[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Nycha looks beautiful here. lol. Wow, the girls look beautiful, and looks like a better cast in here than expected!!! haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aodoszjakaoaosozkaoap Nycha and Alex. Omooo I'm going crazy. Ahhh they're going to be sucha cute pair. Louis and Ice are perfect hahah I'm iffy about Smart and Preem but I'll give em a chance since I like em individually. I'm excited for this one. Yay.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow Preem is playing the oldest sister, I like this new comer Nychaa she's cute 
she's in Cubic with BombLida and she's in Tong Nuer Gao with James J

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
wow Preem is playing the oldest sister, I like this new comer Nychaa she's cute 
she's in Cubic with BombLida and she's in Tong Nuer Gao with James J
since Nychaa paired with Alex I think she plays oldest sister and Preem still plays the youngest sister and will paired with Smart :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow!!! Da cast of da sisters look great!!! Nychaa, Ice & Preem look prefect! This look better than i thought!!! Woohoo!!!

Louis, Alex & Smart...i guest this work...Alex finally pra'ek agian :) :)

Alex & Nychaa sure is going to be a cute couple! Thanks for all da update...and wow, Thanks Alice...so Nychaa is going to be James Ji n'ek in Tong Nuer Gao...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow!!! Da cast of da sisters look great!!! Nychaa, Ice & Preem look prefect! This look better than i thought!!! Woohoo!!!

Louis, Alex & Smart...i guest this work...Alex finally pra'ek agian :) :)

Alex & Nychaa sure is going to be a cute couple! Thanks for all da update...and wow, Thanks Alice...so Nychaa is going to be James Ji n'ek in Tong Nuer Gao...
yes Nychaa and JJ

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Woohoo!!! Louis and Alex. So happy to see Alex back as p'ek, but sadly not the main one. The cast of the girls look good, all very beautiful. I'm wondering who Louis and Alex are playing and what are their storylines. They both look good with their n'eks, especially Alex and Nycha. I'm assuming Smart wasn't at the fitting because he's busy with Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Woohoo!!! Louis and Alex. So happy to see Alex back as p'ek, but sadly not the main one. The cast of the girls look good, all very beautiful. I'm wondering who Louis and Alex are playing and what are their storylines. They both look good with their n'eks, especially Alex and Nycha. I'm assuming Smart wasn't at the fitting because he's busy with Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen.
alex and nychaa will be the married pair older sis and louis his a play boy pairing with ice amena the tomboy middle sis and preem mart is the main pair their story mart is her dad's friend so n'ek calls him uncle but later they like each other

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I should be happy tat my Preem is having work and getting da chance to work with da "A" lister but I would really love her to act with someone around her age!!! Chakirt, her first pra'ek is fine with me along with Great...than now Smart!!! Ugh can someone pair her up with someone who isn't 10x her age lol!!! Will anyways I'm still looking forward to this Lakorn...after all it is my Preem :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, sweet09, her pra ek's aren't ten times her age, just about ten years older. But i agree, being bias here, i prefer her pairing with Louis instead of Smart. To me smart seems like a pervert, no offense, just the roles he plays and his acting isn't that good for being a veteran actor. But Louis is a really great actor. But I'm still going to watch this for Pream and Louis. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I should be happy tat my Preem is having work and getting da chance to work with da "A" lister but I would really love her to act with someone around her age!!! Chakirt, her first pra'ek is fine with me along with Great...than now Smart!!! Ugh can someone pair her up with someone who isn't 10x her age lol!!! Will anyways I'm still looking forward to this Lakorn...after all it is my Preem :p
its good that they chose Mart since it goes well with the storyline, imagine picking somebody around Preem age to play a mature pra'ek its going to be funny and lame