[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if these 3 n'ek are confirmed then i want Au, Pip, and pete to be the 3 p'ek.
Hey Fanny i'll 2nd your response Au will look good with Aff but Pete his older than Au, so assume Au won't be the p'ek to pair with Aff it must be Pete.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wait, how did petes name get into this? is there an article about it. so is it really confirmed this time

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
WooHoo...I wan aff n pete together. I love old young pairing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What's my excited about this cos Ploy,Chom,Aff playing the 3 sister's and heard earlier someone said Aff is playing the
youngest one so she'll be pairing with Pete then, Pete seems abit old for her but they make such a cute pair.

crabby

sarNie Egg
I recently had the chance to watch the original version of this lakorn with Anne T. in it and I thought it's a cute lakorn. I think the cast for the females is a miscast the fact that chompoo, aff, and ploy look the same age. No one looks older then the other. I think they should used someone younger for the youngest sister to make it more believable.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I recently had the chance to watch the original version of this lakorn with Anne T. in it and I thought it's a cute lakorn. I think the cast for the females is a miscast the fact that chompoo, aff, and ploy look the same age. No one looks older then the other. I think they should used someone younger for the youngest sister to make it more believable.
they had a perfect choice of the 3 sister's in here, they chose Aff as the youngest cos since she fit the younger sweet
and innocent and her figure looks young too and as for Ploy she'll take on the oldest sis since she had played as Aff
older sis in bootarn kleep sood tai.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
if aff is the younger sister then her p'k has to be older cuz her p'k is her dad friend. The best couple to me isthe 2nd couple , funny/feisty

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I liked that the story revolved around their unconventional family...being that they're all half-sisters, and they look out for each other, especially with their overprotective dad LOL. I bet they'll have him play the dad again...I dunno his name, but he played Aff's dad in Wanida...he's the best...they CAN NOT replace him!
I watched for the middle sister too...the tomboy private investigator who fell for a gigolo from one of her cases...I loved how he was the only one to bring a much softer and more feminine side to her...how he wasn't afraid of her...I hope they get someone cute and handsome for that role...like in the old version...I don't know his name, but he was good in the old version.
Ploy would play the oldest because the oldest sister was a very sophisticated, trendy woman...I think she belonged to the mom from a previous marriage, but the dad is just as overprotective with her as he is with his biological daughters. I like that it's a good story about family...They can't change the actor who played the dad...he was the best...the dad in the old version is the man who played Aff's dad in Wanida...He was friggin hilarious! The oldest's boyfriend was so easily scared by the dad, Num Gunchai played that role really well...I remember the scene where the dad specifically brought out his rifle to clean in front of the guy...LOL.
Now...the middle was the dad's from his previous marriage...obviously a tomboy because of that...but he never worried about her and boys, cuz she was never interested...I think at one point, people thought she was lesbian...She got hired by a lot of people in the cast LOL. Okay...so the p'ek was the n'ek's dad's friend, he was married and she had a friend who was married to this old, fat, rich guy...I don't know if the rich guy hired the tomboy to investigate his wife, or if the lady hired the tomboy to follow her gigolo dude around...but that is how she meets the guy she ends up falling for...I guess the lady pays him for sex or what not...and of course the tomboy is disgusted by him at first, but spending so much time with him started to change her...Everyone in her life was afraid of her because of how tough she was, but he was the only one who wasn't. He loved messing with her...and she listened to him...she became a lot more feminine because of him LOL. Their story was fun to watch.
Now the youngest...gawd, I hated her character...she was so weak and easily bullied...so timid and polite...she was a daddy's girl who fell in love with her dad's married best friend. But his marriage wasn't doing that well because his wife cheated on him...at one point, she drugged the gigolo to have sex with him, and the tomboy and her husband walked in on it...the funny part was that the tomboy straight up woke the guy up from whatever they drugged him with and gave him a hard time for letting two older women drug him. The youngest was always protected by her family, even though her dad was upset about her relationship...I hate Aff in weak roles, and if Chompoo wants to play the part, then let her...the n'ek role isn't the best role in the lakorn, the middle girl is...she has a more interesting plot
I just loved the family moments they had...especially when the dad would have a heart-to-heart with the oldest, who wasn't his, and the mom had a heart-to-heart with the middle, who wasn't hers...it was nice to see them so close...and man, the tomboy was feisty...lol Most of the funny scenes I remember involve her...
i love plots that involve sibling love and each sibling's romance. :dance1:
oh man, why does there have to be a weak sister? why can't all of them be ... not-weak!? lol but i like all three of chosen girls: Ploy, Chom, and Aff!
but it definitely sounds like middle sister is going to be fun to watch!
dang, a gigolo??? LOL

ooh, someone mentioned Por T! i love him! please have him be one of the guys!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if aff is the younger sister then her p'k has to be older cuz her p'k is her dad friend. The best couple to me isthe 2nd couple , funny/feisty
An example of the mature looking pra'ek to pair with Aff is either Au Thanakorn or Por Nattawat since they're not too old
or nor too young since not look perverted and don't let it be Nok Chatchai his just out.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGPyL8pDLCs&feature=related

old version

I don't think Pete T. looks too old, Since it her father Friend, he is OLD...so p'k like in his 40's while n'k 20's ish...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think if they choose Au Thanakorn, Pete, Por Nattawat or even Num Sornram can play
in this one too any either of them sure will look cute with Aff but please not the
old perverted Nok Chatchai I'll have a heart attack if they went for him.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol I hope not Nok either Because Jakrit didn't look as old as the father....Actually his Character is not the same age as the dad...he was a bit younger, so any of those guys would do....i wonder how much the will change..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol I hope not Nok either Because Jakrit didn't look as old as the father....Actually his Character is not the same age as the dad...he was a bit younger, so any of those guys would do....i wonder how much the will change..
Au Thanakorn been aging himself so good looking but Num lately not really he look sick
but better than before he look like a drug addict Por N his good too but him and Aff
already got paired with Aff in for Ruk Prakasit and Au/Aff had never paired before
they may look cute since Au everyone believe he looks younger than his age.