[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!! Boy and Kim! No way! She;s gets to be pair up with all her bros now.haha.
Coolness,. And hopefully this is confirm to be the both of them! I want to see their
chemistry together.

I wonder who will be the other two couples?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG for real...hope this is true...this will be a dream come true...kim is luck star get to work with all her bro in 4hjhkk!!! Hehehe hope they comfirm soon!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
older role? Ann pair was her dad friend (a lil younger), I think suppose to be in his 30s?-40s?, Kim is mature looking so they'll look about the same age

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
older role? Ann pair was her dad friend (a lil younger), I think suppose to be in his 30s?-40s?, Kim is mature looking so they'll look about the same age
yeah I agree its kind of funny they should put Kim playing the older sister

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i was excited to see the pair, but not for this drama. Boy and Kim as a couple would not fit the original role of the drama. The p'ek was supposed to be close to the dad's age, or at least look like it. How could they age Boy to look A LOT older than Kim?

That aside, this could be interesting for Kimberly, cuz I'm used to her being feisty and independent, but not weak. Anne played this role well, and if Kim is taking over her role, I hope she does her justice. She has to be very submissive and innocent, which I'm sure she's capable of, but they can't pair her up with Boy.

I would actually prefer Boy as the middle daughter's love interest LOL I would LOVE to see him play a gigolo...I can't think of anyone to pair him with though...I would love to see him with Margie again, but she's too young to play the middle daughter.

It would be interesting to see Kimberly in the tomboy role LOL then that would be okay to be paired with Boy. But seriously, this was one of my absolute favorite lakorns, they have to stay true to the original...that's what made it so good...the story, the characters, the actors.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I didn't find Ann role weak, she was just extremely mature and calm. She was defiant in her father orders and Bold to pursude p'k and tell him she loved him 1st....that way her reason why she was attracted to older men- which I don't see Boy as in pairing with her....

hopefully there more news on the other p'ks and n'ks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How about Au thanakorn wit Kim. Only if that is possible lol.
wish it could happen since Kim has the mature looks that might suit him but one problem Ch3 won't cast P'Au returning him back to play as pra'ek his in the late 30+
but he looks so much younger than his age and this situation will happen to P'Num S too his no longer playing pra'ek P'Num will be playing a villain in maya tawan with
Aum and Yaya

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I didn't find Ann role weak, she was just extremely mature and calm. She was defiant in her father orders and Bold to pursude p'k and tell him she loved him 1st....that way her reason why she was attracted to older men- which I don't see Boy as in pairing with her....

hopefully there more news on the other p'ks and n'ks
She was that, but she liked a man who was having marriage problems, and she let the stupid older women push her around. She was bold to pursue him, but she didn't stand up for herself to the people she needed to. I just remember her crying a lot. Crying isn't weak, but she was really timid. it was only towards the end that she was confident and stood up for herself.

too bad....unless they gonna change the script....???
I hope they don't change the script just to suit the actors. The lakorn was perfect the way it was.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i also thought that, but watching it again now that i'm older...I see it differently. She display both sides..i like the transition of the characters...shows how we learn from life and change through experience...i <3 the dad!!