❤️[CH3] Sapai Jao Sua (D One TV) : Prim Prima / Ohm Kanin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg guys Prima and Ohm as the leads in this!! Finally Prima gets another n’ek role and Ohm getting a p’ek role for the first time I believe. This is a remake of Benz and Tui’s lakorn. It’s a marriage of convenience storyline:
Tien, a Chinese-Thai business tycoon and his wife, Liu had four sons – Traipob, Traitep, Traipoom , and Traiwit. Tien had planned his sons’ lives from what they should study to whom they should be married to without caring about their willingness.

Traitep got married with Ruengrin and Traipoom got married with Wallapa, while Traipob who was very religious, chose to stay single. All of Tein’s three sons helped Tien in his textile business but Traiwit, the youngest son, didn't want to be like his older brothers. He decided to become a policeman, and left his home to move to the North-Eastern part of Thailand.

There, he met Fahsai, the country girl who was a developer of her hometown. Traiwit didn’t reveal his identity at first, so Fahsai thought Traiwit was trying to trick people in her hometown and didn’t like him. Traiwit was transferred back to Bangkok, so he hired Fahsai to marry him and to help him fight against his father. He brought her back home to try to make his dad accept what he wanted to be.

Tien couldn’t accept Fahsai and tried every way to get her out of the house with the help of Ruengrin and Orn-nisha, the girl that Tien wanted to match up with Traiwit. Fahsai had to strive to win Tien’s heart, while she and Traiwit started to have real feelings for each other. Credit to ShareRice

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
01C2D3E0-C40D-43EC-A247-AEE035FCD29D.jpeg 0F057B7B-D4DA-4163-A0AB-CD9694A678B9.jpeg 5BD39AB5-338F-499E-ACAF-5ABCFC91E427.jpeg 65BDDDB5-E5DD-4B6B-A3A8-B9326AB5F568.jpeg B7A21398-59B2-4FBA-B934-78FF4D2C3ABE.jpeg
Omggggg wtf they actually look so good together and Prima looks freakin hottt :love::love: I’m lowkey shook lol I’m for sure tuning into this one. I remember I used to think Ohm was unattractive but now I think he’s pretty handsome. Can’t wait for this one!

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’m so glad ! I’ve liked Prima since the first time I watched her in Sai Tarn Hua Jai, I’ve always wanted to see her as a main lead !

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m so glad ! I’ve liked since the first time I watched her in Sai Tarn Hua Jai, I’ve always wanted to see her as a main lead !
That’s where i discovered her too! She’s had lakorns as the main lead before but she hasn’t had any in a long time so I’m glad :)

I’m wondering if this will be prime time or evening.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
aww.. finally a new pair. Its might be an evening lakorn. Not all D one lakorn are prime time lakorn. Pat N and Phet lakorn was evening and the one with Sarah Legg and Art P was evening too. So I guess its depending on who's the lead actor are.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Wow I am shocked about this but I will tune in. They actually look good together. Im guessing they haven't filmed yet so probably won't air till 2021 sometime. Did anyone watch the old version. Was it any good?

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
honestly, that's the only ch 3 drama that I've been waiting for. Maybe because it kinda gave me the ch 7 vibes or probably I've seen the dad (Prim's character's dad) in ch 7 LOL. Anyways I'm so excited! Does anyone know who will be subbing this?

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
honestly, that's the only ch 3 drama that I've been waiting for. Maybe because it kinda gave me the ch 7 vibes or probably I've seen the dad (Prim's character's dad) in ch 7 LOL. Anyways I'm so excited! Does anyone know who will be subbing this?
Neko meow meow put this lakorn as maybe future project. Praying and praying so i can watch this lakorn with eng subs! :)

Vico

sarNie Adult
I hope Prima will get other main parts after that, she deserves it (I could see as a n’ek in Jam Loey Rak, Sawan Biang, Pieng Jai Tee Puk Pun, Ploy Lom Phet, Kehas See Daeng, Maya Rasamee, Sakul Ga, or Manee Rao)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Evening lakorns are being more popular than prime time but these days, ch3 prime time are so boring. The only one i’m currently watching and i love it, it’s Piphob Himmaparn
Some of the evening lakorns are easier to watch, the characters are more relatable to the people living in Thailand with the farm life in general. Prime tries to make it too modern with too many rich people problems we can’t relate. Lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Some of the evening lakorns are easier to watch, the characters are more relatable to the people living in Thailand with the farm life in general. Prime tries to make it too modern with too many rich people problems we can’t relate. Lol
Now Prime are so boring, they were few of them that i really enjoyed! I hope the new ch3 will be good! :)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I get the chance to watch this in live. Although I didn’t understand anything, I enjoy it. I hope someone can sub this lakorn! :(

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Watched it today. Its actually a cute story line. I like it and will keep watching! I wonder what the rating on this is.
It was cute. The chemistry between is also adorable, so i like it. This lakorn can do well in ratings, let’s hope all the best for them haha :)