[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
That's true. Anne looks older and IS older than Ken...by only a year though! HAHA.

By how much exactly are the pra'nang apart?? HAHA. 
i can't remember its been awhile 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe.. there's going to be a remake of this already... and it's KEN T?  GOodness :D :D :D

I'm really curious who n'ek will be... ahhhhh..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
Awwwe.. there's going to be a remake of this already... and it's KEN T?  GOodness :D :D :D

I'm really curious who n'ek will be... ahhhhh..

I'm curious too. I just hope it's someone suitable for our pra'ek. HAHA.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Right now I can't picture who is going to play the characters in this lakorn. I like the lakorn a lot and I hope they choose carefully who is going to play in this lakorn.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i hope  rita , ploy, or taew, even taew 's young,  she 's still  suit the older pra'eks well such as Por or smart. Cross my finger

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I remember watching Vicky and Kong in it....I love the 2nd pairing...i think that the same lakorn...they end up trading their Koo

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
If it's broadcast... I really hope it'll be Rita, she needs a good lakorn!!! *sniffsniff* but I have a feeling it won't be her either... sighhh...

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I have a feeling it might be Yaya. Not too long ago, I saw Khun Nong like all these fan pictures of Ken and Yaya on IG and she's told a fan that she'd love to work with her one day. It'd be refreshing to see her in a period lakorn for a change but I hope it's Rita. No Anne please, I prefer him with someone he's never worked with before. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
me no like noona and dongsaeng pairing lol actually i dont mind. im just not into two sister two brother romance or siblings romance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Get Anne T. Haha. Only in my dreams! Idk about Yaya you guys. Rita, I like. 
I like that idea too, but I think they're looking for a nang'ek that's much, much younger than the pra'ek. So...Anne...probably...won't make the cut. Haha.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
yuijbj said:
M.R.Kittirajnarin or Chai Rong aka Khunchai Rong  was supposed to get into an arranged marriage with Srijittra, the older daughter of Rachadamri family.  He hesitated because he's alreary been in love with Ying Koy aka Khunying Koy but his family refused to let him marry a divorced woman.   Srijittra is an obedient daughter so she agrees easily and preparing to be a royal in-law by learning manner stuffs at Pra-ek's palace.    Chai Rong completely ignores Srijittra so she feels really sad and instead she feels more comfortable with the funny M.R.Bodintararajsongpol or Chai Lek.  

One day, Srijittra's younger sister, Salin, went to visit her sister at Pra-ek's palace and found Chai Rong and his lover Ying Koy exchange kisses...   Salin then trys to find a way to help her sister from the unwanted marriage.....  

There'll be twisted stories that make Salin and Chai Rong become close to each other and finally fall in love. :D

The 2002 version of Sapai Jao was a big hit!   Very fun!     So I really hope Ken will say yes. ^^
If so, this will be Ken's first period drama in yearsssssss!!!!

Neung Nai Saung (2005)

2013 Ken
 Thank you for your reply

The storyline sounds intersting

Wish this can be confirmed fast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
I have a feeling it might be Yaya. Not too long ago, I saw Khun Nong like all these fan pictures of Ken and Yaya on IG and she's told a fan that she'd love to work with her one day. It'd be refreshing to see her in a period lakorn for a change but I hope it's Rita. No Anne please, I prefer him with someone he's never worked with before. 
Rita in she'll probably play the nang'ek older sis cos n'ek has to be alot younger than pra'ek 
Ken T and Yaya will be a cute pair 
2nd pair i say Ken P and Ploy Chermarn 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I don't mind seeing a NAMKEN REUNION of Namtarn and Ken <3

Me neither! But yeah like Alice said, she seems to be quite busy. Oh well, this one doesn't start until next year anyway, she'll get plenty of time by then. HAHA. Plus this would be a new thing for her too. NamKen! Wait, NamKen?? Whatever. Haha. NamKen! NamKen! NamKen!