[CH3] Sapai Ka Fak (TV Thunder) : Art Pasut / Maeya Nonthawa

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don’t know if I have seen today’s episode yet but looks like Best isn’t appearing much anymore lol but I can’t wait for her to go confront p’ek and n’ek and get countered with Risa/Lisa lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sounds like a little more drama I'm the n'rai... they were more mature spoken in the old version...omg they exaggerated benz color sooo badly...i only skim through to get a lil summary. It was faster though...

This version is ok...i like the side characters... they kinda keep me watching because I want to know how their pairing is...I feel pra'nang don't lots of scenes together...maybe 2-3 sm scenes last ep...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am very fond of Maeya relationship with her mom. Not the typical conflictual relationship. And the neighbourhood friendship is warm and lively. I like that as well. They all help each other . Hopefully P'ek falling for N'ek won't feel so sudden. N'ek has already the hots for him. I like how they tease/challenge each other. Wished they had more scenes together

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It nice to have the support... in the old 1 her mom resent her... but she has great support... This one she does too...but it doesn't seem to translate as well yet

They also made peter gay to get w/pk bff...he like nk in the old version? Or was it Michael? Lol either way...now Michael is getting with Da

xodxo

Aww! The scene I was looking forward to finally came out! It was just a hilarious scene! Best’s acting is on point! She’s so cute playing the dumb but pretty GF and stupid n’rai!! Ahaha she’s very entertaining!!
B9C5BDFE-901F-40F0-A16D-D95DD28B2F34.jpeg

BCF17BD6-8EAA-4A32-AD27-F2A525EC9D14.jpeg

Art cracking a smile was hilarious like he improvised it! Lmao!
096E481D-51EA-4833-A3D1-195EAAF76491.jpeg 2E0897D0-F685-4CA9-BBA6-CEC23CF21EE1.jpeg
Risa taking charge! Stealing both the man and power. Lol :p 30D889EB-BB1D-4412-96AA-14B4331AF02D.jpeg

I agree that the supporting casts are really fun to watch. Just hilarious, esp with May and Risa. I’m not feeling anything from pra’nang but it does look like Rainee is starting to get jealous or fall for p’ek. P’ek is neutral with her so far.

Attachments

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yup n'k is full fledge FEEL...p'k display some jealous in the pub when that guy was fanboy towards her and now he's like disappear hahaha....Pra'nang scene is soo short and limited to the progress...I do like his smirk/smile...I wish they had n'k fall for him later. Yes he did a few nice things but she's already in love w/him...she looks like a broken puppy...he has 2 girls...to take up his screen time hahaha...it was cute he put his jacket on her to cover her....Micheal? he is suppose to be an important part w/peter but they pretty much gone...and we barely see her at the pub...she works as p'k secretary but we barely see them together..

Lol I do like the lakorn I just want MORE...more pra'nang...more n'k w/her ppl at the Pub..peter/Micheal? to show more....love love the OST but I prefer the duet version vs. her solo

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
yup n'k is full fledge FEEL...p'k display some jealous in the pub when that guy was fanboy towards her and now he's like disappear hahaha....Pra'nang scene is soo short and limited to the progress...I do like his smirk/smile...I wish they had n'k fall for him later. Yes he did a few nice things but she's already in love w/him...she looks like a broken puppy...he has 2 girls...to take up his screen time hahaha...it was cute he put his jacket on her to cover her....Micheal? he is suppose to be an important part w/peter but they pretty much gone...and we barely see her at the pub...she works as p'k secretary but we barely see them together..

Lol I do like the lakorn I just want MORE...more pra'nang...more n'k w/her ppl at the Pub..peter/Micheal? to show more....love love the OST but I prefer the duet version vs. her solo
Yeah I want more scenes between pranang as well. I like they are not cold around each other :) . I like her outfit as well she is popping and her smile is so nice. Good at emoting. With hardwork she will be even better

Last edited:

xodxo

Coming to think of it TV Thunder isn’t a bad production. I actually like them! Their picture presentation is really HD quality and lighting is perfect! I hope they’re lucky enough in the future to request for A-listers to star in their projects. I think they would do really well with romantic genre.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been in Kdrama town. I grew impatient waiting for all these lakorns. Haha. Art looks soooooo weird now. Like. Wth did he do to his face?!
I think he has aged lol. I can't watch kdramas anymore. I am not feeling "the sincerity" from the productions. I follow Jdramas more. My latest crack is Todome no Kiss. So far 2 episodes have aired.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think he has aged lol. I can't watch kdramas anymore. I am not feeling "the sincerity" from the productions. I follow Jdramas more. My latest crack is Todome no Kiss. So far 2 episodes have aired.
Yes. He has aged. Haha. The last time I saw him was BangRajun. Oh how I still miss him in there. Anyway. How's this one so far??

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. He has aged. Haha. The last time I saw him was BangRajun. Oh how I still miss him in there. Anyway. How's this one so far??
Personally I like Todome so far. Got that mystery and elegant jdrama vibe !
Can check it here if you want :)
https://kissasian.es/Drama/Todome-no-Kissu-Kiss-that-Kills/Episode-001?id=42942

For this drama here I like it. Wished we had more pranang scenes but I am happy to see Maeya. I am bored of today promoted ch3 actresses so Maeya is a breath of fresh air imo. She is still green but with more work she can do great.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've been in Kdrama town. I grew impatient waiting for all these lakorns. Haha. Art looks soooooo weird now. Like. Wth did he do to his face?!
Art might had something done to his face. A lot of these Thai actors has got something done to their face now a days. Kdrama can get very addicting so I try to say away from them. Lol, don’t have much time to watch everything. I just stick to Lakorns cus I can fast forward a lot of them and still know what’s going on. Lol

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kdrama is very addicting....I never really watch much b4 but that's all I do now...fan girl to their music too...

C-drama as well..but kdrama is killing it..

Thai lakorn has become bleeh...although GMM story are usually refreshing....I feel K&C drama has better variety

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
if I start watching Kdrama, I’ll never get any sleep. I used to watched a lot of 90s Chinese series. Those was the best, IMO.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m just bored of ch3 and 7 atm, so I started watching a few of GMM series. I’m liking Sneaha Diary and Bangkok stories. Yeah, they’ refreshing.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
GMM and One31 have upped their game. But I am not surprised. I have always felt Ch5 was pushing more their artists and had a more challenging spirit than ch7 and ch3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree koy123...i been staying up sooo late watching these series...esp... since I just started so there's soo many to see...

Gmm is the only refreshing realistic ch...but c/k drama has a bunch of elements...good ...historical, sci fi...ect

There's good simple fall in love story...there's intense drama....depending what I'm in the mood for...

Msr - simple romance....no thinking required...makes me fall in love and awesome ost...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@spanky wish I have more time to watch so many other series. Oh if I start, I would not get much done. Lol. There are too many good series besides Thai lakorns to watch.