[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I want Mark and Taew but in their OWN full lakorn, not to be sharing with other couples. I've been eyeing Mark and Taew for ages. Lol.

I do hope there will be more confirm articles coming too.  I finger cross it's not Boy and Kim because I don't want to watch Kim with Boy yet...lol I never even start or finish any Boy's lakorn...I'm so disappointed in him with Taew in TCNMM. Now, I'm not even watching his Fah Kra Jan Dao...he's not pa'ek material..no charm. his acting doesn't trigger me nor does his look!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
then script need to change since Jackrit character is suppose to be 10yrs? older....he was not as OLD as  her dad....

They added "kids" in Samee sooo... 

All the boys are young looking >.<

SonYukView4ever

lol I dont mind MK as long as they have their own lakorn and the script is good you know. :) Something very raeng and rated R to kill the screen. lol :p

Anyways, I was saying in a couple messages back that I want Mark and Taew for once. lol
Look at them. ahaha. They charm and glow. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
lol I dont mind MK as long as they have their own lakorn and the script is good you know. :) Something very raeng and rated R to kill the screen. lol :p

Anyways, I was saying in a couple messages back that I want Mark and Taew for once. lol
Look at them. ahaha. They charm and glow. lol

Daisy I want Mark with Taew too 

hippo

sarNie Adult
agree with you fantastic_27....i would like to see that mix too. 
something new. 
actually i wouldn't mind Chalida with Boy either.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hippo said:
agree with you fantastic_27....i would like to see that mix too. 
something new. 
actually i wouldn't mind Chalida with Boy either.
Eeeeks me too :) they'll be such a fun pair to watch hahaah !

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:

raaawr! xD  :drools:
I want to see a LEVELED UP (sexy) KIM on screen too  :rockon:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I would love to see Boylida but when I think of Ken and Kim, ken has too much of a baby look and he looks way to young for her. I wouldn't mind who gets who.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
there's always be some kind of fan conflicts....depend on the types of "fans"

I Love mteam but It won't make me piss off if they don't pair up....i like that they get "new" ppl to work with and expand their horizon.. I don't care about Mark other pair hahaha....the more the merrier...

hippo

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't be pissed off If Mteam weren't paired up in here either.....I would rather them in their own Lakorn....eheheheh......plus I also like to see them pair up with new people.

I like to see all actors get to pair up with differently and come back again to their 'koo Kwan' koo Jin every now and then......but there are so many koo Jin that it would be hard for the elders to cater to all fandoms.

Mark seriously needs to be paired up with someone different.

I wonder when we will get any real confirmations on this from the production team and cast that is.... Regardless of who is in here I will watch it :)....maybe.....I wanna see this Lakorn but I may not be Able to watch some actors I don't like.....well just have to wait and see I guess

SonYukView4ever

LMFAO!!!! hahahhhhaha.

The production team should confirm soon! Wanna know who's with who already!!!

Maybe just maybe Maker Y might pair MK up again. lmao. oooooo LOL!!!

I ADORE Taew.  She would make an incredible pair with Mark if Maker Y does put them together. lol

NO comment for other people.  :rolleyes1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
LMFAO!!!! hahahhhhaha.

The production team should confirm soon! Wanna know who's with who already!!!

Maybe just maybe Maker Y might pair MK up again. lmao. oooooo LOL!!!

I ADORE Taew.  She would make an incredible pair with Mark if Maker Y does put them together. lol

NO comment for other people.  :rolleyes1:
Ya MK would be good since that's how MK became well known but why give them another part when they have TRRR on the way already!

SonYukView4ever

fantastic_27 said:
Ya MK would be good since that's how MK became well known but why give them another part when they have TRRR on the way already!

IDK> maybe because Maker Production likes them. It depends on the schedule of who's available. Not sure. Why, who do you want to see? lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I would love to see all new pairs like Mark an Taew since they look good together, and boy and Kim because they can so good do sure and ken and mint since they r young and an fit the picture but no te storyline

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
there's always be some kind of fan conflicts....depend on the types of "fans"

I Love mteam but It won't make me piss off if they don't pair up....i like that they get "new" ppl to work with and expand their horizon.. I don't care about Mark other pair hahaha....the more the merrier...
the fan conflict isn't in our AF Forum but it will happen in other forum and sources cos i've have experienced and been through a couple 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I think boy and mint would match!! Lol but it's whatever. All the paeks are cutteee so I wouldn't mind who gets who!! Lol M&M would be sweeett!! ;)