[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Finally, Chai Rong moves on from Ying Koy. And I laughed so much at Sa's training before she entered the palace. So hard to be gentle and elegant like me. She's like me in reality, hiding behind the books, better suited to climb the tree.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aiyaja said:
I fast forwarded the whole episode today and SO SAD that Lek and Si had no scenes at all today. Wow!!!! Is that what you call a second leading pair?!!!!
It appears this lakorn has the ranking of couples like this .. Arnie+Ying Goy first, Chai Rong & Sa Second, Chai Lek and Sijitra third =/.. WE SAW more Arnie+Ying Goy vs NO Chai Lek and Sa at all tsk tsk. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I can't get over how adorable, cute and funny Lek is. Love the scenes Lek waved at Si and the breakfast scene. I want to see more scenes of Lek and Si

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
aiyaja said:
I fast forwarded the whole episode today and SO SAD that Lek and Si had no scenes at all today. Wow!!!! Is that what you call a second leading pair?!!!!
Me too. I fast forward todays episode. Too much screen time on the crazy girl and less time on the second leading couple...How annoying.
The people that work at the Library got more screen time too..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I adored Lek ever since Sai See Plerng. The way of how he played Pacharat showed me that he has potential, just as much as our Ken, if given the right role, promotion, and guidance.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I kind of wish the ending both couples got married. I remember Vicky's version I think Chai Rong and Sa got married and the lakorn ended with a willing scene lol. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^^Right!!! I don't understand why they just didn't have both couples married together? They're royals, they have the funds to make it happen. Lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Idk but the host of 3zaap are extremely rude to Alek, I mean he is playful but really? Everytime he goes on the show they have to pick on him, interrupt, and insult him. I felt bad for him, like with the costars talking about him being cheeky on set is fine but they ignore him and I remember Lek going on with the Bride to be crew and he didn't get to say anything about the lakorn. Ugh, I don't see him as that horrible because he seems like a bright and bubbly person to be around with. If he was really horrible then he wouldn't be receiving lakorns left and right. I know that they're teasing him but everytime and over the top. Anyways how was this weeks episodes?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Idk since TV3 hasn't uploaded in the past weeks but search in YouTube 3Zaap and then go to the filter and put in the last uploaded in the last month and you'll see the previous episodes. I think it was uploaded to the Thaitvhd channel.