[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes his wife cheated on him and raped 2nd n'k p'k...n'k not the 3rd hand...p'k (Jackrit) is already having problem w/his wife...p'k tried his hardest to maintain the relationship

i'm use old p'k name so no confusion, i hope

2nd n'k private investigator was spying on her p'k, who was having an affair w/a married older women. That older women is friend w/ JACKRIT wife and they set up to rape the 2nd n'k p'k.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what a drama and another thing pra'ek wife marries him cos she wanted his money since his rich 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG then i really can't wait for Mint's Part of the story, Hehehehe its gonna sound like a slap drama, I hope they make chalida a strong girl who fights back, i want her characteristic to be like Jomjai in Wan jai gub nai jomgying.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i just have one question to asked? Are they making this lakorn into a series or like 3NNT alike??? Sorry to ask but you know all da girl are pretty famous to be in one lakorn together hehehe

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think its ilke SNNT because it didn't mention anything like a series so i think its like SNNT if you go back to the 1-2 page it mention that it is not a drama its mix like SNNT

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The younger daugther, is more meek but defiant (against her father and she fight for her love).....she doesn't really fight w/ the n'rai...I think towards the end she retort more....there some character development...the tomboy embrace her girly side...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
i just have one question to asked? Are they making this lakorn into a series or like 3NNT alike??? Sorry to ask but you know all da girl are pretty famous to be in one lakorn together hehehe
its not a series or anything related to 3nnt 

Sweet_09

No no no Alice don't get me wrong...I was asking tat is SBMT going to be filming like da 4hjhkk where each stories is film separately or like 3nnt where da story line are connected...tat wat I'm asking but I have a feeling it going to be film like how they film 3nnt...hehehe I should clarify wat I'm asking huh??? Sorry :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
No no no Alice don't get me wrong...I was asking tat is SBMT going to be filming like da 4hjhkk where each stories is film separately or like 3nnt where da story line are connected...tat wat I'm asking but I have a feeling it going to be film like how they film 3nnt...hehehe I should clarify wat I'm asking huh??? Sorry :p
it won't be like your saying or asking cos SBMT will be the one lakorn not separate like 4huajai SBMT will be similar to Bootarn kleep Sood Tai how Aff,Ploy,Oh Petlada play the 3sisters 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes like that nothing like the 4HJHKK cause there will have to be a book base on it right? all series are based on books mostly like SJ and 4HJHKK.

Sweet_09

Alice said:
it won't be like your saying or asking cos SBMT will be the one lakorn not separate like 4huajai SBMT will be similar to Bootarn kleep Sood Tai how Aff,Ploy,Oh Petlada play the 3sisters 
i know tat why i say it going to be film like 3nnt...where everything is in together count as one lakorn...I know tat this lakorn have nothing to do with 4HJHKK i was just asking about the filmin progress! :) sorry for mine confusion!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
i know tat why i say it going to be film like 3nnt...where everything is in together count as one lakorn...I know tat this lakorn have nothing to do with 4HJHKK i was just asking about the filmin progress! :) sorry for mine confusion!
mai pen rai ka its ok no big deal oh well good thing that you ask cos its a way of learning 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
I feel like they are all basically going to marry a
3guys who use to have wives lol
not sure about the older sis and the middle sis but the youngest she'll be marrying the pra'ek who already divorce his wife

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
1st sister in committed relationship -getting married

2nd - pk was dating older lady and then broke up with her

3rd- pk married, prob. In relationship, wife cheat...divorced

BearYa

sarNie Egg
I am loving all the spazzing but TBH can the Mark and Kimmy be kept in the TrRR thread b/c this is boy n Kimmy time on this thread na KA. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
BearYa said:
I am loving all the spazzing but TBH can the Mark and Kimmy be kept in the TrRR thread b/c this is boy n Kimmy time on this thread na KA. :)
I didn't see Mark name been mention if there is just ignore to stay away from problem naka