[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

juicee

sarNie Elites
What a weird combination of sisters. Even after Botan Gleep Sudtai, I still think that Ploy and Aff as sister, is not awkward but never really worked for me. And throwing in Chom makes it even worst for me. I am not fine with someone falling in love with one of their parents' friends but as long as it is not like that lakorn with Amy, Kelly, Pinky and Win. I didn't like the fact that Amy and Kelly fell in love even though I love their chemistry. And as long as it's not someone with with Nok. I am fine with Au. He doesn't look scary and perverted.
yes, it's a weird combination of sisters. but if I remember sam bai mai tao correctly, they were half-sisters and step sisters. the oldest is the dad's daughter from a previous relationship and the middle one is from the mom's. and then the youngest is the half sister of the two step sisters.

joey

sarNie Adult
I don't think this exists yet...but isn't this the name of the lakorn with Anne and Jakrit? The one where she has two sisters and an overprotective father?

If I had to guess, Aff is the youngest, polite sister who falls in love with her dad's best friend; Chompoo will be the middle tomboy, who falls for the gigolo; and Ploy will be the oldest sister, who wants to marry the wimpy guy?

OR am I wrong about the lakorn? Because I used to watch and like that lakorn back int he day...one of my favorite family lakorns...
awww...this lakorn is one of my favorites back then too. I loved how each sister had their own man instead of like some lakorns where sisters fight over the same guy. The dad was hilarious in the old one. He was so protective of his daughters. The "wimpy guy" who got the oldest sister usually the one that got abused the most by the dad. lol. I still remembered the gun scene between the dad & him. Man that was one funny scene! :loool:

Out of all the three couples, I loved the middle tomboy sister's couple the most which acted by Michael Pupart & Oum Siriyakorn. I'm just not into wimpy guy or old guy liking younger girl kind of type, so I didn't really care about those other two couples very much. Although Michael's character was like the gigolo, he actually loved the old lady for real but it was she who won't divorce her husband if I remembered correctly. Moreover, I loved Michael's character & Oum's character the best. Loved their bickerings and how he showed his affections toward her & she would be all shy. :wub:

Well I really hope this lakorn is the same one. Hmmm...I also wonder who the guys will be. I think Num or Au would fit the older guy's character more than Andrew because Andrew to me is still younger looking & not old looking enough to be the dad's best friend as of yet.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
awww...this lakorn is one of my favorites back then too. I loved how each sister had their own man instead of like some lakorns where sisters fight over the same guy. The dad was hilarious in the old one. He was so protective of his daughters. The "wimpy guy" who got the oldest sister usually the one that got abused the most by the dad. lol. I still remembered the gun scene between the dad & him. Man that was one funny scene! :loool:

Out of all the three couples, I loved the middle tomboy sister's couple the most which acted by Michael Pupart & Oum Siriyakorn. I'm just not into wimpy guy or old guy liking younger girl kind of type, so I didn't really care about those other two couples very much. Although Michael's character was like the gigolo, he actually loved the old lady for real but it was she who won't divorce her husband if I remembered correctly. Moreover, I loved Michael's character & Oum's character the best. Loved their bickerings and how he showed his affections toward her & she would be all shy. :wub:

Well I really hope this lakorn is the same one. Hmmm...I also wonder who the guys will be. I think Num or Au would fit the older guy's character more than Andrew because Andrew to me is still younger looking & not old looking enough to be the dad's best friend as of yet.
Me too, I loved the middle sister's relationship with her guy...cuz everyone was afraid of her...she was the only one the dad didn't have to worry about when it came to guys, and she was tough...but then this guy comes along, and he's not even afraid of her one bit...It's cute how at first, she was working for him, then he started to fall for her...I found their relationship the most interesting...and I loved the dad's relationship with her, because she wasn't actually his daughter...but he still had a relationship with her.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I disliked the most is the youngest role in this lakorn. She falls for an old man and someone husband. Yes I know that the wife is gold digger and she is cheating on her husband but it still wrong. I don't like her characters at all.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though the guy suppose to be the dad best friend, but he is younger friend, not as old as the dad.

The youngest daughter is a daddy's little girl and she love her dad and she like a man to be as nice and good like her dad, because she think her dad is the best type of man.

She can related to the guy more and have more of an understanding relationships because of her relationships with her father and she felt bad for him because of how his wife has been treated him. She think he is a good man like her dad, that's why she falls for an older man.

In reality some daddy's girl does end up with older man. They need and look for that secure and warmth feeling and protection of a father in their lives.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well the middle sister story sounds very nice and i would want to see that story but i'm too happy about the youngest sister story but i can understand...who will be playing who

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this lakorn...can't wait til they air it....they got good actresses i wonder who are the three pek.

cecilia

Staff member
Even though the guy suppose to be the dad best friend, but he is younger friend, not as old as the dad.

The youngest daughter is a daddy's little girl and she love her dad and she like a man to be as nice and good like her dad, because she think her dad is the best type of man.

She can related to the guy more and have more of an understanding relationships because of her relationships with her father and she felt bad for him because of how his wife has been treated him. She think he is a good man like her dad, that's why she falls for an older man.

In reality some daddy's girl does end up with older man. They need and look for that secure and warmth feeling and protection of a father in their lives.
if that's the case, then ANDREW can be the IT man :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
Me too, I loved the middle sister's relationship with her guy...cuz everyone was afraid of her...she was the only one the dad didn't have to worry about when it came to guys, and she was tough...but then this guy comes along, and he's not even afraid of her one bit...It's cute how at first, she was working for him, then he started to fall for her...I found their relationship the most interesting...and I loved the dad's relationship with her, because she wasn't actually his daughter...but he still had a relationship with her.
Yup, I loved how she was the strong one unlike her other two sisters. Loved the dad's relationship with her too. I think most of the time, if not all the time, girls that are tomboy need stronger men that are not afraid of them to make the relationship last. Like Michael's character in here. Like you said, she was tough and all, but when she met a man that was not even afraid of her one bit, that's when she met her match. I totally loved how he fell for her first then she him. :wub: Their relationship from sort of employee to employer then to lovers was so cute & fun to watch. :p I hope the couple in this version will be as cute as the old version.

I disliked the most is the youngest role in this lakorn. She falls for an old man and someone husband. Yes I know that the wife is gold digger and she is cheating on her husband but it still wrong. I don't like her characters at all.
I felt the same as you too when I watched the old version. I really didn't like the fact that she fell in love with him despite he was still married to his wife. Like you said, no matter how bad the wife was, it's still wrong. I guess that's why they like to say love is blind & you cannot control it when it comes at you full force especially during the time when you least unexpected. Love Ann but not digging her character in here.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree, I never really liked Anne's character because I wasn't feeling her relationship with her dad's best friend...that didn't seem right to me...even though in Wang Nam Karng, the n'eks best friend falls for the n'eks dad...that was cute, the actors and storyline made it cute...

But because also, Anne's character was one of those soft-spoken, polite kinds that didn't really fend for herself until the end...

I really did like the middle sister's story more, it was cute and funny...can't wait to see if they do it justice, I'd be mad if they don't. But I have to say, I don't think anyone will play the older daughter's wimpy boyfriend better than Num Gunchai...he was hilarious...he would break in sweats at the sight of the dad...with or without his gun...

joey

sarNie Adult
I agree, I never really liked Anne's character because I wasn't feeling her relationship with her dad's best friend...that didn't seem right to me...even though in Wang Nam Karng, the n'eks best friend falls for the n'eks dad...that was cute, the actors and storyline made it cute...

But because also, Anne's character was one of those soft-spoken, polite kinds that didn't really fend for herself until the end...

I really did like the middle sister's story more, it was cute and funny...can't wait to see if they do it justice, I'd be mad if they don't. But I have to say, I don't think anyone will play the older daughter's wimpy boyfriend better than Num Gunchai...he was hilarious...he would break in sweats at the sight of the dad...with or without his gun...
I felt the same way too. I wasn't feeling her relationship with her dad's best friend plus like I had mentioned earlier, I thought it was still wrong of her to be in love with a man that was still married. Also, I'm the type of person that find soft-spoken, polite, can't fend for herself kind of n'ek to be boring and uninteresting to watch. So all these reasons had make me disliked Anne's character in the old version.

Yes, I would be totally mad & disappointed if the new actress or the writer don't do her character justice in this new version. It would totally ruin the lakorn for me. :angry:

LOL. Yup it is going to be hard to find someone to play Num Gunchai's character since he was soooo good & funny acting as the wimpy boyfriend of the oldest sister. Loved all his scenes with the dad, but the best one for me will always be the gun scene. It always crack me up when ever I watch that scene. :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I wonder what they'd change or if they'd stay close to the original, cuz this was one of my favorite Anne lakorns...because it's more about the relationships the girls have with their dad, than it is about the typical p'ek and n'ek love story.
Ooohh - I'd love to see that (the relationship of the girls with their dad) ^_^

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I would be very excited if this was the remake to Sam Bai Mai Tao.
Makes me wonder who would play who.
Has anyone been able to confirm that it is?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's the same title I am sure it's the same lakorn/remake.

I think Aff, Ploy and Chom are all confirmed for that article on page01?!

tinawang718

sarNie Egg
^_^ ploy and aff always in a same lakron.....

it sounds like a good story~~

i just want to know,who plays who??~~

maybe chom is the youngest sister?? B)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^_^ ploy and aff always in a same lakron.....

it sounds like a good story~~

i just want to know,who plays who??~~

maybe chom is the youngest sister?? B)
Just from my speculation, and knowing the old lakorn...I think Aff will play the youngest, polite sister who falls for the married man, plus, she's the n'ek (I hope they do something to make her more likable...cuz this lakorn made me not like Anne very much, she played her character too well), Chom seems she would be the middle sister who's a tomboy that falls for a gigolo, and Ploy would play the high maintenance, sexy older sister who falls for the wimpy guy...To me, with these 3 girls would fit those roles...that's how I pictured it.

I don't think Chom would be able to play the youngest sister, cuz Aff's features are more girly than hers, and she already is that polite, soft spoken girl, so the role could fit her well...Although, it would be interesting to see Aff play the tomboy, because her character is more interesting...and I'm all for Aff playing the interesting character.