[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
Definetely
Please Dont Get People Around Nok Chatchai's Age
It Was Real Hard For Me To Watch Janie And Nok
Ughgh
100% they won't get Nok C another good sample is P'Smart i think him and Mint Chalida kind of looks cute

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
100% they won't get Nok C another good sample is P'Smart i think him and Mint Chalida kind of looks cute
Hahah Lol
Probably Not Smart
I've Seen Him With Mint Around 2 Times But Never Paired
So My Hopes Are Gone For These Two
I Wonder Who Taews Pra'ek Is

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Did My Lil research
Sorry If Posted
The eldest sister got married pretty early in the series and her story was basically that the dad didn't approve of him because he wasn't from a fantastic background or something. The middle sister was like a tomboy and she ended up with a player, whilst the youngest sister (n'ek) ended up with one of her dad's friends. The dad really didn't approve of p'ek because he was from the same generation as the dad himself.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
I Did My Lil research
Sorry If Posted
The eldest sister got married pretty early in the series and her story was basically that the dad didn't approve of him because he wasn't from a fantastic background or something. The middle sister was like a tomboy and she ended up with a player, whilst the youngest sister (n'ek) ended up with one of her dad's friends. The dad really didn't approve of p'ek because he was from the same generation as the dad himself.
yes its like a family drama 

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
younger sis p'k was younger than n'k father but much older than n'k...from my memory of watching it she did not get marry early...p'k was still married to his wife and she began to have an affair...they got divorce mid-lakorn I think?

N'k was in-love w/p'k and she boldly confuse it to him....it a good lakorn...the 2nd sis is HALARIOUS taunting the dad...Anne character love older/mature men because she spend a lot of time w/the father

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
Maybe they might use Rome, for mint since he is kinda old looking
omg i do agree with this idea

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Alice" data-cid="917809" data-time="1357780119"><p>
omg i do agree with this idea</p></blockquote>

But will they match??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Alice" data-cid="917809" data-time="1357780119"><p>
omg i do agree with this idea</p></blockquote>

But will they match??
cute odd looking pair 

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Wow no name of the actor yet huh? Like i say before the girl shall be great together and if this really comfirm, this will be Mint 3rd time Working with Taew!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Rome his 28 turning 29 the 1st May but he can pass looking like a 30+ lots agree he looks older and maturer than his age that is Ch3 been offering him a mature roles like playing a husband and he played a father role in two occasion already 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
but we dont really know if 

YaMaMiKi said:
Talking About Rome And Mint
They Do Make Aye Cute Looking Pair

So Does KenT And Mint

ken doesnt look old yet, for some reason.lol but they still match also.
as for rome and mint, they look cutee!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
Talking About Rome And Mint
They Do Make Aye Cute Looking Pair

So Does KenT And Mint
that picture of Rome he can pass as Mint uncle and tell u something this lakorn goes well with their image since pra'ek is the friend of n'ek father so its like uncle/niece forbidden love story