[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha agree Willy will be nice too
Willy his cool but i think his too huge and tall for Aff, Aff need a p'ek that is not
so tall like Willy Au his a good sample or maybe Ken can i wanna see him and Aff reunion.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
watching remake now sooo Funny...LOVE the middle sis...

The dad said to the middle sis about her being p'k bodyguard..."He gonna trick you to F---"

She like I'm too smart for that unless I am willing....Before he can F---, I will do it first! lol the dad went balistic...hahah I think I appreciate this lakorn better now...and I actually like Ann/Jarkit couple...dun care for the older sis much...love the sis connect..now if Only I can find ann/jackrit other old lakorn where he was engage to her sis and her sis end up dying...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
watching remake now sooo Funny...LOVE the middle sis...

The dad said to the middle sis about her being p'k bodyguard..."He gonna trick you to F---"

She like I'm too smart for that unless I am willing....Before he can F---, I will do it first! lol the dad went balistic...hahah I think I appreciate this lakorn better now...and I actually like Ann/Jarkit couple...dun care for the older sis much...love the sis connect..now if Only I can find ann/jackrit other old lakorn where he was engage to her sis and her sis end up dying...
Hahaha the middle sis is so funny. Thanks for sharing that. Is their any cute scene from the three sister with p'ek?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the eldest sis is already in a good commited relationship so they act like a coulple....there was them together in the bed, in p'j..normal couple stuff

Lot so cute scene of Middle 1, very cute, bold, p'k and n'k very funny...waay too many I love it all...in the hospital them playing games together, them bickering and p'k saying things that make her blush...love it love it

3rd couple their relationship is more mature, there are some cute scene..The youngest N'k is not weak, she is quiet and mature but very bold about her feeling for p'k, she actually confess 1st and is hugging him...

I dunno how much they will change it though, I love the crazy father and the grls r funny with the comment making the father crazy...p'k doctor friend is funny too

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is most likely for 2012 if confirmed, I wouldn't be surprised if the cast is different when it's announced because these girls have really tight schedules.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is most likely for 2012 if confirmed, I wouldn't be surprised if the cast is different when it's announced because these girls have really tight schedules.
agree things do changes cos this might be for 2012.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No way! Really? Idk about this but I guess I can give them a try. Sigh. I miss my Bargie! Lol
Kim is given lakorns left to right. This lucky girl. Gets to pair up with all of them 4huajai boys! haha
Thanks! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No way! Really? Idk about this but I guess I can give them a try. Sigh. I miss my Bargie! Lol
Kim is given lakorns left to right. This lucky girl. Gets to pair up with all of them 4huajai boys! haha
Thanks! :D
I was shock when I just figure the news :scratchhead2: