[CH3] Sapai Ka Fak (TV Thunder) : Art Pasut / Maeya Nonthawa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My job been slow...lol so I was able to watch most....i love fight my way...pk is soo adorkable and sweet....i like bff turn love storyline

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Did anyone watch today’s episode yet? Haha haven’t had a chance yet

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My job been slow...lol so I was able to watch most....i love fight my way...pk is soo adorkable and sweet....i like bff turn love storyline
I used to be able to watch lakorns when I had an office, but now we have open cubicles so that makes it hard to watch anything. Haha

xodxo

This scene and every scene with the aunty provoking the old guy/uncle are just hilarious! She’s very provocative! Lol Trying so hard to flirt with him!! 5555

“Good morning, Monday. A love that is for you.” Lol
D8784652-31A6-474C-8D8D-9D345E6E0DB5.jpeg

Another scene is when Best was going to have everyone get searched bc she schemed n’ek of stealing her cash. The auntie was like, yes, search me, I’m all ready for you to search, hinting at the uncle to search her!! LMFAO!!! It was just so hilarious! I laughed so hard!!!

xodxo

My favorite scene from today’s episode! I’m all about Best in this Lakorn. She’s super eye candy and I like her chemistry with Art! They’re so effing cute!
B64D6A49-A9C3-41BD-A115-D42DA698B4D3.jpeg 018222C0-7459-4379-8445-4C87CB1964C5.jpeg 8CD21DF7-8EB2-4E35-953E-66B525EB5C47.jpeg 5C78E80D-16D0-408A-8E02-6176568BB759.jpeg
Such a genuine and sincere moment!
EB55F1DB-55A6-4919-959A-9740833FF633.jpeg 12927AC9-E246-4C44-B8C4-EA8835A40625.jpeg 9640F421-ECBF-4950-8111-740A6CEDE74F.jpeg

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Genuine ? her expression doesn't look genuine @ the end at all lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Risa is the worst!
She is the biggest manipulator. All smiley, elegant and intelligent but this is only a facade. Whenever Maeya cries I feel for her. Her character is too smitten with p'ek tho. And I want some of her outfits like they highlight her nice model figure (Matt in her lakorn with Andrew can't relate)

xodxo

Genuine ? her expression doesn't look genuine @ the end at all lol
Lol when I said genuine I was referring to the way he kissed her. It was just very romantic and yes she’s evil, but her gesture is really romantic as well.

9DD59173-2C12-4BA8-BA87-3458406FEEBD.jpeg

xodxo

While I don’t think Art and Meya have any chemistry but to see that p’ek has warmed up to to n’ek is good bc she has endured too much abuse, esp verbal abuse from everyone.

How sad May’s true color came out on her own birthday lol and oh no, p’ek is going to break up with her at last. Lol how horrible!

By the way, May’s continued usage of Google translate is beyond hilarious especially on the bday invitation card! lmao!!!:risas3:
E309374C-1D6F-46AE-BF6E-5409CA4909B5.jpeg

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol when I said genuine I was referring to the way he kissed her. It was just very romantic and yes she’s evil, but her gesture is really romantic as well.

View attachment 10136
Ok. I was checking her expression after he left her in the car. Anyway her character is too one dimensional for me so I don't pay too much attention to her

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree I don't feel they have chemistry either. It doesn't help that they don't have good scenes together and n'k is already head over heels in love. I feel his "chemistry" w/the n'rai's more.

I enjoy the songs and side characters. I kinda ffw when pra'nang are together.

In the original Risa help p'k expose evil may....now risa has the advantage and she's evil

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They have no scenes together, no development whatsoever. And I would be very surprised if p'ek suddendly liked her. Like I have seen nothing but disrespect of him towards her. So I am a lil annoyed that she likes him as much when he looks down on her. Like she is begging for his attention and I absolutely hate that. At least she is consistent I guess. I just watch for her interactions with everyone else and her growth as a looked down upon character who will shine on her own, plus I like her outfits. Her acting has improved a lot and I always feel her emotions but yeah Maeya has no future in ch3 in my opinion.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There was some scenes where he was @ least pleasant to her.. even nice... but ya no real development

spanky

sarNie OldFart
True... but somehow they are more exciting to me...i guess because it's a mutual attraction

In general it leaves me wanting more...18 ep and nothing really happens...no development