[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i'm hoping to see kim and boy, i think them two make a better couple than kim/mark and kim/nadech...although i like the other two guy but they have their own match... :wink: :yes:

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
LOL at kim pairing up with all her brothers. finally this boy is age-appropriate and looks older too! ^_^

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i'm hoping to see kim and boy, i think them two make a better couple than kim/mark and kim/nadech...although i like the other two guy but they have their own match... :wink: :yes:
EXACTLY....I ACTUALLY LOVED THESE TWO IN THARA HIMILAYA ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS BEING OVER-PROTECTIVE JUST MAKE ME MORE EXCITE

YaMaMiKi

hey guys i just found out that the makers had rumoured to have Mark-Mint, Great-Matt, Boy-Margie for this lakorn and i believe that we are waiting for comfirmation
oh and can you please change the title because it is Saam Bai Mai Tao

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
http://www.pantip.co.../A13054224.html
this project will be after makers group finished tawanchai nai marn mek
and 3 girls in here are Kim, Mint C, Taew

pra'ek rumor are P'First and Mike but not sure if Boy his still in here or not

I think Mint C will play the youngest
Already? lol wow; all three girls are really good too. Mint, Taew &Kim!! Looking forward to some pra'ek confirmations! It would be funny to see both Mike&First again in here lol when they were just in Rak Boon!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
wait lol I dont believe First will be the P'ek if Mike is here LOL wasn't First second P'ek to Mike in RB? LOL anyways, I hope to see Chalida with Mike

YaMaMiKi

Woah...So Wait Mint, Kim & Taew...Awesome
I Hope They Choose Good Pra'eks Because They Have An Awesome Team At The Moment

hippo

sarNie Adult
i love the three girls!!! yay!!!
i doubt they would put First as the main pra eak.

can't wait for confirmation for the whole cast.

thanks for the udpate jaa.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A13054224/A13054224.html
new update
-Kim will play the eldest sister pairing with Boy Pakorn they will be a married couple
- Taew will play the middle sister she's a tomboy character but not sure who's her pra'ek i hope its Mike P'First will be too huge for her
- Mint C will play as khun Lek the youngest loving and caring by her 2 older sisters so her story will be a younger n'ek and much older p'ek so they will find the pra'ek from the older/mid generation to act this role the pra'ek his her dad best friend so pra'nang is like a niece and uncle