[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Idk but the host of 3zaap are extremely rude to Alek, I mean he is playful but really? Everytime he goes on the show they have to pick on him, interrupt, and insult him. I felt bad for him, like with the costars talking about him being cheeky on set is fine but they ignore him and I remember Lek going on with the Bride to be crew and he didn't get to say anything about the lakorn. Ugh, I don't see him as that horrible because he seems like a bright and bubbly person to be around with. If he was really horrible then he wouldn't be receiving lakorns left and right. I know that they're teasing him but everytime and over the top. Anyways how was this weeks episodes?
Yes, I completely agree. I don't know how TLEK, Lek's fanclub, and Teeranee, Lek and Joy's fanclub, can sit there and not say anything or didn't make this an issue? Sure, Lek is close to the hosts and they've joked around all along but their jokes are getting ruder, meaner, and less funny. They're flat out disrespectful. You can totally see it in Lek's face that it wasn't funny anymore. It was getting uncomfortable. They're no longer jokes. They're bashing on Lek for having an easy going spirit on set. Lek likes to bond with people. I don't think I've yet to hear a real prank story that Lek has done. The majority of stories have been how energetic he is on the set or he'll say funny things or whatnot. I've never seen him or heard about Lek doing the pranks that Nadech did on Kim. Now, those are no no. Lol

Anyway, I felt so bad for Lek during the Bride To Be segment where they were creating a poem together, each had a line. And I think it was Chom who was like then let Lek wither away alone until death, something like that. I was like what the heck!! That's freaking mean and rude to the max. Even to my BFF, I would never say something like that regardless of how funny we're trying to be. Ugh.

Like Nycha's little story about Lek where he'll tell her, okay, Nycha, you made everyone wait for you or everyone's waiting for you...that's a joke that normal people pull. But the jokes that the cast does are so beyond rude. Everytime Lek comes to that show, they act as if they don't want him there. They're like, oh you, again. :rolleyes1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Alek should be P'ek and Pope enough of period lakorns. I want to see him in modern lakorns now

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yeah I totally agree, I'd rather have a fun easy going person on set than an arrogant person. I feel like the jokes that he does isn't to the point of bashing him everytime he goes on the show. You can see the casts are having fun with each other but then the hosts exaggerate only Lek's actions, while they don't exaagerate any of Popes pranks, and the same with the girls. Idk, I want a friend like Lek because he is just so bubbly, and I feel like we could argue and talk all day long. You could tell from his face that he was so embarrassed and uncomfortable, like he just went quiet and he's usually energetic, they were bullying him and made it seem okay. It was like he was forced to be on the show since he is a main part of the cast. But when he was on the #Switch show, the host was so nice and respectful and you could see a totally different side of him. I fell deeper in love with him after watching it. After all he's still a young adult, give him time to mature more, I see nothing wrong with him joking all the time. I feel like Lek is one of the better actor of the new generation and he is definitely coming strong receiving works left and right. Anyways, I hope he doesn't have to go on that show anymore.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry to say, this remake doesn't live up to the old version at all when they have a bigger budget, more advanced technology, supposedly a good cast, and a solid foundation already. I am completely disappointed. We're already half way through and the build between Chai Lek and Si is close to none. Gah! I'm just so sad this remake didn't live up to any of my expectations.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol It's the opposite for me aiyaja. I like this version more then the original, a lot more. The other version was somewhat boring. I like that Nycha's Sijitra has a little more spice in her and Namtarn's Sa is a bit more bubbly and cute. In the old version, I was only interested in the second couple but they were so insignificant. In this version, I like both couple equally and glad that they're getting equal onscreen time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think I know more about Ying Goy than about Sijitra so far.... and WTH was Ying Goy wearing that scene where she met up with Arnie at Chai Rong's fabric store. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Ying Goy should just end up with someone in here. I mean, she's practically the second nang'ake besides Sa. Lol

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Lek is basically the praek lol, he has more screen time compared to pope. Plus the strip., why does he have to lie to Sa and hide from her, because of this, it makes lek more of the praek because everything focus on him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
To me, Chai Lek having all of that screen time means nothing if his main love line ain't being built. Lol

Chai Lek and Si scenes together are so few and rare.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aiyaja said:
Haha, Ying Goy should just end up with someone in here. I mean, she's practically the second nang'ake besides Sa. Lol
it kind of looks like she mights. It looks like Asanee still loves her or I'm reading too much into his expressions lol. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I felt old version show Si had more spice with lek... she was subtle but fwd that she likes him but lek was dense lol...the older cast was solid...too n'rai focus here...waste of screen time. .. in old 1.. older bro is married with child. .ying whatever just came back divorce. ..in here they waste 2 ep on it..

Si did not cry when she saw long cuz she's embarrassed he didn't want r care for her cuz she didn't want him.

1 memorable scene is when she told him the story of exchange couple.. she was seducing lek ...he was mesmerized but dense lmao...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, too much of the n'rai. The script relies on her too much when they could be building the main two couples' relationships. I think Chai Lek and Si are cute together but they aren't being given a real chance so far. Alek is kinda stealing the show for me, his character is so cute and funny and has chemistry with everyone, even his elderly nanny 555.
Sa and Lek are cute together too and the only thing keeping me from shipping them is that Sa clearly is not attracted to him, and he and Si are meant to be lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate the way ying koy acts, walks, and just everything in here.

I think I like this version better cus I like the cast better. Wasn't a big fan of Vicky.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's funny but every actress that has played Sa, whether it's Vicky or Namtarn, I'm not warmed up to. Same thing with Sijitra but somehow, the actresses portraying Si end up winning me over. Lol I would like to think it's the character of Sijitra that I adore, but then, it's also the portrayal from those actresses too, that I like. Both are portraying Sijitra differently yet cute in their own way. It's like Sijitra gave them a chance to show me how cute they are as actresses. I normally like spicy roles too, but when it comes to Sa and Si, I just adore Si so much. So in both versions,
I just watch for Chai Lek and Si.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i like vicki but I didn't care for her couple w/kong...I watch it for Lek/Si....Aon did an awesome job...i like this cast but zzzZ...i was hoping there was si/lek but ep 7 and they barely have any screen time -.-

all u see is the n'rai...yes we want some drama but n'rai takes too much screen time

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Tarn and Nycha are so freaking pretty in all their scenes. Sa's clothing get a little meh sometimes lol but her eyes are always on point. I could watch Nycha play Si all day, she's so sweet and gentle and her voice really matches that lady-like personality. I am seriously craving more of Si and Chai Lek. The end of ep 8 gave us such a nice bit of interaction between the two, I can see Lek's heart growing softer for Si. She has such a strong sense of loyalty and responsibility, part of Lek would admire that and part of him would want to push her buttons a little to get her to do things for herself without worrying about everyone else. Urgh! I'm so ready for this couple to fall in love, I've been mulling over them on and off all day because I'm not satisfied. 55.