayy we finally got some more cute scenes shown in opening and closing credits.
The whole mom and Lida shit is getting out of hands. I'd drop this lakorn for them but thanks to Wee and Maree I'm still here to spazz. *crickets*
ahem, so Maree gets reinstated? Or takes her job back and tries to stop the big bad guys but fails again because it's not the end of the lakorn yet...Lida gets another talk down but her skull is too thick to understand. How did she even become a lawyer? Still no progress with Lida&Pat. There honestly isnt anything left for the lakorn other than catching the bad guys, finish case, the great awakening of Wee's mom, and then Lida&Pat.

Skimmed through the eps and they're making me sleepy.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This gets pretty high hits on YT. I know the ratings don't include YT or anything but maybe Ch.3 takes it into consideration since they post their own videos now. They do get paid from YT so they should know it's popular. Evening lakorns are pretty popular since it's less dramatic and more family friendly. It looks like SSL is getting too dramatic though. I thought this would be a quick series with light-hearted comedy like the other evening lakorns, but it's draggy and pisses me off a lot. LOL Too many side characters.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OHOaddict said:
^ HAHAHA same here. It's the only lakorn I'm watching and keeping tabs on.

I feel so bad for Wit. She's being hit with truths from left to right and the poor brat is devastated.
Yayy we finally got some more cute scenes shown in opening and closing credits.
The whole mom and Lida shit is getting out of hands. I'd drop this lakorn for them but thanks to Wee and Maree I'm still here to spazz. *crickets*
ahem, so Maree gets reinstated? Or takes her job back and tries to stop the big bad guys but fails again because it's not the end of the lakorn yet...Lida gets another talk down but her skull is too thick to understand. How did she even become a lawyer? Still no progress with Lida&Pat. There honestly isnt anything left for the lakorn other than catching the bad guys, finish case, the great awakening of Wee's mom, and then Lida&Pat.

Skimmed through the eps and they're making me sleepy.
Haha, I love how you say because its not the end of the lakorn yet. I guess Lida got to be a lawyer because she's thick headed which will make it hard to change her mind. No matter how bad her client may be, she'll keep believing in them, that's the way to win. LOL.