[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awww...i want mint her the tomboy role...really funny...i like taew so ish good...watching it the 2nd time around I did enjoy anne character/pairing...eldest to me was kinda boring....I wonder who the other p'k will be....mid-gen p'k cuz they have to look older....mmmm...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lot's of lakorns of Kim but glad she gets a variety of praeks! I am so looking forward to her with Boy.

I don't like tomboy roles... I don't like the suggestion of Mike as one of the praeks though.... First and Taew would look cute together.

Time to see Mint with change of praeks to older-middle generation but not sure if I want her in this type of lakorn, eh. Doesn't sound that intersting.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
http://www.pantip.co.../A13054224.html
new update
-Kim will play the eldest sister pairing with Boy Pakorn they will be a married couple
- Taew will play the middle sister she's a tomboy character but not sure who's her pra'ek i hope its Mike P'First will be too huge for her
- Mint C will play as khun Lek the youngest loving and caring by her 2 older sisters so her story will be a younger n'ek and much older p'ek so they will find the pra'ek from the older/mid generation to act this role the pra'ek his her dad best friend so pra'nang is like a niece and uncle
Lol I am going to have a hard time watching Boy with Kim! I never really watch Boy since his small appearances in 4hjhkk. I dipped out on wayupak montra lol Hope their wardrobe will be better and interesting! Kim has great pa'ek selection thus far!

Taew is going to be sooo cute!! The petite middle sister. lol =P Glad to see Mint in here! The sisters will be interesting to watch!! =D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So Kim Taew and Mint C. are confirmed in this correct? If so, I would love to see it, Love both Kim and Mint C, not too fond of Taew cause haven't seen much of her work.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice da news u got form pantip which is it a trust worthy??? Earlier from wat i read in AF tat PANTIP r mostly fans request...anyways i guest i'll just wait for da actual confirmation than... BTW Kim, Taew & Chalida seem a really great pair...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice da news u got form pantip which is it a trust worthy??? Earlier from wat i read in AF tat PANTIP r mostly fans request...anyways i guest i'll just wait for da actual confirmation than... BTW Kim, Taew & Chalida seem a really great pair...
not all are fan request some news can be accurate if they cover a news source from a reliable news website

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This article stated that nang'eks are Kim, Mint, Taew. Producer is Chai chatyodom??!? Casting can change at anytime because the producer is still hunting for good couples.

Cr. pantip

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wait so P'Kim, P'Mint and P'Taew have confirmed to be here? If so then who is P'Mint and P'Taew's pra'ek? P'Kim and P'Boy? Interesting....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Taew pra'ek isn't confirm cos still deciding and Mint pra'ek not sure yet cos they're looking for a much older p'ek from the mid/old generation

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i want someone tat Kim have pair up with or being around Kim...I have nothing against boy and i like Boy a lot too...it just tat i want a new face actor tat from da 4hjhkk...but if it really happen, Boy & Kim would be find...i really excited!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i want someone tat Kim have pair up with or being around Kim...I have nothing against boy and i like Boy a lot too...it just tat i want a new face actor tat from da 4hjhkk...but if it really happen, Boy & Kim would be find...i really excited!
Kim is playing the oldest sister so i guess they had a good choice choosing P'Boy they will play a married couple that has to go through problems inside the family

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
well she is doing dr.prae so this would be a new role...i personally don't care or ann role...i thought the best 1 was the tomboy she's halarious and later on she grew and became more girly...i like the show of progression in character