[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
For me it get interesting but a bit late. But I like it.hope for more screen time between the leads. Anyway how many ep for this huh?. After this it will be tam ruk ken jai right?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I'm actually more into P'Moo's son, N'Nai Natpat. He's so cute. P'Moo is the actress who plays as the Khun Chais' mom.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Haha, I'm actually more into P'Moo's son, N'Nai Natpat. He's so cute. P'Moo is the actress who plays as the Khun Chais' mom.
Lol did you watch Jun Dai Jai with the cast of Noon S and Willy's lakorn? Khem said they never get to see her son when they go over lol. Seems like the mom is very possesive of her son. I would be too, he's so adorable. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha, no I haven't seen that, but I just watched their segment on the Tonight Show. He is so adorable. Well, he goes to school and lives at a dorm for convenience, so that may be why they don't see him much. Hahah.

P'Moo said she has received a lot of offers for him to officially make his mark in the ET industry from directors and producers and she wants him to, too, since she believes good opporutnities in the ET industry don't come by too often, they're like icecream, if you don't hurry up and eat it, it'll melt, great analogy by the way, but he said he wants to focus on his studies first, which will take another 3 years. He's 19 right now. He's in computer designing, which branches out to interior designing and such too.

I fell in love with him at this show. Goshhh, you have to watch it. They are such an adorable pair of mommy and son. You can tell she loves him so much and she means the world to him too. The stuff that they spoke about is just so heart touching and warm. Both were crying and that triggered me to cry too. Hahah.

But at the end, both agreed that since she wants him to enter the ET industry and he wants to focus on school, they will meet in the middle. Once he's done with all of his hard courses, he'll make his debut. Woot! Woot! I can't wait. He's tall, handsome, humble, smart. He already has a fanclub on IG 10K+. Wow! Hahaha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQVxkeRPQX8

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I like how in this version they kind of show the aunt noticing both couples and possibly figure out their feelings before they even do. 
Yeah, she's an active Aunt who doesn't just sit inside the palace.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aiyaja said:
Yeah, she's an active Aunt who doesn't just sit inside the palace.

This is probably weird to say, but in this version she seems more elegant? to me. She gives off that princess vibe lol. Maybe because the time is different, but comparing her to the aunt in the old version, she is more princesessy to me lol if that makes sense 

Even Sii is trying to get Chai Rong and Sa together Lol! 

Edit: I CANT WAIT TIL THE BIRTHDAY/COSTUME PARTY .. it was my favorite part of the entire lakorn lol

Ying Goy's mom is a very bad enabler, how can she let Ying Goy talk down to her older sister that way? Sure she scolded her, but barely. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love the actress who plays as the Aunt. She nails every role. She has so much emotions when she acts. She's at this age and still has so much acting passion.

Sijitra's Arabian outfit is so much prettier in this version. Please focus on Chai Lek and Si more than 3 minutes in the next episode, please!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yay, N'Nine is going to accept lakorns next year. Wow! Can't wait. Hahah. He's taking acting courses now.

Anyway, the stare Chai Lek gave Si when they were looking at the house plans was really cute.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Hana_pichy said:
For me it get interesting but a bit late. But I like it.hope for more screen time between the leads. Anyway how many ep for this huh?. After this it will be tam ruk ken jai right?
14 episodes total. The lakorn will end on the 24th.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The one thing I felt bad for most of the lakorn was how Sijitra kept subtly trying to tell Chai Lek she liked him, but he never picked up on it like not even the least bit lol. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow. 4 more episodes and the love development between Chai Lek and Si have moved in centimeters thanks to their 3-4 minutes per episode.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Not like they had a whole lot of scenes in the previous version either. Their scenes weren't til like toward the end. I felt that they had more time together in this version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel like alot of stuff could go, I mean like all the scene where the oldest brother's wife keeps trying to tell Sijitra stuff, like why does this stuff even exist? I understand if she was trying to stir stuff up between Si and Chai Lek, but Si knows that she doesn't like Chai Rong, we know she doesn't like Chai Rong so it is very very pointless... 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Totally  agree with you all. There are lots and lots of unnecessary scenes that they should cut out.